Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

How To Set Up Paypal Account That Receives And Sends Payment In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Set Up Paypal Account That Receives And Sends Payment In Nigeria (430 Views)

Open Paypal Account That Receives And Sends / Create Paypal Account That Receives Payment In Nigeria To Your Bank Account / New!!! How To Receive Paypal Payment In Nigeria 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Set Up Paypal Account That Receives And Sends Payment In Nigeria by Gospelchinonso(m): 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
Needs Paypal account that Receives and sends payment in Nigeria? you are at the right place.
I have got an ebook that will guide you through on how to set up paypal account that receive and sends payment in Nigeria.

No VPN required
No changing of IP
Setup in less than 5 minutes
Can use phone to setup account.

This ebook is worth over N10,000 but i will be giving it out at an affordable rate of N3,000 only.
The first 10 people to comment will get this ebook at the rate of N2000.
Order for your ebook now, the price may increase at any time.

Send the money to my account number
Account name:Nwadioha Gospel
Account Number: 0028703489
Call: +2348166475060 for delivery

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Learn UX/UI Design & Video Effects. / FREE Funnel: Who Want My HIGH Converting Funnels & Follow-up Email Sequence? / 5 Plugin You Need To Install On Your Wordpress Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.