Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,561 members, 7,843,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank (25197 Views)

I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) / Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Sarkin: 11:26am On Aug 04, 2018
Nwaiberibe:
[s][/s]

Copy and paste zombie blockhead.
I copied what I wrote and posted in on many threads for flat heads like you to see and wake up!
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Moukandjo: 11:26am On Aug 04, 2018
amaniro:
Abbasi

You see Maridguy and sarkin won't see this.
IPIGs are really the daftest people ever!
Why won't Timi Frank bring up mumu accusations when they know the dumb IPIGs are ready to swallow any crap!
If Buhari is ready to offer EACH senator a whole N150m to impeach Saraki, you think all your PDP senators won't also line up to collect the cash to impeach Saraki? Do you know what N150m is?
Try get small sense na!

2 Likes

Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by jaxxy(m): 11:27am On Aug 04, 2018
Sarkin:

I seriously hate leaders that are corrupt.
But I hate the foolish youths that beat their chests for them.

I keep telling people; "we must never let PDP rule us again" some people think it's a fallacy.
But that's the truth, that PDP is devils party.

I learned that they lured the recent defectors to their party with "juicy carrots" what else could that mean if not promises like;1) they will never be prosecuted if the party ever wins
2) they can loot but loot wisely
3) immunity...
And the likes. That's why that party is a safe heavens for bastard criminals. A party that is repugnant to progress to the extent they feed their satanic desperation buy sponsoring killings across the nation.

to the honest and truthful we all know Buhari isn't perfect but he's better than all the meat & blood(people) of PDP. Vote Buhari in 2019 if you want all the corrupt vagabonds locked up and the keys thrown in the ocean.

Don't you see that criminals like Reno Omokri are afraid to come to their motherland.
Before 2020 Nigeria will boast of 22/7 power.
Things are getting better slowly, it can never be fast.

Who is dis present Apc govt prosecuting? All the corrupt Apc Aides and officials roaming freely are what? Apc and Pdp are all corrupt and criminals. Don't deceive urself.

1 Like

Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Sarkin: 11:27am On Aug 04, 2018
homotayo11:

I'm not interested in corrupt people being locked up.
I'm interested in moving forward. Creating a system that does not condone stealing, bribery. Etc.
I want to see improvement in our economy. No matter how hard you try to convict corrupt people.. Some people (politicians) are beyond conviction. I'm not saying PDP is going to lead us to paradise. Cause it's same set of humans that are in both parties. Just for you to know politics is about common interest
vote buhari 2019 so that our children and their children will live better lives than us.
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by femiyayo1(m): 11:30am On Aug 04, 2018
Tell me more
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Butterflyle0: 11:30am On Aug 04, 2018
Maxcollins042:
Given the fact that APC is now the minority at the legislature and that there are further gale of defections looming, this is only but a waste of resources.

APC is still the majority
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Ziggylady(f): 11:30am On Aug 04, 2018
amaniro:

ave seen this article some where on FP
thus clearly stated you copied it to your keyboard, so anytime you wanna comment you just out it. Bye

Lol! cheesy..You got that right..The dude did not even understand what he posted
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Mccullum: 11:30am On Aug 04, 2018
Lie, lies and lied.....

All these are mind games.... Only unreasonable person will believe fabricated stories from PDP.
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by canalily(m): 11:30am On Aug 04, 2018
And we were offered 30k for Npower
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by jamace(m): 11:31am On Aug 04, 2018
yipata:
FAKE NEWS
Once an information doesn't favour APC, it becomes hate speech or fake news.

Kwantinue, you hear?

Unam ikot. angry
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by kristisking(m): 11:32am On Aug 04, 2018
Sarkin:

I keep telling people; "we must never let PDP rule us again" some people think it's a fallacy.

I learned that they lured the recent defectors to their party with "juicy carrots" what else could that mean if not promises like;1) they will never be prosecuted if the party ever wins
3) immunity...
And the likes. That's why that party is a safe heavens for bastard criminals. A party that is repugnant to progress to the extent they feed their satanic desperation buy sponsoring killings across the nation.

to the honest and truthful we all know Buhari isn't perfect but he's better than all the meat & blood(people) of PDP. Vote Buhari in 2019 if you want all the corrupt vagabonds locked up and the keys thrown in the ocean.

Don't you see that criminals like Reno Omokri are afraid to come to their motherland.
You need serious help. From what Timi Frank said, any sensible human will know that there is monumental corruption in this APC government worst than that of PDP you always claim is corrupt. Aiding and abating corruption is the order of the day to the extent that corrupt politicians run to APC for cover. Let us not forget that Nigeria is no longer practice true democracy because we have a tyrant as the president. Now tell me how a sensible human being will still go ahead to support this evil party. A party that values cow more than human lives

1 Like

Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by georgecso(m): 11:32am On Aug 04, 2018
Pathological lair.. Even during the time of oil boom no President can give 150mill each..
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by jaxxy(m): 11:33am On Aug 04, 2018
Sarkin:
vote buhari 2019 so that our children and their children will live better lives than us.

Is it the buhari we voted for in 2015 and we are seeing or another buhari?
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Maxcollins042(m): 11:39am On Aug 04, 2018
Butterflyle0:

APC is still the majority
If they are still the majority why haven't they commenced an impeachment process?
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by vncntluv(m): 11:39am On Aug 04, 2018
Sarkin:

3) immunity...

Where are you?
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Butterflyle0: 11:41am On Aug 04, 2018
kings09:

Butterflyle0, okoroawusa, kyase, sarrki n buhariguy will go absent

Why would I run from a thread which is clearly a fabrication and a lying figment of the imagination of people like you.

Its very easy to deal with someone like saraki. 150m bribe as an allegation is as petty as it can get.

This accusation did not come from the same PDP lawmakers who defected but from an inconsequential, no electoral valour entity known as timi frank.

He expected a JUICY PACKAGE OR OFFER from APC and now hopes he can get something better from PDP hence the mudslinging.

In PDP, its actually the highest mudslinger or the best mudslinger at the opposition would get blessed with something juicy.

We know your way and refuse to be fooled.

2019 is almost here and another landslide victory for PMB beckons.

No amount of fabricated lies can change that.

I have your crying handkerchief waiting for you in 2019

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 04, 2018
Can they summon 2/3 majority from the house?
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 04, 2018
this is how they have been looting this country dry and claiming they are fighting corruption.... thunder fire all APC members....
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Butterflyle0: 11:50am On Aug 04, 2018
Maxcollins042:

If they are still the majority why haven't they commenced an impeachment process?

If PDP was the majority why are they sleeping in the senate and locking it to stop the APC senators from commencing the impeachment process?

They should vacate the nass premises and watch impeachment happen.

Why are they afraid of vacating mass and sleeping there?

1 Like

Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Babymira(f): 11:51am On Aug 04, 2018
Where is the guy that calls himself “GRILLS”.. He wont see this.. always absent from this kind of News... bullshit!!
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by bedspread: 11:53am On Aug 04, 2018
Sarkin:

3) immunity...

can u tell us wat Makes Reno a Criminal
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by declaro(m): 11:58am On Aug 04, 2018
Sarkin:

3) immunity...

I swear I never think that your kind exist, you can decisive yourself but not me and others in the majority. We say no to massacre, human right abuse, disunity, ethnic and religious cleansing, evil hidden agenda, impunity and corruption. Your party is evil and let that Buhari rule you and your entire family not Nigerians. He will not be president after 2019 mark it somewhere. We dash him to you alone and your family, let him take care of your life in Jesus name, say Amen so that God will give him in charge of your life.

Meanwhile, Nigeria is our Fatherland and not our Motherland. It is in our national anthem.
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by TENHEU22(m): 11:58am On Aug 04, 2018
Sarkin:

3) immunity...

May be getting better in your pocket, don't be an Al-taqqiya agent, it's an obligation though.
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Goddyj(m): 11:59am On Aug 04, 2018
Sarkin:

3) immunity...

I sight you. Continue your campaign undecided
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Splashme: 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
bestviewer:
Osetigoo cheesy

Bubu is a disaster.
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by TENHEU22(m): 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
Things are getting better slowly, it can never be fast.[/quote] May be getting better in your pocket, don't be an Al-taqqiya agent, it's an obligation though.
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Sarkin: 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
declaro:

I swear I never think that your kind exist, you can decisive yourself but not me and others in the majority. We say no to massacre, human right abuse, disunity, ethnic and religious cleansing, evil hidden agenda, impunity and corruption. Your party is evil and let that Buhari rule you and your entire family not Nigerians. He will not be president after 2019 mark it somewhere. We dash him to you alone and your family, let him take care of your life in Jesus name, say Amen so that God will give him in charge of your life.

Meanwhile, Nigeria is our Fatherland and not our Motherland. It is in our national anthem.
what's your point?
Didn't I say the man is not perfect?
Or can't you read?
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Sarkin: 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
vncntluv:

Where are you?
everywhere
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
This transfer market hot sha. Some will collect this money and still decamp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Visit To Bola Tinubu In Abuja / APC Takes Over Imo House Of Assembly / 2023: Dino Melaye Dumps Saraki For Atiku, Gives Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.