Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

"Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians (17446 Views)

Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu / FG Moves To Weed Out Some Sports Betting Companies In Nigeria / "Make Sure National Assembly Reconvenes" - Oshiomhole Tells APC Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians by Adebowale89(m): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
may someone tell this foolish man that Ghana cedi that bow for naira before is now Oga pata pata to naira. 1 ghana cedi is now #75 aye mi

Nigeria is finished, wonder which progress the useless buhari supporters claimed to be achieving when ordinary small Ghana had leave us behind, it would never be well with all of you
Re: "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians by uba1991: 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
FarahAideed:
This stale agenda of labelling people thieves to just to get cheap votes is now dead in arrival ...Can Oshiomole show us just one thief Buhari has weeded out from his govt since coming to power ?
. DARIYE.
any question again?
Re: "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
Re: "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
surgical:
talk is cheap arrest and prosecute them if you have evidence,this style was cool in the beginning not anymore, we've gone past this , our attention is now on economy and security.

Re: "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians by emmykey0128(m): 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
This is the lame excuse we have been hearing for the past three years, enough of that please, we getting tired of it
Re: "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians by dahnimoh(m): 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
Osho,advice our President to start with Finance Minister
Re: "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians by Igboesika: 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
Re: "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians by lereinter(m): 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
this bastards are not tired of this devilish rhymes
Re: "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians by dukecharles(m): 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
2019: We have antidote to rigging, Kalu tells PDP

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/08/oshiomhole-to-nigerians-support-buhari-to-weed-out-thieves/

How? When Buhari is Protector in Chief of Looters
Re: "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians by bejeria101(m): 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
Support a dull.ard with intergrity? Ko le werk!
Re: "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians by Ndonu101: 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
How do these people sleep at Night

how is it possible for Buhari and Oshiomole to call anyone thief in the face of monumental corruption

PDP needs to start exposing corruption in APC

We can not all thieves to continue to call others thieves and hoodwink Nigerians
Re: "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians by escodotman: 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
fmorrah:
Receive sense in Jesus name sad
Why don't you go back to the filthy hole you crawled out from?
Re: "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians by Fvcknames: 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
I just saw weed and clicked on the thread
Re: "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians by mechanics(m): 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
Yes o.
Re: "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians by Nathanieloo7(m): 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
thunder fire your generation there,old thief
Re: "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians by Shampoo77: 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
Let him start with Kemi Adeosu, Buratail, Baru, Amaechi, Fashola then I will support him.
Re: "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians by CioAngels(f): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
Oshiomhole, you can support him to not only to weed out looters and thieves but also you support him to send fulani herdsmen to kill all your people in iyamabo, i mean your village if that is not the right spelling. He does not need our support because he has all the fulani security operatives and the Fulani herdsmen to mann the pooling booths.
Re: "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians by Justinah4real(f): 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
escodotman:
Typical of the APC rhetorics since the past 3 years, always shouting ''looters, thiefs'' while the real looters hold sway within the cabal. When they leave Aso rock, people would be shocekd how much Buhari and his cabal must have looted and stolen from the treasury while calling others ''looters''.

Re: "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians by thunderbabs: 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin lol.. Thief calling out for other thieves head.

Funny country
Re: "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians by Nationalman: 1:24am On Aug 05, 2018
RottenTomato:
Nigerians have been suffering since 2015 when the useless idio.t called Buhari aka the Paedophile became president. No jobs for the youths. God come do am for me, I recently obtained loan from the bank to start my cassava and okro farm after so much stress. I didn't invest all the money in the farm, I used part of it to acquire this Automatic 8 Rounds Pump Action specifically to shoot and kill any Fulani herdsman who will dare to bring his God-forsaken cows into my farm! By the time I leave 3 bullets for em knee caps and 5 for em skull, e go know say na too much groundnut oil make puff-puff shine pass buns! I dey vex! Dia father! Dia grandmama left nyash!!!

Buhari is a kolunut-chewing cow!
Tinubu is a frog-eyed criminal!!
Lie lie Mohammed is red bororo goat!
Oshiomole is an ugly criminal dwarf!!!

Quote me to say nonsense and place a curse on your life!

Elegem face!
Guy i no go curse you oo. But your rottenness ddon start before PMB.if not for him you for don they ooze and comot maggot
Re: "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians by TijaniAbu: 1:50am On Aug 05, 2018
Buhari should start by weeding out Oshiomole himself then
Re: "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians by Ikenna0b: 1:54am On Aug 05, 2018
I don't know why but anytime I read anything from APC, I immediately start laughing. Honestly, they are all comedians
Re: "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians by lexy2014: 2:24am On Aug 05, 2018
NiajaXionist:
After the defection of both Sokoto and Kwara state governors from APC to PDP, the people of the states decided to hold a rally to dissociate themselves from the governor's action and show/declare their full support to president Muhammadu Buhari in the forthcoming 2019 presidential election. Some good citizens of Sokoto purchased and slaughter a huge bull which was distributed to the masses for free. Tambuwal and Abdulfatah are in a big hot soup, just thinking how they will swim out of it without collateral damage.
d cow that killed was carrying APC colours. Does that mean APC will get d treatment d cow got?
Re: "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians by escodotman: 7:36am On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=Justinah4real post=69992400][/quote] Lol. Your signature ehn...
Re: "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians by anigold(m): 7:40am On Aug 05, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/08/oshiomhole-to-nigerians-support-buhari-to-weed-out-thieves/
the weeding must start with you..
Re: "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians by RottenTomato: 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
akinszz:
you be coward. why u no show ur face
Your grandpapa left ball! Ewu!
Re: "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians by RottenTomato: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nationalman:
Guy i no go curse you oo. But your rottenness ddon start before PMB.if not for him you for don they ooze and comot maggot
Your papa right ball! Nama like you!
Re: "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians by akinszz: 4:50am On Aug 06, 2018
RottenTomato:
Your grandpapa left ball! Ewu!
okugbé
Re: "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians by RottenTomato: 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
akinszz:
okugbé
You be monkey! Ekpa!!!
Re: "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians by gare(f): 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

WHAT ABOUT THE THIEVES IN APC, WHICH INCLUDES YOU AND THE ONE COMING FROM PDP,
Re: "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians by CompaX(m): 11:05am On Aug 17, 2018
Oshiomhole, go and hide your face. Nigerians have suffered enough. Fishing out the looters is not the only problem of Nigeria, the money recovered where does it go? Herdsmen terrorising Nigerians are also there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Masari Has No WAEC Certificate: Senator Lado To Tribunal / Obiano Gives Boat To Ogwu-Aniocha Community In Anambra As Christmas Present / Obasanjo To Lose 2,500 Hectares Of Land .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.