Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad (21671 Views)

Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today / Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures / "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
erico2k2:

funny enough, I was listening to some of his old track few hours ago on my Ipod
ipod or walk man grin grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by erico2k2(m): 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
Dollarman20:
ipod or walk man grin grin
I pod sir

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by dynicks(m): 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
xcelentattitude:

In fact I am short,.... Very short......... Very,.. Very short of words. I just want you to know that I almost laughed myself to stupor.
grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
E be like say I'm jus Lick soup finish before them snap am that picture smiley
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by Buffalo2(m): 12:29am On Aug 05, 2018
funmilade4real:
Move on move on daddy showkey
Oliver Tanjaja know say you run the show....... Indomie generation no go understand lailai grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by Buffalo2(m): 12:31am On Aug 05, 2018
surveyProf:

If u see my mama, tell am say ooo.... I dey for Ketu...
Ketu ke grin..... Na ghetto he talk..... He said I dey for ghetto.... Hosanna, I no geti problem, hosanna.
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by Buffalo2(m): 12:35am On Aug 05, 2018
Princepioneer:
Welcome daddy showkey welcome... welcome daddy showkey welcome.. If you know you know, good old days..
a wey you go a Lang time... Welcome.... Mummy yhe daddy yhe in the ghetto... Welcome. Hello mummy hello daddy... Welcome. Hi uncle hello aunty... Welcome.... Etc etc..... E don tay my brother

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by Diso60090(m): 2:16am On Aug 05, 2018
erico2k2:

funny enough, I was listening to some of his old track few hours ago on my Ipod

Which ipod?
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by erico2k2(m): 11:04am On Aug 05, 2018
Diso60090:

Which ipod?
How do you meann which ipod . Is your ipod missing or does it resemble mine??
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by Davidtolu1: 11:07am On Aug 05, 2018
Hello everyone....am sure you have heard about wakanda.ng....if you have not please visit wakanda.ng and get paid for reading,commenting and also sharing post ....visit https://wakanda.ng/affiliate-register/?ref=Davidtolu1 and register for the affiliate program to earn over 30k weekly and thank me later for this great opportunity...thanks

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by Diso60090(m): 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
erico2k2:

How do you meann which ipod . Is your ipod missing or does it resemble mine??

Shut up oleeee
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by erico2k2(m): 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
Diso60090:

Shut up oleeee
Plz take ur medication.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seal Visits Femi Kuti At The New Afrika Shrine / "Baba Suwe Is Not DEAD" - Mr Latin Cries Out After Fake Rumors / Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.