Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,144 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Think On This! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Think On This! (219 Views)

Think On This Things Tonight / Think On This Things Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Think On This! by Gboliwe: 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
Some mountains are not there to be moved. They are there to move you.

They are there to move you to work. To stir you to action. To get off your couch and climb. They are there to make you discover something about you. How strong you are. Your enduring power.

You can't faith every problem away.

Sometimes, God is not asking you to speak unto the mountain. He is asking you to go tell it on the mountain. To testify on top of it.

Some of us would rather faith it away than fight it out. But you don't become a soldier of the faith without learning to go one on one with the enemy. Sometimes you will be outnumbered sef. One on one hundred. Sometimes you will feel like Jesus. Exposed. Alone enough to shout, My God, My God, why has thou forsaken me.

But hey, because the numbers are stacked up against you doesn't mean you can't beat them.

The Word says, One shall chase a thousand and two will put ten thousand to flight.

Because you can't see the Calvary doesn't mean you are alone. Wait, what do you need the Calvary for when The Man of Calvary lives in you?

Jesus said, Peace I leave with you. My peace I give unto you. But not as the World gives do I give. Let not your heart be troubled. Neither let it be afraid.

Fight from a place of peace. Don't fight out of panic.

Fighting is a form of faith. You are fighting because you believe the word which says "For with you, I advance through a troop. By my God, I have leaped over a wall. "

You believe God so you make that move. You take that leap! You believe God so instead of saying, Get lost in Jesus name, you get up and run through the army of darkness. You are not counting how many enemies are there. You are not calculating how high the mountain.

You are rather making moves based on, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

Key word: DO.

You are not sitting in a corner making faith confessions. You are backing it up by going for the kill. You are not waiting for a sign from heaven. You are not looking up for lightning and thunder or miracles and wonders. You are out there walking in the consciousness of the Greater One and being a sign and wonder.

Because you believe.

(1) (Reply)

Maximizing The Measure Of Your Faith - Romans 12:3; 2 Peter 1:5; Hebrews 5:12-14 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/08/18 / Any Philanthropic Christian Here (help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.