Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) (55722 Views)

Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) / Man Burnt Alive For Stealing Black Bullet Drink - VIDEO / Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
A young boy’s life was miraculously saved by a good Samaritan after he was found buried alive by his very own brother.

The harrowing ordeal was captured in a video that quickly circulated across various platforms and sighted by Trendygists. In the video, the elder brother shockingly admitted to the act of burying his younger sibling, justifying it by claiming that the young boy had stolen 1000 naira.

During the ensuing interrogation, the suspect offered an even more disturbing revelation. He stated that while their father remained unaware of the incident, their mother was fully cognizant of what had transpired.

According to him, it was at his mother’s behest that he had been instructed to impose such a severe and inhumane punishment upon his younger brother.

The matter has been reported to the D Division of the police station in Lokoja, Kogi State. A thorough investigation is now underway to determine the full extent of this appalling incident and bring those responsible to justice.

Source: @trendygistsblog (Twitter)

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2023
cheesy cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) by Anietta(m): 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
The heart of man is desperately wicked

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) by Apcsupport1: 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
Heartless people can't last long ooo

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) by tamonokare: 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
T
Re: Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) by wittywriter: 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2023
Coregists:
Thought I have seen it all

Gruesome experience.

Wittyness.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
Guess that is the mother standing there?
Apcsupport1:
This news is fake,,
First one was man buried his mom alive for stealing his 1k now story don change with the same pictures oo
Re: Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) by RingRoadMafia: 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
Apcsupport1:
This news is fake,,
First one was man buried his mom alive for stealing his 1k now story don change with the same pictures oo

APC devils advocate, if you don't have data to watch the video, talk make we help you. Men mount.

54 Likes

Re: Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) by VaginaAcademic: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
grin
Re: Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) by Jennyclay(f): 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
Broke, poverty stricken men are the most dangerous people living on earth. They are ready to kill anybody including their own blood relatives just because of 1 kobo undecided.

I can’t even remember the last time I hold a conversation with a broke man. It will never happen!! Not in this life!!

Just take a look at this animal trying to kill his brother for just 1k!! 1k nitori olorun undecided!!

Biko!! The evil mother should be arrested too! I hate nonsense!!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) by Boogyman557: 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
Holly Gram cool Abeg I don LOAD enough BULLET for my old KALA!

Abeg make una give me better LOCATION!

Na to come BLAST BLAST dis useless MANCHI left and right leg drop 4 ground!

Which kind NONSENSE be dis!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

20 Likes

Re: Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) by GanagiBitrus: 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
Chronic Poverty brings out the devil in humans.

9 Likes

Re: Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
1000 naira? As in 1 dollar?

Lord have mercy

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) by diametre23: 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
Is this playing? embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) by tiswell(m): 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
check well na apc staunch supporter.

may hunger continue dealing with dem

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) by ecolime(m): 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
Broke men are the most dangerous people living on earth. They are ready to kill anybody including their own blood relatives just because of 1 kobo undecided.

I can’t even remember the last time I hold a conversation with a broke man. It will never happen!! Not in this life!!

Just take a look at this animal trying to kill his brother for just 1k!! 1k nitori olorun undecided!!

Biko!! The evil mother should be arrested too! I hate nonsense!!
E be like say Naija boys don show you shege.

I pray you find healing.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) by NutritionGuru: 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
SensuaMan:
Avoid yoruba people if u want to succeed in life.
Avoid yoruba people if you want to succeed in life I repeat again!
He's not Yoruba!!!

Everyone that has carefully observed those that have proven their unjustified passionate hatred against the President before, during and after Election knows that these incorrigible Souls that are being eaten up inside by Cancerous Envy would stop at nothing to ensure that President Tinubu fails. It is also quite unfortunate that the President has not been melting out equal Passionate Hatred upon them, he has not been using his Supreme President Power to mercilessly Crush them as he urgently needs to do because his enemies have proven beyond all reasonable doubts that they would never Repent and that his downfall his the only thing that would give them Joy.

Intelligent Nigerians have now woken up to the fact that there have been carefully orchestrated deliberate efforts to ensure Tinubu Presidency fails. A particular set of people that passionately hate that Tinubu became the President, against all Odds and despite all the huddles, are the ones that has been worked behind the scene to carefully mastermind and impose the current Hardship upon innocent Nigerians for rejecting them at the polls. They are the ones Celebrating the current Economic Quagmire that innocent Nigerians are facing which actually they carefully Orchestrated using their Leading Agents that Tops NNPC as Major Importers and Price Determiners (of cause, their Tribe are the largest Business People in the Country) and they are same Marketers that keep unjustly unprecedentedly Wickedly increasing Fuel Price to frustrate Nigerians into unavoidably hating President Tinubu

They've also been pushing Atiku (their Partner in crime against indigenous Nigerians) and his "Born-to-Rule folks" (that for almost a Century have maintained Stranglehold on the massive Nigerian Bureau de Change Industry) to make Naira worthless by Creating unprecedented shocking Artificial FOREX Scarcity. If you doubt the 2 facts above, then read below to fully uncover these masked forces that are only good in Pretending that they love Nigeria whenever they want to hijack Power which they intend to use to trample upon all other Nigerian Tirbes that they have always boasted that they are Superior to. Complete Domination is their ulterior Agenda, and hundreds of Millions of Nigerians have known this, this is why we vehemently resisted them from taking over during the last election

The most shocking thing about these incorrigibly wickedly-minded lots is that they are always so much ready to see all Nigerians suffer again and again just to be able to tell Nigerians that "We told you so! We said it that Tinubu is a no gooder!" They are doing everything to ensure the President fails just so they can celebrate the fruit of the self-destructive Hatred for Tinubu(and Yorubas who they so much hate to see on Top).

All the Truths is Obvious to every intelligent Nigerians by now with the way they couldn't hide their use of Atiku Links against President Tinubu. All intelligent Nigerians that have been obeserving have since understood what is happening! The frantic Efforts to Sabotage Tinubu Presidency is very Real! But ALMIGHTY GOD that shamed their satanic Gang up against innocent Nigerians during the Election shall shame them again and Help Tinubu to make Life comfortable for every Nigerians for the rest of his Presidential Administration. He should just focus on massively encouraging the Youths to go into Agriculture, all the next Palliative Monies should be Pumped into building modern Agricultural Farms/Settlements in Villages for Educated and uneducated Youths and financially entice Large % Percentage of Youths to go into Farming.

They have been doing all these wickedness without any heart of Pity to the Anti-Humanity hardship Effects it has on innocent Nigerians just as the one they encouraged Emefiele to impose on Nigerians before Tinubu Won. One would have thought they would have a little of Humanity kindness in them that would have make them change their mindset for the Greater good of Niegria and for the sake of all Nigerians after Tinubu Won, but no, they became worse in their Evil Wish, Negative Energy and ignoble Campaign of Calumny as their powerful Distraction Weapon to Ensure that President Tinubu would not be able to Concentrate and Focus of delivering the Dividends of Democracy to innocent Nigerians. It is quite unfortunate that as their evil Campaigns affected Nigeria negatively during their reign of using Emefiele to financially Terrorize Nigerians, it is still working now with the kind of Buzz, Publicity and their Negative Encouragement of everything and anything that would make Tinubu Presidency to fail.

The completely unnecessary Attacks that fellow Southerner Peter Obi has endlessly enviously launched out against Tinubu (and later encouraged Atiku to do same) has immensely Prevented the President in focusing on his Goal of tuning Nigeria to an Industrialized and Prosperous Nation. No other President has been so much enviously disturbed with very much unnecessarily dragging and counter-productive litigations that every right-thinking persons knows would amount to absolutely Nothing!

Most pathetic and saddening is the fact that Obedients are self-destructively boasting that they also know that their effort on the CSU Certificate Saga and their other pull-him-down-at-all-Cost self-destructive Syndrome are not likely to remove the President but the thought that at least they are making Tinubu suffer mental-Trauma is giving them cloud 9 Orgasm daily. I wonder the kind of incurablly Envious heart that just derives so much Pleasure in knowing that even though they can Not pull you down, but making you to become unable to Focus on fully Achieving your desired Goal and Greatness gives them boundless Joy. Unlike all the Past Nigerian Presidentals, it should be noted that Tinubu was already a Multi-Billionaire in Dollars before becoming President. So, the Greatest Achievement he desires is for his Name to be Printed in Gold as the President that brought Nigeria out of Poverty into becoming a truly Wealthy Nation and internationally Respected Giant of Africa.

Truth be told, nobody is Perfect, not even you reading this right now. And non of us is superhuman, so the wicked endless Campaign of Calumny that was supposed to have long ended after Tinubu became President would affect the mental Prowess of even the Strongest Humanbeing on Earth. We all concluded that the enemies of the President on whose Shoulder the Well-being of Nigeria currently lays are actually directly or indirectly the enemies of all Nigerians because whatever efforts that are making can Not remove the President but has greatly affected and reduced his Focus from his central Goal of delivering the Dividends of Democracy to Nigerians. It is 100% Guaranteed that the current State of Nigerian Economy and hardship would have been direct Opposite for improved Standard of Living for all Nigerians by now if this unnecessary Negative Energy of Distractions have been unselfishly used Positively to Support and Help the President to Achieve a Great Prosperous Nigeria.

COPY and SHARE on all Social Media!
https://www.nairaland.com/7868123/reason-why-fuel-price-naira

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) by pipicid527: 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
Wonders never end
Re: Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) by WealthyNigerian: 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
This is evil.
Re: Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
Omo beere oşi bere! Dysfunctional family products everywhere offline and online just like David Hundeyin. One mother, multiple fathers and/or one father multiple wives scenario with dysfunction running through each each member and product of such entanglements.

Both of them need therapy. If not, that younger brother will never ever forgive the elder brother and will grow up to kill the elder brother someday. Check my signature for free stuffs!

1 Like

Re: Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) by STEWpid(f): 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
Chai..

The criminal's heart is very Black

...that guy is not normal!
Re: Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) by ahnie: 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
Hey God!
Re: Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
I have seen it all in Nigeria...! undecided embarassed

This is not even about poverty... Nah! A man who does this over #1,000 will do far worse and unthinkable things over 1 Million.

Some Nigerians are insane psychos waiting for an opportunity to exhibit that unspeakable evil in their hearts and brains.

3 Likes

Re: Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) by bigdammyj: 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
Noted.
Re: Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) by Illegal1(m): 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
Coregists:
Thought I have seen it all

omoh...........the tin cum be lyk say we never even see half slf..
Re: Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) by ISTP: 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
Wha tha... 😯
Re: Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) by Illegal1(m): 6:10pm On Oct 11, 2023
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

omoh...........The boogyman himslf,i too lyk u eeh

2 Likes

Re: Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) by Osanoghodua1: 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
There's a great wickedness in Kogi state. Go and check the state yourself.

12 Likes

Re: Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) by Cantonese: 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
Na wah.

Sorry to say, but some Kogi people are completely cold hearted, very despicable and totally evil.

8 Likes

Re: Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) by CloudTrees(f): 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Bro you are not as anonymous as you think on nairaland.. You see your moniker in name but the site owners see you as an ip address bro

Becareful

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) / 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa / Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.