Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Caption This Picture Of Senator Ademola Adeleke And Senator Bukola Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Senator Ademola Adeleke And Senator Bukola Saraki (1060 Views)

Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel / Davido Rejoices With His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke And Bukola Saraki / Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of Senator Ademola Adeleke And Senator Bukola Saraki by Princetony4u: 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2018
I came across this picture of Senator Ademola Adeleke and Senator Bukola Saraki at the just concluded PDP presidential campaign rally at Ibadan, Oyo State yesterday.

Caption this picture of Senator Ademola Adeleke and Senator Bukola Saraki.

Re: Caption This Picture Of Senator Ademola Adeleke And Senator Bukola Saraki by GoldChest(m): 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2018
2019 in Focus
Re: Caption This Picture Of Senator Ademola Adeleke And Senator Bukola Saraki by buhariguy(m): 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
Thief saraki said f9 senator should not disturbed him with his failure

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Senator Ademola Adeleke And Senator Bukola Saraki by Betakeshi: 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Senator Ademola Adeleke And Senator Bukola Saraki by Pekele007: 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2018
buhariguy:
Thief saraki said f9 senator should not disturbed him with his failure

Sarrki my guy! grin. You can only run but can't hide.

Go back to school asap boy.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Senator Ademola Adeleke And Senator Bukola Saraki by NigerDeltan(m): 11:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
Pekele007:

Sarrki my guy! grin. You can only run but can't hide.

Go back to school asap boy.
dude will be writing jamb this year, I'm so happy for him

(1) (Reply)

Why The Saraki's Should Be Celebrated By The Yoruba's, Not Rejected / 2019 Presidency: It Is Obvious / Election Postponement- See Fayose's Accurate Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.