Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma (46469 Views)

Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her / Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' / Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by Nightmareo07: 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
You just can't force someone to love you truly.
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by nixonr825: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
Wow

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by Strikethem: 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
Fugly. If not for money.

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by amostheo(m): 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
marksooyinmiebi:
Loll! How was it that fellas business?

I Wonder Ooo...
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by omablogs: 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
Wrong question, nice answers
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by KanwuliaExtra: 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
How people “follow” others online is beyond my comprehension.

The era of “twitter”, “Instagram”, “Facebook”, “Snapchat” et al!

I prefer WhatsApp for the simple reason you have no avenue to follow or be followed. What a bloody nuisance.

Such a mature reply! Bravo Sophia. So classy! Too bad you ended up in Davido’s bed! embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
Mccullum:
She still loves David and hoping that they may reconcile one day.....

I mean like that of Tuface wife grin grin cheesy

Sophia is a Gemini lady. They are wayward

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by Glink2018(m): 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
Readonee35L:
So Many people on social Media are brain dead.

They just need somewhere to drop their trashy thoughts.
How does this affect my income.
This daura man don reduce my salary instead of increasing it.
Federal civil workers are really suffering with the peanut they are giving us call salary. Compare to other developing nation.
I'm really planning my way out of this shit hole country.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by FavourB123(m): 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
cool Like for Chioma.. Share for Sophia..
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
Why do Africans never mind their business It is their lives!

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by greggng: 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
I never knew she is this intelligent. If I were Davido. I will marry her and chioma. She has a great heart.
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by officialJP(m): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
am nt using android write it out so dat i can see it
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by tortee: 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
yeyerolling:
One night stand dey form ex muhahahah.

They both lived together for years comment with sense !!!!

5 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by LesbianBoy(m): 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
SoapQueen:
Na the "you this girl" make me laugh pass.

Azin I don laugh tire! Nigerians and wahala sha! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by Poshgold: 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
[color=#000000][/color]
Xinzu:
Source: Her IG Account.
cheesy
Xinzu:
Source: Her IG Account.
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by notoriousbabe: 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
Amebo will never mind their own business
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
Women or rather b!tches will forever be the weak point of the family and society, and the casting point of the male folk. If a guy dey beef you and he wants to take it to the heights, he goes and sleep with your sister or girlfriend. If your family dey get beef with another family, all you need to do is get a b!tch from the other family to love you and she'll be your spy in her own family.

A dude insults your father publicly and yet you were comfortable to open leg for him and get a child for him too. Chai... this is enough for some men to commit suicide due to shame. Now davido has dele momodu in all angles. Chai.. I feel so sorry for dele.
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
Scary nail. Who will take her serious with these nails?
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by makapella(m): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
Why is no one talking about this mad amebo's rotten english?

If you wanna be stupid,then please be the best stupid person around..Illiterate troll shading a fvcked up whòring baby slayer

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
She's nice o

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7514537_tmpcam2123582247_jpeg4dc53dc3cb0716b847de2b3230e96731

Get a full job with the United Nations, with salary, life insurance and a lot of other benefits...
APPLY NOW!
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
brownsugar23:
Why some people won't mind their business
Abi o
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by thunderbabs: 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
Some pple are jus agents of satan. Dt girl be suggesting diabolic crap ooo... Females shocked Fear dem, dey can scatter a happy family

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by Modarun(m): 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
moved on? hahaha as if they had a relationship in the first place. Thought OBO said it was a fling abi runs?
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by felix000000(m): 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
Why is it so difficult for some ppl to mind their biz.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by Thesia(f): 12:09am On Aug 04, 2018
Not my biz..

By the mature reply from Sophia..
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by OmoDavido(m): 12:25am On Aug 04, 2018
Nedfed:
The same reason I dropped my Ex
She will neva mind her business.
The idiot go tell my neighbour that her husband is having affair with another woman which later result to big issue between me and the woman husband.
I waste no time but to show her red card

Lie Muhammadu

Who ask you??
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by Xinzu: 2:00am On Aug 04, 2018
Poshgold:
[color=#000000][/color] cheesy

Wetin?
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by AreaFada2: 5:44am On Aug 04, 2018
Gbeburu people too much these days. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by 3verblazing(m): 6:31am On Aug 04, 2018
SophiaMomodu... I tot Dele momodu is davido's Uncle... "Or is just a Co-insidence of the co-parenting of the two of theee soye e?" in Boda Shagi's voice
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by 11doubledee: 7:39am On Aug 04, 2018
With Davido as your son who would you prefer as his wife? Sophie or chioma
With that her ayamantanga face and nails.
I perceive chioma may even raise her daughter than she probably would.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Too Pretty In Makeup Free Photos / Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname / Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.