Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Heartbreaking Chat Between A Man & His Younger Brother Who Is A Nigerian Soldier - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heartbreaking Chat Between A Man & His Younger Brother Who Is A Nigerian Soldier (1115 Views)

Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) / Nigerian Man, His Girlfriend And 12 Others Arrested For Romance Scam In Thailand / Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbreaking Chat Between A Man & His Younger Brother Who Is A Nigerian Soldier by Correctgist(f): 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
The screenshots of a heartbreaking chat between a man and his younger brother who is a Nigerian soldier serving in the North East have emerged online.

A Nigerian journalist, activist and humanitarian identified as Jack Vince, has taken to his Twitter page, @Jack_Vince77, to share some screenshots of a chat he had with his younger brother who is a soldier currently serving his fatherland in the North-East region of the country.

He posted the screenshot of the chat and wrote: "MY YOUNGER BROTHER IS A SOLDIER serving close to the Cameroon border in the northeast. Below, I had a conversation with him today.
"@DefenceInfoNG & @HQNigerianArmy, please set the records straight. If what my brother is saying is factual, the condition of troops is demoralising."

"Morale boosters are what our troops in the front line need. They ought not to be demoralised in any way. Soldiers are dying & we know it. Maimalari Barracks Cemetery is behind my house.
"I have information on the truth of the matter in the embattled northeast driving me nuts."

Gist From Zenithnaija.com

See more below:

https://zenithnaija.com/heartbreaking-chat-between-a-man-his-younger-brother-who-is-a-nigerian-soldier-in-the-north-east/

cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J

Re: Heartbreaking Chat Between A Man & His Younger Brother Who Is A Nigerian Soldier by SenorFax(m): 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
Imagine, if soldiers can be treated this way......

Tell me say Nigerian government like you make you receive slap

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Heartbreaking Chat Between A Man & His Younger Brother Who Is A Nigerian Soldier by amaniro: 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
no enough information or evidence?

BTTT (back to the topic)

...... I personally think our military are being neglected
Re: Heartbreaking Chat Between A Man & His Younger Brother Who Is A Nigerian Soldier by EKITI001: 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
Your Broda no sabi spell anything ?
Re: Heartbreaking Chat Between A Man & His Younger Brother Who Is A Nigerian Soldier by ovieokodhi(m): 2:34am On Aug 04, 2018
EKITI001:
and you can't spell "brother"

6 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Chat Between A Man & His Younger Brother Who Is A Nigerian Soldier by TimiElvis001(m): 6:36am On Aug 04, 2018
ovieokodhi:
and you can't spell "brother"

Re: Heartbreaking Chat Between A Man & His Younger Brother Who Is A Nigerian Soldier by Sexymachine22(m): 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
Mumu see u wy try go skool.day check spellingz
Re: Heartbreaking Chat Between A Man & His Younger Brother Who Is A Nigerian Soldier by PenlsCaP: 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
undecided
Re: Heartbreaking Chat Between A Man & His Younger Brother Who Is A Nigerian Soldier by SamoaUmaga: 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
Its kinda
Re: Heartbreaking Chat Between A Man & His Younger Brother Who Is A Nigerian Soldier by AfroMighty(m): 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
EKITI001:
Just like you who can't spell brother
Re: Heartbreaking Chat Between A Man & His Younger Brother Who Is A Nigerian Soldier by bayocanny: 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
smsh, this country is Bleep .ed

(1) (Reply)

Married Man Arrested After Raping His Neighbour’s 9-Year-Old Niece / We Killed Businessman, Roasted His Head For Money Ritual – Suspects / She Is 72 British, He Is 27 Nigerian And Both Got Caught In Camera Scamming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.