Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,693 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

“saraki Has Stepped On Banana Peel, Should Be Ready For Repercussion”…sen. ADAMU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “saraki Has Stepped On Banana Peel, Should Be Ready For Repercussion”…sen. ADAMU (220 Views)

Sen Adamu Abdullahi Visits Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) / Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC / Saraki Has Stepped On Banana Peel - Senator Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“saraki Has Stepped On Banana Peel, Should Be Ready For Repercussion”…sen. ADAMU by thegeniusmedia: 10:40am On Aug 04, 2018
“If Saraki knows political intricacies and the political terrain or the path where the banana peel in political landscape is, he will be more cautious. “The way he is going now, he has obviously stepped on banana peel and only God knows how far he will slip.“I will not pretend. I think he made a mistake and he took a wrong decision. He will have stories to tell along the line”….SEN. ADAMU

Senator Abdullahi Adamu (APC-Nasarawa) has faulted the defection of the President of the Senate, Dr Bukola Saraki, from the All Progressives Congress(APC) to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Adamu, who made this known in an interview with newsmen in Abuja on Friday, said “Saraki had stepped on banana peel and should be prepared to bear the consequences of his action.

“If Saraki knows political intricacies and the political terrain or the path where the banana peel in political landscape is, he will be more cautious.

“The way he is going now, he has obviously stepped on banana peel and only God knows how far he will slip.

“I will not pretend. I think he made a mistake and he took a wrong decision. He will have stories to tell along the line.

“It is not the best he could have done. He had a duty to his father to keep the flag of the family flying but the way he is going, I do not think he is doing that.” He then urged Saraki to step down to avert consequences, adding that “he should honourably return the crown or be ready to bear the consequences.

” Adamu, who is the Head of pro-Buhari Support Group in the Senate, vowed that with the defection, it would not be business as usual. He explained that “the defection of Saraki and the other lawmakers is a game changer........https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2018/08/03/saraki-banana-repercussion-senator-adamu/

(1) (Reply)

Leave Ugwuanyi Alone – Group Warns Mischief Makers / Breaking: Akpabio Meets Buhari In London / DELTA STATE: Okowa Bags NOC Merit Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.