Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 (23443 Views)

Ihedioha Suspends Salaries Of 'Illegal' Workers In Imo / Fayose To Recruit 2,000 Workers In Ekiti: 40 Days To Election / IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by mrrights: 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
Level 16 workers in Kwara state earn N71,000 salary

From my inbox:

Civil Servants in Kwara State has no fixed salary.

Greetings and happy new year .

I wish to share my experience while on holiday in Kwara state.

Saraki has reduced the lifes of Kwara civil servants into servitude. A level 16 officer who has spent 6 years on the grade receives N71250.31k.

No director receives N100000 in the state. I was shown alerts of salary of this officer Sometimes he will receive about 60k in another month he will get 70k. He told me that he stopped recording his salary shortfall since two years ago and he has calculated about 4m owed him

About 3 weeks ago when saraki suffered humiliating defeat he now realised he owed workers about 11 eleven months and promised to pay and uptill this moment he has not honoured the pleadge.

The civil Servants had come together to place a curse on those who will vote for pdp in 2019 even if he pays.

Again the Kwara must change has identified all his past rigging villages and i will share this tomorrow.

It wishful thinking for pdp to win kwara and i doubt if pdp will win any seat in the state.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by Getintouch2004(m): 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
Lies and stupid propaganda.
Buhari must go back to his gay cows at Daura

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by jaytee01(m): 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
mrrights:

From my inbox:

Saraki has reduced the lifes of Kwara civil servants into servitude. A level 16 officer who has spent 6 years on the grade receives N71250.31k.

No director receives N100000 in the state. I was shown alerts of salary of this officer Sometimes he will receive about 60k in another month he will get 70k. He told me that he stopped recording his salary shortfall since two years ago and he has calculated about 4m owed him

About 3 weeks ago when saraki suffered humiliating defeat he now realised he owed workers about 11 eleven months and promised to pay and uptill this moment he has not honoured the pleadge.

The civil Servants had come together to place a curse on those who will vote for pdp in 2019 even if he pays.

Again the Kwara must change has identified all his past rigging villages and i will share this tomorrow.

It wishful thinking for pdp to win kwara and i doubt if pdp will win any seat in the state.
Where d alert na?

7 Likes

Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by id911(m): 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
mrrights:

From my inbox:

I'm still wondering why all these idiotic propaganda about Kwara is all about... Lagos generates over N40 billion as igr monthly but the large chunk of it is being pocketed by one man but you guys are happy about it but Kwara that has virtually nothing is what these people are always talking about. I can't seem to understand how foolish some people are

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by sinaj(f): 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
Level 16 earn 70k?

Ha! This one is poverty o! Very hard to believe

10 Likes

Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by mrrights: 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
id911:

I'm still wondering why all these idiotic propaganda about Kwara is all about... Lagos generates over N40 billion as igr monthly but the large chunk of it is being pocketed by one man but you guys are happy about it but Kwara that has virtually nothing is what these people are always talking about. I can't seem to understand how foolish some people are

If you are in Lagos, do well by bringing out the Lagos information. Stop complaining about how Kwarans decide to advocate for a better society

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by ashacot: 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
SARAKI WHY?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by swaggzDawg: 11:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
Nalie..
Tho the salary is a useless one but not as low as 70k... It is around 100-120k

4 Likes

Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by id911(m): 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
mrrights:

If you are in Lagos, do well by bringing out the Lagos information. Stop complaining about how Kwarans decide to advocate for a better society

I know you will definitely disappear immediately the court makes the final pronouncements about some of the issues in Kwara. I won't give you any details and I won't reply you again because you're so naive and myopic

6 Likes

Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by mrrights: 12:23am On Jan 04, 2019
id911:

I know you will definitely disappear immediately the court makes the final pronouncements about some of the issues in Kwara. I won't give you any details and I won't reply you again because you're so naive and myopic

So, park well

27 Likes

Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 04, 2019
Kaduna is the same

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by Mystick: 12:36am On Jan 04, 2019
You didn't see kaduna to expose?
Kwara people are still better than Osun people that didn't see salary at all for up to 2yrs.
So reduce the noise let's hear word.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 04, 2019
mrrights:

From my inbox:

OK.

But hope you guys know Saraki is not the one contesting against Buhari, neither is he the current governor of Kwara State.

Besides, can you show us what a level 16 Civil servant earns in Zamfara, Kebbi, Jigawa, Niger, Kaduna, etc.

Until you show us the salary structure of those states so we can juxtapose, go and look for what your 30k can buy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by allthingsgood: 4:46am On Jan 04, 2019
Getintouch2004:

Gay cows kwa
Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by diwahahu1: 4:48am On Jan 04, 2019
blood of moses,the village people really are still campaigning in his kwara house
Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by helinues: 4:53am On Jan 04, 2019
Source: Kwara must change

Waka outta thread..

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:57am On Jan 04, 2019
Olusola Saraki, a thief and killer, Someone that his father cursed before his death.
His end will be painful.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by nasoeb: 5:09am On Jan 04, 2019
Very fulish post. Why all of a sudden, saraki dis saraki dat. Wasn't this your so call claim there all the while saraki was in apc, why didn't you open that your gay mouth, why now?.
And to burst your Bubbles and lies, My friend who is from kwara and works there just confirm to me that tho the salary isn't that good but he receives 145k at "this same level" so why come here to lie and spread propaganda.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by Integrafamoo: 5:10am On Jan 04, 2019
Stupidity!!! Do you know how much loan the person has taken?

5 Likes

Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by haryorbarmie83(m): 5:15am On Jan 04, 2019
Saraki is a goner

3 Likes

Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by Afamed: 5:18am On Jan 04, 2019
Getintouch2004:
Don't derail the thread The post is about your looting machine called Saraki

11 Likes

Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by onunwa21(m): 5:20am On Jan 04, 2019
My name is Thomas. Until I see the alert, interview the level 16 staff. For now Kwara is in save hands.

PDP !!!!! Change the change

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by Afamed: 5:20am On Jan 04, 2019
Integrafamoo:
Stupidity!!! Do you know how much loan the person has taken?
Schmuck, since the person does not know, tell us how much loan he has taken ?nonentity , always supporting impunity

12 Likes

Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by Afamed: 5:21am On Jan 04, 2019
onunwa21:
My name is Thomas. Until I see the alert, interview the level 16 staff. For now Kwara is in save hands.

PDP !!!!! Change the change
O to geee

11 Likes

Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by ArmaniUhuru: 5:24am On Jan 04, 2019
This is one reason we all have to vote AtiKu. Restructuring is the only way now. Why would a civil servant in Kwara expects to receive the same pay as a civil servant in Lagos? Impossicant

Their IGRs are different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by Mac2016(m): 5:31am On Jan 04, 2019
To me there is a missing link in this info. What has saraki got to do with the current salary of kwara workers when he is not the current governor?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by kevoh(m): 5:31am On Jan 04, 2019
Is Saraki the Governor of Kwara state? undecided I thought it's the jurisdiction of the governor to pay state salaries. Abeg someone explain something to me...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by allanphash7(m): 5:41am On Jan 04, 2019
If na play make unna stop am o
Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by ayusco85(m): 5:44am On Jan 04, 2019
So you mean I earn more than a level 16 civil servant in kwara? And I have just been working for two yrs plus in a private sector. Not only Kwara needs change, Nigeria needs to change the change
Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by calddon(m): 5:54am On Jan 04, 2019
70k..Thats a deputy Director level o! shocked
Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by kunle75(m): 5:54am On Jan 04, 2019
Getintouch2004:

I agree Buhari must go back to daura but the civil servant issue is true i witnessed it first hand when i went to execute some projects for glo mobile at their airport precisely. I interacted with one of their most senior engineer who conducted us round the premises.
The level of decadence there is unimaginable, there office at the engineering section of the airport is rat invested and dirty and most importantly the guy confirmed to me what the OP just mentioned. Its totally embarrassing i don't even know how they cope.
I end up giving the guy part of my par diem while my visit lasted.

9 Likes

Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by kevoh(m): 6:18am On Jan 04, 2019
kunle75:

I agree Buhari must go back to daura but the civil servant issue is true i witnessed it first hand when i went to execute some projects for glo mobile at their airport precisely. I interacted with one of their most senior engineer who conducted us round the premises.
The level of decadence there is unimaginable, there office at the engineering section of the airport is rat invested and dirty and most importantly the guy confirmed to me what the OP just mentioned. Its totally embarrassing i don't even know how they cope.
I end up giving the guy part of par diem while my visit lasted.
1. Most senior engineer of which ministry or agency? Different agencies are at the airport with their engineers, so which agency/ministry is it?

2. If an office is dirty and rat infested I will blame the officers working there before any other person. Do you need to be paid big salary to at least clean your office (on your own) and make it presentable. It doesn't have to be 5 star presentable.

I am more interested in the number 1 question....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo’s ‘aides’ Stripped Of Salaries, Privileges / Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs / Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.