Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Think On This Things Tonight - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Think On This Things Tonight (168 Views)

Think On This Things Tonight / Think On This Things Tonight / Do You Think On The Principle Of Equality A Man should Hit Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Think On This Things Tonight by Mrsoft3(m): 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
Before you sleep think on this:

If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.
Daniel 3:17-18

When you have a personal encounter with God you will make statements in front of the strongest person on earth.

There are some Jews who were in exile but fortune smiled upon them, they were chosen to be trained and serve the greatest king of that time, the king was so full of himself and made statue and ask people to bow down to it. Well, many people did and that is because they were convinced he is there saviour. But there were people who didn't bow down.

I was wondering what gave them such guts to not bow down and I discovered it was the conviction they had after encountering the mighty God.

Encounter reveals,and revelation birth conviction. Many people know God but still go to a babalawo or a magician to profer solution to their problems. don't blame them, it's as a result of conviction birthed from encounter.
Until you encounter the lord Jesus you are still a baby christian. The Bible talked about how babes are been fed with milk, but matured Christians are matured based on the level of conviction they have that was birthed from the encounter with the lord Jesus Christ.

Have you encounter the power of God?
Have you encounter the love of God?
Have you encounter the mercies of God?
Have you encounter the grace of God?
Have you encounter the word of God?

A proof of your encounter will be shown in your conviction of who God is.

Your maturity in Christ is hinge on encounter,your breakthrough in life is hinge on encounter with the lord Jesus Christ.

Prayer: lord Jesus thank you for tonight,thank you for helping me see that i need to have encounter with you that will birth conviction in my life.
I want to know you more than a story,I want to see you I want to feel you I want to touch you. Send your holy spirit to open me up to you in Jesus name.

Father I pray tonight that your children will have encounter tonight that will change their experience of you in Jesus name.
Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Think On This Things Tonight by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
Thank you sir for this.

1 Like

Re: Think On This Things Tonight by onward4life(m): 10:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
God bless op

1 Like

Re: Think On This Things Tonight by Mrsoft3(m): 11:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
onward4life:
God bless op

Amen and you too
Re: Think On This Things Tonight by Mrsoft3(m): 11:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
Vinaluv:
Thank you sir for this.

You welcome
Re: Think On This Things Tonight by Evaz900(m): 12:18am On Feb 25, 2021
Thank u op

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Qua Iboe Church, Odot 2 village / Obiano, An Outstanding Grade-a Leader —nwokoye / Dreams On Christians In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.