Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank (25179 Views)

I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) / Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Felixv: 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
APC lawmaker don’t need any inducement before commence impeachment proceedings against Saraki. Have we forgotten how many people Saraki disgraced in the senate - how many people he suspended - omo agege for once is eagerly awaiting him.

This guy can cry wolf till there are no more tears to shed. Lol.

1 Like

Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Maxcollins042(m): 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
Butterflyle0:

If PDP was the majority why are they sleeping in the senate and locking it to stop the APC senators from commencing the impeachment process?

They should vacate the nass premises and watch impeachment happen.

Why are they afraid of vacating mass and sleeping there?
If APC is the majority why do they want to truncate democracy by reconvening illegally while the house is still on recess and perpetuate their hideous agenda, secretly?

If they are undoubtedly sure that they are the majority, they should cut short the recess through the front door and commence the impeachment.

Do you think Sarakki would have defected to the opposition party if they are not the majority? Did you consider why he did a double take before he cross-carpeted?

Don't even tell me that Channels TV's survey is incorrect.

Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by GAJIT: 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
Look who's talking here, spreading rumours and fake news, and denying a reliable and credible one...
just as the Bible would say: "having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof"...
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by vncntluv(m): 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sarkin:
everywhere
Ok. UK
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by psucc(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
And this is why having some mentally ill persons in one's lineage is bad. no matter how you tend to control yourself, the traits are alive and must disgrace you one day.

Mad man, I am not the cause of your woes neither that of your ancestors. If you don't understand what I meant by that post, it would have been better to ask for clarification or interpretation without insult.
Sarkin:
what's does this mean?
Coward.
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Butterflyle0: 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
Maxcollins042:

If APC is the majority why do they want to truncate democracy by reconvening illegally while the house is still on recess and perpetuate their hideous agenda, secretly?

If they are undoubtedly sure that they are the majority, they should cut short the recess through the front door and commence the impeachment.

Do you think Sarakki would have defected to the opposition party if they are not the majority? Did you consider why he did a double take before he cross-carpeted?

Don't even tell me that Channels TV's survey is incorrect.

It is incorrect. That has already been put to rest.

What Channels posted was the beginning of the defections and they did not post the new stand AFTER all the defection cry died down. As of Now APC is majority

1 Like

Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Bgorgeous: 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
Iyam mi big fat lie! Bubu does not have that kind of money for bribe forget this lie. Even you don't believe it
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Sarkin: 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
psucc:
And this is why having some mentally ill persons in one's lineage is bad. no matter how you tend to control yourself, the traits are alive and must disgrace you one day.

Mad man, I am not the cause of your woes neither that of your ancestors. If you don't understand what I meant by that post, it would have been better to ask for clarification or interpretation without insult.
OK
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Sarkin: 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
vncntluv:

Ok. UK
Nigeria
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by joe120120(m): 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
Buhari government is a Freud,

Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Mrexcell(m): 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
gimmehear:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/apc-lawmakers-offered-n150m-each-to-impeach-saraki-dogara-timi-frank/amp/

Which way nigeria?

You can be earning over 50k every month with ur fb account join hundreds of nigerians that are getting paid every month from this platform. Contact me with this whatsapp number for the details =09025475205
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Ogunleti01: 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Only fools believe buhari to be a man of integrity
And only a foolish man would want to put all his eggs in PDP's basket- that God forsaken party
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Merlin1153: 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
IMASTEX:
Imagine
Dis man can talk, which house of assembly. kwara wey 23 don follow d governor, so who then wan bribe, dis man just want to know.

1 Like

Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Maxcollins042(m): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
Butterflyle0:

It is incorrect. That has already been put to rest.

What Channels posted was the beginning of the defections and they did not post the new stand AFTER all the defection cry died down. As of Now APC is majority
Do you have any credible source to corroborate your claim?

1 Like

Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by achiever12: 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
tsephanyah:
Lies

“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

PMB sak

Paid Poster. Hawker of Destiny. Where is your evidence that it is a lie? You are hawking your destiny and smiling about it.
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sarkin:

I seriously hate leaders that are corrupt.
But I hate the foolish youths that beat their chests for them.

I keep telling people; "we must never let PDP rule us again" some people think it's a fallacy.
But that's the truth, that PDP is devils party.

I learned that they lured the recent defectors to their party with "juicy carrots" what else could that mean if not promises like;1) they will never be prosecuted if the party ever wins
2) they can loot but loot wisely
3) immunity...
And the likes. That's why that party is a safe heavens for bastard criminals. A party that is repugnant to progress to the extent they feed their satanic desperation buy sponsoring killings across the nation.

to the honest and truthful we all know Buhari isn't perfect but he's better than all the meat & blood(people) of PDP. Vote Buhari in 2019 if you want all the corrupt vagabonds locked up and the keys thrown in the ocean.

Don't you see that criminals like Reno Omokri are afraid to come to their motherland.
Before 2020 Nigeria will boast of 22/7 power.
Things are getting better slowly, it can never be fast.

buhari is a disaster.
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by themanderon: 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
Not surprised. Baba is ready to fight dirty. That is his last option. Full dictatorship mode unleashed.
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by bejeria101(m): 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
Money politics!
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by ganu: 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sarkin:

I seriously hate leaders that are corrupt.
But I hate the foolish youths that beat their chests for them.

I keep telling people; "we must never let PDP rule us again" some people think it's a fallacy.
But that's the truth, that PDP is devils party.

I learned that they lured the recent defectors to their party with "juicy carrots" what else could that mean if not promises like;1) they will never be prosecuted if the party ever wins
2) they can loot but loot wisely
3) immunity...
And the likes. That's why that party is a safe heavens for bastard criminals. A party that is repugnant to progress to the extent they feed their satanic desperation buy sponsoring killings across the nation.

to the honest and truthful we all know Buhari isn't perfect but he's better than all the meat & blood(people) of PDP. Vote Buhari in 2019 if you want all the corrupt vagabonds locked up and the keys thrown in the ocean.

Don't you see that criminals like Reno Omokri are afraid to come to their motherland.
Before 2020 Nigeria will boast of 22/7 power.
Things are getting better slowly, it can never be fast.

ganu
I would have love to support you in this your campaign for Buhari but I am seriously worried about his Fulani agenda which he has not denied either.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by whiten: 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
This useless Timi Frank should go and sit down in its local state and claim relevance there and not @ national level
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Justinah4real(f): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Only fools believe buhari to be a man of integrity

Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Nwaiberibe: 9:42am On Aug 05, 2018
Sarkin:
I copied what I wrote and posted in on many threads for flat heads like you to see and wake up!

Dumb zombie, that post was ripped off the Internet. I don't expect a Sai Barbaric, skull-mining cone head from the Waste to be inventive anyway.
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Sarkin: 9:57am On Aug 05, 2018
Nwaiberibe:

Dumb zombie, that post was ripped off the Internet. I don't expect a Sai Barbaric, skull-mining cone head from the Waste to be inventive anyway.
there where you have failed.
You cannot match our mental prowess.
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by declaro(m): 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
Sarkin:
what's your point?
Didn't I say the man is not perfect?
Or can't you read?

Who
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by KanwuliaMama: 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
Now we know how the missing TARTY BILLION will be spent! grin
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Nwaiberibe: 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
Sarkin:
there where you have failed.
You cannot match our mental prowess.

Lol! My mental prowess doesn't involve mining skulls and defecating in public. Tueh!
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Nwaiberibe: 1:41am On Aug 06, 2018
Sarkin:
does it involves importing pump rifles, smuggling drugs and licking cownus urine?

Balderdash! Everyone knows that betrayal and cowardice are typical Yooorrober trademarks, not to mention skull-mining, back-stabbing and defecating in public. Tinubu your god has sold you all as slaves to the north and you're proud of him. Your tribe is cursed.

Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by CioAngels(f): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
gimmehear:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/apc-lawmakers-offered-n150m-each-to-impeach-saraki-dogara-timi-frank/amp/
Yet, Buhari, Nigerians are dying of hunger, treatable diseases, no sane schools, empty hospitals, bad roads, on employment and when opportunity of employments buhari will approve the positions for politicians families and their concubines. Now he is bribing already rich people through stealing to deny some people their jobs. Tell me, amongst you all, who did not steal to get to the top jobs? Or is rigging of elections not stealing? It is armed robbery.
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by CioAngels(f): 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
Pa Buhari, if this is true, then you are not better than Jonathan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After / Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List / Alamieyeseigha's 'Official' OBITUARY Leaves Out LYING-IN-STATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.