Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Lady Shares Screenshot Of How A Taxify Driver Was Beaten By His Female Passenger - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Shares Screenshot Of How A Taxify Driver Was Beaten By His Female Passenger (562 Views)

Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) / Taxify Driver's 8 Rules For Ladies Before Entering His Car (Photo) / Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Screenshot Of How A Taxify Driver Was Beaten By His Female Passenger by Gossipninja: 9:46am On Oct 12, 2018
A Nigerian Lady has shared a story of a Taxify driver who was allegedly beaten by one of his riders and her staff.

The story was shared by @uyai__, and it’s a sad one.

She wrote:

“I met this taxify guy on Monday this week. Amazing guy with very good energy. We had great conversations. He messaged me today to tell me about how a rider ordered her estate security to beat him up. This chat made me so sad

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/lady-shares-screenshot-of-how-a-taxify-driver-was-beaten-by-his-female-passenger/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of How A Taxify Driver Was Beaten By His Female Passenger by Millenniumlady(f): 9:52am On Oct 12, 2018
Let's hear from the side of the lady before I conclude

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of How A Taxify Driver Was Beaten By His Female Passenger by Gossipninja: 9:52am On Oct 12, 2018

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of How A Taxify Driver Was Beaten By His Female Passenger by izzou(m): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2018
angry

She asked you to come in to collect your money and they started beating you up? undecided This doesn't make any sense

And as a victim, you didn't see any police station to report the matter to. Na passenger wey you carry days back you dey beg to help you get justice angry

Part of Atikus campaign promises should be to clamp down on Twitter liars. grin
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of How A Taxify Driver Was Beaten By His Female Passenger by owelle22(m): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
This is actually a fake Whatsapp chat no PM/AM on the time

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian woman Recount How She Traveled On A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos / What Is The Age Limit Restriction For Undergraduate Studies Abroad. / 2019 Access Bank Lagos City Marathon: LASTMA Issues Travel Advisory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.