Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Asisat Oshoala Becomes New Real Estate Ambassador - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Becomes New Real Estate Ambassador (36358 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador / Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach / Hazard Wearing New Real Madrid Kit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes New Real Estate Ambassador by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
Congratulations to her, we are having more vibrant celebrities has real estate ambassadors, Adekunle Gold, Asisat & Co.

Real Estate is a Goal..................................

As many young and all potential individuals out there, there are lot of opportunities you can key into within prime location. Most especially Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.

This offer gives you instant 700k on your investments, if you can buy 5 plots you get 1 plot extra. Meanwhile, if is 1 or 2 plots you can afford, don't miss out on this wonderful offers.

ROYAL FLEX ESTATE

Royal Flex Estate is a unique, irresistable and attractive garden located in a strategic and conducive environment in Ibeju Lekki Lagos.

LOCATION: Akodo Ise, Ibeju Lekki Lagos. 5 minutes drive after La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort

PRICE: N700,000.

TITLE: Excision in Progress

SIZE: 600sqm

PROMO: BUY 5 PLOTS & GET ONE FREE PLOT
*Offer Valid till 6th August 2018.*

Now think of Ibeju Lekki, Lagos the "hottest investment zone" in Africa, seating on multi-billion Dollar international projects that will skyrocket your investments within the next 36 months, investments such as:

1. Dangote Refinery
2. Dangote Fertilizer Plant
3. Lekki Free Trade Zone
4. LA Campaign Tropicana Beach Resort
5. Lekki Int. Airport
6. Lekki Deep Sea Port
7. Lagos State Golf Course
8. Lagos Smart City
9. Numerous Beach Resorts and so on

For more information, enquiries and inspection

*Call/ whatsapp: 08062342001*
Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes New Real Estate Ambassador by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
gaby:
When the cosmos decides to align and favour you, even people who you are richer than will be jostling to associate with and sign you on.

That's the definition of favour unlimited.

Click on my signature to read the irregular migrants story of perils, triumphs and karma. To make your weekend more exciting, I have decided to do a free read promo on Okada books today. Do check in and leave me kind reviews, I do have an account number in case you are led to donate for the book..lol.

Mr. Gaby, here you meet INTEGRITYA1 again, I've been calling you to look into real estate opportunities. You've never make up your mind yet.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes New Real Estate Ambassador by Teejazy(m): 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
praizblog:
Asisat Oshola becomes New real estate ambassador after she bought wher parent a mansion.

Nigeria female footballer Asisat Oshola who bought her parent a new house recently becomes an Ambassador for a real estate company.

She shared the following photos with caption :

She didn't buy the house. She actually build it.

Her parents prayer is working perfectly…. Lol

Gist From Praize News

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/asisat-oshola-becomes-new-real-estate-ambassador-after-she-bought-her-parent-a-mansion/

Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes New Real Estate Ambassador by gaby(m): 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:

Mr. Gaby, here you meet INTEGRITYA1 again, I've been calling you to look into real estate opportunities. You've never make up your mind yet.

Chai my brother integrity baba, trust me I'll be hollering at you soon..

I hail bro
Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes New Real Estate Ambassador by RotimiBliss: 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
me self, small boy big God

Pls visit this link and get inspired https://www.reverbnation.com/danielrocks/song/29859131-thank-you-jesus
Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes New Real Estate Ambassador by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
This one is a Bosslady and not a small girl with big Godcheesy. The real small girls with big Gods use bottom power to move mountainscheesy.if u know u know.

Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes New Real Estate Ambassador by yinnyme(m): 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nooooo! This is a Small Girl with Real God!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes New Real Estate Ambassador by Leonbonapart(m): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
stop talking rubbish if u don't have anything to say
oga you don't quote one without making sense
Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes New Real Estate Ambassador by Leonbonapart(m): 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
yeyerolling:
fufu brain
thank you
Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes New Real Estate Ambassador by craves(m): 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
as my father used to say... money attracts money
Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes New Real Estate Ambassador by jarx: 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
money don make this girl fine
Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes New Real Estate Ambassador by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
craves:
as my father used to say... money attracts money

I think your father was correctly correct.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others / World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) / Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters With Russian Girlfriend Look All Grown (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.