Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

How I Did It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Did It (373 Views)

I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back / Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Did It by Zinnoh: 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
Making it big in life with the current economic situation is almost impossible, before now I have been busy working from different angles of life trying to figure out a way to get what I so much desire. money and success until one day I gave up and decide to enter yahoo business I began playing yahoo for more than a year I was online but with out results well until I discovered that yahoo has changed a lot it's no longer the way it used to be and that it now involves charms, ritual in other to be successful in yahoo I decided to look for a way to aid my yahoo business and while searching I found something special which changed my life and which is why am coming out to share my success with others I discovered a ring which has the potential to bring riches power and protection. This ring has extraordinary qualities and can bring to it wearer what he/she desires this ring can make 2-10million and above in a month depending on how bright the star of the wearer is. The ring bring customers who are only ready for business to you and when they come they don't leave till an agreement is made. The ring also brings success in examination, work, carer etc. It also shield it's wearer from all spiritual attack and forces. It's protect soldiers in war from harm and all other elements. The ring is safe and easy to use for both male and female. It is made from very rear precious stones and magic totally safe and easy to use it does not have any effect or repercussions on it's wearer. lots of people out there use this ring and it's how they amass their wealth what matters is you know your purpose of using it. For more information about this ring please contact Mr Vladimir personally on +1585 5240 188 or Vladimirringpower@gmail.com if you are from Germany, England, anywhere in Europe or America.

For those located from Africa. Especially those in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, south Africa Zimbabwe Please contact his representative Mr Nhomi in Nigeria on +2348157021482 and trust me you will be glad you did. Success
Re: How I Did It by Dboy55(m): 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lies angry
Foolish boy
Re: How I Did It by Zinnoh: 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
How do you know I was lying? Mind what you say alright, the post wasn't for you it's for those who are hungered for success. like I was
Re: How I Did It by AskProf: 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
Zinnoh:
Making it big in life with the current economic situation is almost impossible, before now I have been busy working from different angles of life trying to figure out a way to get what I so much desire. money and success until one day I gave up and decide to enter yahoo business I began playing yahoo for more than a year I was online but with out results well until I discovered that yahoo has changed a lot it's no longer the way it used to be and that it now involves charms, ritual in other to be successful in yahoo I decided to look for a way to aid my yahoo business and while searching I found something special which changed my life and which is why am coming out to share my success with others I discovered a ring which has the potential to bring riches power and protection. This ring has extraordinary qualities and can bring to it wearer what he/she desires this ring can make 2-10million and above in a month depending on how bright the star of the wearer is. The ring bring customers who are only ready for business to you and when they come they don't leave till an agreement is made. The ring also brings success in examination, work, carer etc. It also shield it's wearer from all spiritual attack and forces. It's protect soldiers in war from harm and all other elements. The ring is safe and easy to use for both male and female. It is made from very rear precious stones and magic totally safe and easy to use it does not have any effect or repercussions on it's wearer. lots of people out there use this ring and it's how they amass their wealth what matters is you know your purpose of using it. For more information about this ring please contact Mr Vladimir personally on +1585 5240 188 or Vladimirringpower@gmail.com if you are from Germany, England, anywhere in Europe or America.

For those located from Africa. Especially those in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, south Africa Zimbabwe Please contact his representative Mr Nhomi in Nigeria on +2348157021482 and trust me you will be glad you did. Success

Really!
Re: How I Did It by Dboy55(m): 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
Zinnoh:
How do you know I was lying? Mind what you say alright, the post wasn't for you it's for those who are hungered for success. like I was
just shut the f**k up .
You called that success,you must be mentally retarded bro

(1) (Reply)

Investment Alert, Tbc And Bitcoin Exchange In Nigeria / Hello / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.