Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,398 members, 7,846,669 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

BREAKING!! Police Want To Kill Me - Senator Dino Melaye Cries Out! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!! Police Want To Kill Me - Senator Dino Melaye Cries Out! (1062 Views)

Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days / Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor / "My Bills Are Getting Heavy" - Dino Melaye Cries Out In Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!! Police Want To Kill Me - Senator Dino Melaye Cries Out! by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:22am On Aug 04, 2018
Dino Melaye, senator representing Kogi west, has said that the police want to kill him.

Speaking with journalists on Friday, Melaye said no politician has been humiliated in Nigeria like him.

The senator asked the police to release his international passport as ordered by a magistrate’s court.

In his words ;

“The same police have been looking for me to kill me. As I speak to you, I have six arraignments in six different courts for one frivolous, framed-up charge or the other,” the lawmaker said.

“No politician has been so humiliated in this country. Six arraignments. One by the federal government through the office of the attorney-general of the federation and five by the Nigeria police.

“The latest was on Wednesday last week, a fresh arraignment before an FCT high court.”

Melaye said he has asked Mike Ozekhome, his counsel, to collect his passport from the police because he does not feel safe.

The senator has been accused of arming people for armed robbery and kidnapping.

He is also standing trial for purportedly providing false information on an alleged assassination attempt on his life.

http://igberetvnews.com/448774/police-want-to-kill-me-senator-dino-melaye-cries-out/

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Police Want To Kill Me - Senator Dino Melaye Cries Out! by Holuwarsweun(m): 10:24am On Aug 04, 2018
Re: BREAKING!! Police Want To Kill Me - Senator Dino Melaye Cries Out! by Kingosytex(m): 10:37am On Aug 04, 2018
NPF is now competing with bokoharam and fulani herdsmen on the Nigerian terrorist index. Bubu and his boy Idris have made NPF deadlier than the blood-thirsty killer herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Police Want To Kill Me - Senator Dino Melaye Cries Out! by loverboys: 10:45am On Aug 04, 2018
God help us

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Police Want To Kill Me - Senator Dino Melaye Cries Out! by uba1991: 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
useless lier.since u can escape from kidnappers i belief u can also escape from d police. or may be u ll plan for another kidnap nonsence again

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Police Want To Kill Me - Senator Dino Melaye Cries Out! by ManirBK: 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
DinoMonkey fear god o

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Police Want To Kill Me - Senator Dino Melaye Cries Out! by gaby(m): 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
I honestly wish this guy would just shut the eff up for once. haba

Click on my signature to read the irregular migrants story of perils, triumphs and karma. To make your weekend more exciting, I have decided to do a free read promo on Okada books today. Do check in and leave me kind reviews, I do have an account number in case you are led to donate for the book..lol.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Police Want To Kill Me - Senator Dino Melaye Cries Out! by cybriz82(m): 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
angrydude just shut d Bleep up n allow them to kill u once n for all biko......

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Police Want To Kill Me - Senator Dino Melaye Cries Out! by citizenY(m): 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
uba1991:
useless lier.since u can escape from kidnappers i belief u can also escape from d police. or may be u ll plan for another kidnap nonsence again

You dey mind this man?

He has already provided an alibi for his demise. Remember that video when he jumped from a bus?

"I will kill myself and put you in trouble."

Stupidity in excelsis. I tell you.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Police Want To Kill Me - Senator Dino Melaye Cries Out! by Ingocof(m): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
it is only in kogi state that a tout like this man will be the senator

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Police Want To Kill Me - Senator Dino Melaye Cries Out! by luvmijeje(f): 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
There's nothing we can do till they kill you.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Police Want To Kill Me - Senator Dino Melaye Cries Out! by dlondonbadboy: 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nawa 0
Re: BREAKING!! Police Want To Kill Me - Senator Dino Melaye Cries Out! by kmaster007: 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
nah evry time dem dey kill dis man... why complaining all d time... make dem kill you 1st dat wen whr going to no police won kill u truly
Re: BREAKING!! Police Want To Kill Me - Senator Dino Melaye Cries Out! by intruxive(m): 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
Pdp's wise senator grin

(1) (Reply)

Debt Profile As At End Of Q2 2018 Vs Foreign Reserve! / Another APC Chieftain Busted Over Certificate Forgery / Caption This Picture Of Senator Ademola Adeleke And Senator Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.