Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador (12299 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / Asisat Oshoala Becomes New Real Estate Ambassador / Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by naptu2: 7:09am On Jun 29, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qJ_WlhzAyw

Asisat Oshoala Becomes MultiChoice Brand Ambassador

Published on June 28, 2023
By Modupe Gbadeyanka

Prolific Super Falcons striker, Asisat Oshoala, has been unveiled as the brand ambassador of MultiChoice Nigeria.

She was chosen to project the brand, especially for its Here For Her SuperSport campaign designed to support female sports.

The chief executive of MultiChoice Nigeria, Mr John Ugbe, explained that the choice of Oshoala as brand ambassador was due to her passion and dedication for the game, which continues to inspire millions across the globe.

“I am especially excited about our partnership with Asisat Oshoala, as I pride myself as an advocate for women, leading a team that comprises an equal split of men and women.

“We are patterning with Asisat as our brand ambassador, as part of our Here For Her SuperSport promise supporting female sports, because she has proven to be a strong, dedicated advocate for the sport and has inspired millions with her skills, athleticism and grace – on and off the pitch.

“With this brand partnership, we will continue to tell our truly authentic stories, and sports forms a key part of that narrative, especially with the upcoming FIFA Women’s World Cup from July 20-August 20, 2023, across our SuperSport channels. We are here for the Super Falcons; we are here for Asisat,” Mr Ugbe said.

Commenting on her choice for the campaign, Oshoala said the partnership is about giving hope to the younger generation.

“I really hope this will be long-term because I can see a lot of positivity at the beginning. This is not about me, but about the younger generation coming, the kids that will be hopeful for the future.

“I didn’t have the opportunity to watch a lot of matches while growing up, but here I am, a MultiChoice ambassador.

“It’s amazing how female sports have grown. We need to acknowledge the power of the media to promote talents, and that is what MultiChoice has brought to us. I appreciate everyone that made this happen.

“The World Cup is here, MultiChoice will be showing all the matches, and I urge you all to support the Super Falcons,” the footballer said.

Oshoala is one of the biggest football stars from the African continent. She is currently making waves with the Barcelona female team, winning the 2023 Women’s UEFA Champions League and the Spanish League title.

She has enjoyed a spectacular career with loads of trophies and personal awards to her name. She was crowned the African Female Football Player of the Year for 2014, 2015, 2017 and 2019; won the Golden Ball at the 2014 African Women’s Championship and the Golden Boot at the 2016 Africa Women’s Championship.

Her other personal awards include the 2014 U-20 Women’s World Cup Golden Boot and Golden Ball; the 2017 Chinese Women’s League Top Scorer; Queen Of The Pitch Award 2014; BBC Footballer of the Year 2015, and Aiteo Award for Best CAF Player 2017.

https://businesspost.ng/sports/asisat-oshoala-becomes-multichoice-brand-ambassador/

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by naptu2: 7:09am On Jun 29, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHw0pa_KXg4

DStv Nigeria @DStvNg

Naija, make welcome our new brand ambassador, Agba baller herself - Asisat Oshoala
@AsisatOshoala
🎉🥳🥳🥳. It’s the year of the woman and we are here for her!

https://twitter.com/DStvNg/status/1674004603535347713

3 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by naptu2: 7:09am On Jun 29, 2023
Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by God1000(m): 7:11am On Jun 29, 2023
Congrats to her

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by siofragspot: 7:14am On Jun 29, 2023
Wish her, Asisat Oshoala more glory.

Thunder fire Dstv for their rubbish expensive subscription packages

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 7:15am On Jun 29, 2023
Asisat oshoala, agba baller, Justin Bieber, omo-elewa.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 7:18am On Jun 29, 2023
I just dey imagine say asisat oshoala nah my girlfriend 🤣🤣🤣 e go sweet gan ni ooo. Me I go dey love her, She go dey give me money.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by ManWater: 7:46am On Jun 29, 2023
Congrats, Nigeria She Goat. 🐐

3 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by Freshtruth(m): 8:27am On Jun 29, 2023
The coach should stop inviting this gal when it comes to Nigeria she start playing nonsense
I have been begging this gal on Instagram to help me with just 400k to start business but sent me only 20k I ask her to send me her account details let me send back her 20k she refuse to send me.
Why caf keep giving her Africa player of year, why is getting all the endorsement deals na only her dey? No be say she dey use the money dey help people very stingy thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by VeryWickedPrick: 8:36am On Jun 29, 2023
Overrated bit-part player.

Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by RECTEM: 8:57am On Jun 29, 2023
More money

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by ROYALFRAGRANCE(f): 8:57am On Jun 29, 2023
I think,,, She deserves it...

Pls if you have 1k to spare, kindly check my signature...🙏

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by Anthony0094(m): 8:57am On Jun 29, 2023
since they beat apapa 4 Court , we no hear him voice again, hope all is well with him

3 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by LaSenior: 8:58am On Jun 29, 2023
cheesy
Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by Kingluqman(m): 8:58am On Jun 29, 2023
Agba Baller grin

5 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by Mzboluwatife(f): 8:58am On Jun 29, 2023
Congrats to her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by Primusinterpares(m): 8:58am On Jun 29, 2023
Well deserved

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by datola: 8:58am On Jun 29, 2023
Multichoice DSTV is seriously having a competitive challenge with Netflix.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by Bakrabas: 9:00am On Jun 29, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
I just dey imagine say asisat oshoala nah my girlfriend 🤣🤣🤣 e go sweet gan ni ooo. Me I go dey love her, She go dey give me money.

Don't underrate yourself to be dependent, you can still be richer than her in few years to come. No one knows tomorrow Mr. Yinka Olusesi

10 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by Janiobi(m): 9:00am On Jun 29, 2023
[size=8pt][/size] okay nah we dey wait for you

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:01am On Jun 29, 2023
Dem dey use subscriber money sign ambassador.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by Omooyinbo: 9:03am On Jun 29, 2023
Wow

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by dyera(m): 9:03am On Jun 29, 2023
I thought they said South Africans hate Nigerians, is multichoice not a South African company? Is Asissat Oshoala not a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by Badguy77(m): 9:03am On Jun 29, 2023
Well deserved tho she is doing well with Barcelona women... Ikorodu girl don blow

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by sofeo(m): 9:05am On Jun 29, 2023
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by xristos(m): 9:09am On Jun 29, 2023
congrats...

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by Ancecoker(m): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2023
grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by LusadaTim: 9:13am On Jun 29, 2023
Congratulations

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lampard Confirms Abraham Will Be Out Of West Ham Clash Due To Hip Injury / I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? / Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.