Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious (23478 Views)

Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) / Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend / Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 04, 2018
Philinho:
The political maestros.
hahahahaha on what grounds??, ffk?
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious by esosuo: 9:52am On Aug 04, 2018
kaen1317:
The only Yoruba man that does not fear
The only known mad Yoruba man after fayose you mean grin
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious by slimfit1(m): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2018
His house looks like a posh shrine.
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious by itswell1: 9:54am On Aug 04, 2018
When a party has Fani Kayo-ODE as thier symbol then you know the party is doomed fo failure.
He supported GEJ and GEJ lost
He supported Dr in Edo election and dr lost
He supported Agbajee and Agbajee lost in Lagos
He supported Fayoshit and the Eba lost.
We are very Happy Fani Kayo-ODE is the brand image of PDP, our job of winning is sure banker.
The only battle Fani Kayo-ODE wins , is the bananalisation of la Bianca tomato.

Sai baba till 2023

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 04, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Thanks for correcting his error.

Edit yours too.

Mine was a typo cheesy
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious by jamesnick: 9:58am On Aug 04, 2018
PDP oracle
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious by Easzy96(m): 10:00am On Aug 04, 2018
praizblog:
Femi Fani kayode received senator Ahmed Makarfi in his residence recently.

He shared the following photos with caption :

Gist from Praize News

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-photos-of-ffk-with-senator-ahmed-makarfi-in-his-residence/

yeah, abeg help me view this thread people need to see this article
https://www.nairaland.com/4656712/5-hobbies-turned-actual-career
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 04, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Is Markafi suffering from an acquired Down's syndrome?

He looks bile, sad & horrible!

He lacks the swag of a presidential aspirant.

It will be best he humbly supports the major players or arrogantly decamp to any of the clubs playing in lower leagues.

embarassed

Hate speech
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:02am On Aug 04, 2018
Lucid1:

Mine was a typo cheesy
I noticed. A guru knows the difference between a typographical error and a grammatical one.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious by Amarabae(f): 10:02am On Aug 04, 2018
That's a terrible interior house decoration.
Looks like an Ogboni shrine.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious by olajide8(m): 10:02am On Aug 04, 2018
Abeg O! Who has this visit helped- has it created more jobs or has it said the money shared would be returned to the FG - Abeg enough of all this nonsense, branded as news at least we know all there antecedents -

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious by EazyMoh(m): 10:03am On Aug 04, 2018
After insulting Sardauna and DanFodio anybody (especially from the north) hobnobbing with FFK is a political eediot!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 04, 2018
tuniski:

He detest buhari not fulani/hausa/islam get the difference!

You're lying he detest Fulani hausa and Islam.

You can only tell that lie to a kid or to someone who just join Nairaland or Twitter today.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 04, 2018
Ejiod:
FFK is an Igbo man!
Argue with ur neurons if you Dont know
Wakaman will not sleep well today.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cyynthiakiss
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious by Almaiga: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2018
Thisis2raw:
E pain you abi?
Sorry

Hahahahaha, we are happy people, no time for trash.
Come and join the winning team and have a taste of the peace of mind we are enjoying.

Nigerians are wiser.

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious by Minjim: 10:08am On Aug 04, 2018
Aboki99:
The way Northern candidate visit this bigot who detests their people, region and religion amazes me! Someone makes a habit of abusing your people, region and religion and you still dignify him with a courtesy call!

What are you saying?

There are two ethnic groups in Nigeria. The masses and the politicians.

Whatever FFK says he's referring to Fulani masses not ppl like Markafi or Atiku
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious by Enice(m): 10:11am On Aug 04, 2018
Hmmm. Kwankwaso visited, Markafi visited. Its like FFK is now friends with the Fulani herdsmen and no longer in support of Biafra. It also seem like FFK is now a kingsmaker for PDP.
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:13am On Aug 04, 2018
This guy is just wasting his time. He should better contest for senate, because his presidency ambition is dead on arrival
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious by OdogwuMike(m): 10:15am On Aug 04, 2018
FFK deserves whatever accolades he's getting. At a point he was the only one/opposition against the ruling party.

He spoke against Sheriff. He's proven himself worthy. He also has fanatic christian fellowship.

I advocate for a VP position for Southwest, they were the only found voice opposing PMB, the likes Femi and Fayose did a great job. In honesty, apart from Abaribe, we were literally mute.

Here in Enugu, people are willing to vote for anything but Buhari and I believe the whole Igbos are. Fielding a VP position ll surely divide vote in the Southwest.

People like Jimi Agbaje is okay for VP. I think Fayose shouldn't be considered, he's too loud mouthed and has many enemies.

We can have the Senate President slot and some good juicy ministerial position, which the likes of Peter Obi, can fit in for.
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious by mamajaz(f): 10:29am On Aug 04, 2018
Holuwarsweun:
Fani Fayose wife is really beautiful
. Fani Fayose kwa?
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious by Lame12: 10:35am On Aug 04, 2018
Aboki99:
The way Northern candidate visit this bigot who detests their people, region and religion amazes me! Someone makes a habit of abusing your people, region and religion and you still dignify him with a courtesy call!
I wonder na
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious by aribisala0(m): 10:36am On Aug 04, 2018
iammo:
Ffk playing a wonderful game , he knows how to position himself to benefit from campaigns and election without ever contesting. although I don't like his style but I have to give it to him, same way Jonathan quickly brided him to leave APC and stop blackmailing his goverment. He made sure he frustrated tinubu's VP chances by using Muslim/Muslim ticket was an islamization agenda to force him down
So it was FFK that frustrated Tinubu's VP chaances?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious by Votewisely2019: 10:39am On Aug 04, 2018
Is Fani Kayode the new kingmaker/Godfather. Am just wondering why everyone eyeing the presidential position in PDP is paying him homage.

Vote wisely another fake promises loading....
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious by iammo(m): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2018
aribisala0:
So it was FFK that frustrated Tinubu's VP chaances?

He was a part of it, saraki also, but loud mouth ffk made the loudest noise back then. As if MKO and his running mate weren't both Muslims or that stopped them from wining
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 04, 2018
grin

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious by aribisala0(m): 10:50am On Aug 04, 2018
LordofNaija:
See small Femi o is now a political force to reckon with. The man who said persistence is key never lied afterall. Femi believed in a dead pdp when everyone else abandoned ship, now he is going to reap the fruits in 2019
What is happening in 2019?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious by tuniski: 11:13am On Aug 04, 2018
MrHowto:

You're lying he detest Fulani hausa and Islam.

You can only tell that lie to a kid or to someone who just join Nairaland or Twitter today.

He is a member of PDP with moslems/hausa/fulani/yoruba/ibos/minorities/chrisstians/atheists /traditionalists and all that.
Be discern not otherwise.

Many people clearly detest buhari but, buhari is not the definition of islam/hausa/fulani
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious by Koralords: 11:14am On Aug 04, 2018
The way such importance is attached to this man baffles me ...I can not win an election amount his family member not to talk of his LG or state ...he has no political value apart from ranting
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 04, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...house makes...
Mtsww dey there dey correct pidgin
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious by Mkfadal26: 11:17am On Aug 04, 2018
Aboki99:
I WONDER OOO
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 04, 2018
tuniski:

He is a member of PDP with moslems/hausa/fulani/yoruba/ibos/minorities/chrisstians/atheists /traditionalists and all that.
Be discern not otherwise.

Many people clearly detest buhari but, buhari is not the definition of islam/hausa/fulani

Please your affinity to PDP shouldn't make you hide the truth. I am speaking on FFK he hates Hausa Fulani Muslim stop lying to hide the truth. We have seen his several articles, tweet and even video proof.

So stop telling many people detest BUHARI but not Islam.... because I am not talking on that but rather strictly on FFK.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 / Yobe South PDP Senator, Endorses President Buhari / Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.