Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Slays Effortlessly On IG (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Slays Effortlessly On IG (photos) (1202 Views)

Cee-c Flaunts Curves In New IG Photos / Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) / Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph, Regrets Removing Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Slays Effortlessly On IG (photos) by Correctgist(f): 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
She is beautiful, she is tall, she is curvy, she is elegant, she is a good dancer, her name is Anita Joseph.

One thing you can't take away from Anita Joseph is the fitness of clothes on her.
She has a well structured body that brings that out the beauty of the clothes she wears.
With the quality of her physical appearance, one would wonder why the talented actress is still single.

She has been constantly showcasing herself on her Instagram page and the contents are attracting thousands of followers for her.

Gist From Zenithnaija.com

See more photos:
https://zenithnaija.com/actress-anita-joseph-slays-effortlessly-on-ig-photos/

cc: Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Slays Effortlessly On IG (photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
d kind grammar(slays effortlessly) you Bloggers use in adoring these Mamas is something else. Instead of using such on the ones with brains, rather you prefer the half-naked ones. Maybe you should be located at planet Mars, cos there is where slay mamas stay.
AOB: in another thread about one Ronke, I read many comments but decided to keep mute cos I didn't want to sound vague(so that the yoruba demons won't turn to lizards when seeing my replies/comments).
Please I will like to ask fellow distinguished & honorable colleagues here. "Between dating a Yoruba and Igbo," which is the Best?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Slays Effortlessly On IG (photos) by EwuOjota: 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
The second picture giving me bad memories.

When a fat girl with a big bra like hers visits you,especially if she uses a bus to visit you. Please no attempt to suck blest as I made that mistake,and the sweat and odour under the bra nearly killed me.

No disrespect please, but why do fat women easily get body odour?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Slays Effortlessly On IG (photos) by EwuOjota: 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Slays Effortlessly On IG (photos) by Mrop(m): 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2018
cheesy
Re: Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Slays Effortlessly On IG (photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
EwuOjota:
Lalasticlacla
It's lalasticlala, bro. Maybe, you should have called out the female one named dominique.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Slays Effortlessly On IG (photos) by EwuOjota: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dominique

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Slays Effortlessly On IG (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ok
Re: Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Slays Effortlessly On IG (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ohhhh
Re: Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Slays Effortlessly On IG (photos) by SIMPLYkush: 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
to fvck this woman dey worry my dick
Re: Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Slays Effortlessly On IG (photos) by Bluezy13(m): 2:42am On Aug 04, 2018
EwuOjota:
The second picture giving me bad memories.

When a fat girl with a big bra like hers visits you,especially if she uses a bus to visit you. Please no attempt to suck blest as I made that mistake,and the sweat and odour under the bra nearly killed me.

No disrespect please, but why do fat women easily get body odour?

Sweat as a result of lack of ventilation as a result of friction between the moving parts and also as a result of rapid excretion as a byproduct resulting from uneasy locomotion as evident in profuse breathing and sweating.

And then when they sit inside a crowded bus for long hours...hmmm...

I repeat: Hmmm...

(1) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu To Cee C "No Amount Of I Am Sorry Can Bring Tobi Back To You / Regina Daniels Looking Sexy In See-through Dress / Nancy Isime Wows In Pleated Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.