Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,771 members, 7,955,944 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

Is It Right For Tenants To Pay For NEPA Bills While Travelled - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Right For Tenants To Pay For NEPA Bills While Travelled (577 Views)

Meet 22-Year-Old Lexie Alford Who Has Travelled To Every Country In The World / How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? / "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Tenants To Pay For NEPA Bills While Travelled by PediakAuthor: 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
While using postpaid metering system, Is It Right For Tenants To Pay For NEPA Bills While Travelled
what's your take about this please ?
I'm talking from experience... undecided
Re: Is It Right For Tenants To Pay For NEPA Bills While Travelled by bedspread: 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
Depending on how ur Metre is used....

If it's a central Meter, then ur Lanlord should see Reasons with u..

I hope u informed him b4 u Traveled
Re: Is It Right For Tenants To Pay For NEPA Bills While Travelled by PediakAuthor: 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
bedspread:
Depending on how ur Metre is fixed....

No matter what... The metre was dormant for the time while away... So how come... ?
Meanwhile, Each tenant does not have a personal metre... Na d landlord get d central one
Re: Is It Right For Tenants To Pay For NEPA Bills While Travelled by gabbijason(m): 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
I really don't understand why the prepaid meter won't go round inorder to abate any potential fraud! But I would way, If it's estimated fixed billing, then the burden should be chested by every tenant resident in the house. I think every potential tenant need to ask this pertinent question and come to an agreement with your landlord before you move in. Because the thing dey cause fight wella

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Tenants To Pay For NEPA Bills While Travelled by psucc(m): 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dear, no matter which angle you look at that, the first and only condition is that this is Nigeria. And the corruption in the power sector alone is overwhelming. If not why would you pay or service not enjoyed.

Sir the only reason you are made to pay is because you connected your wires to the poles.

But where people reasons very well, you ought not to pay.

This is Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Tenants To Pay For NEPA Bills While Travelled by PediakAuthor: 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
psucc:
Dear, no matter which angle you look at that, the first and only condition is that this is Nigeria. And the corruption in the power sector alone is overwhelming. If not why would you pay or service not enjoyed.

Sir the only reason you are made to pay is because you connected your wires to the poles.

But where people reasons very well, you ought not to pay.

This is Nigeria.

Lol... Omg... You have said it all Sir. "This is Nigeria where you pay for service you don't get"... Lol... This is Nigeria
Re: Is It Right For Tenants To Pay For NEPA Bills While Travelled by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:56am On Aug 04, 2018
I wonder wen last have payed bill.. prepaid card have taken over.. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shares Screenshot Of How A Taxify Driver Was Beaten By His Female Passenger / Photos Of Emirates Aircraft Designed With Diamonds In Dubai Goes Viral / Canada: Maxime Bernier Promises To Cut Immigration, Build Border Fences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.