Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Refer us to schools and get paid N50k-N500k every term, for life - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Refer us to schools and get paid N50k-N500k every term, for life (736 Views)

I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m / I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refer us to schools and get paid N50k-N500k every term, for life by pakpan89(m): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2018
Welcome To The Hub Of Cheap Opportunities And Info That Can Make Wealth = We DESERVE To Have True Riches/Success. We Were Created With True Riches/Success:

Scroll down the page to the list of our info/opportunities to your desired info or opportunity. Then contact us on our signature to get details. We cannot post links here.

GET FORM HERE - FREE: Federal Government Is Recruiting 500,000 Agents Nationwide, In Partnership With CBN/Banks, To Empower Them To Provide Financial Services/Agent Banking Services to 60 million Unbanked/Underbanked Nigerians, Nationwide. Register Here And Get N500 signup/Welcome bonus - only here. Tell your friends and get N500 bonus, for each - only here: https://www.nairaland.com/4765708/get-form-here-free-federal

Buy Your Bitcoin Here, Instantly, Drop Your Wallet, And Get Appreciated With 1% Discount Bonus In Bitcoin - Free, Each Time You Buy:

Buy This Machine at https://www.nairaland.com/3824378/one-stop-shop-pos-machine-make-money And Start This Business: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket:

Make Money With This POS - POCKETMONI POS - Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: at https://www.nairaland.com/4376927/make-money-pos-whether-open

We Pay You And The School N50k – N500k Each, And More, Every Term, For Life, For Each School You Leak This Google/Microsoft Software To, To Computerize The School, FREE:

Get A Car As Low As N300k – Verified, Certified Nigerian Used Cars – Buy And Drive Away Without Fear Of Engine Or Body Work:Get A Car As Low As N300k – Verified, Certified Nigerian Used Cars – Buy And Drive Away Without Fear Of Engine Or Body Work:Get A Car As Low As N300k – Verified, Certified Nigerian Used Cars – Buy And Drive Away Without Fear Of Engine Or Body Work:

Pay Salaries/Allowances And Generate Back Extra Income Monthly - 40% Of Salaries Paid, With Pocketmoni Payroll System:

Get Paid FREE N500 + Free N200 Airtime Bonus Into Your Bank Account/line PLUS Free digital ATM debit MasterCard to Withdraw, plus Free Virtual Dollar card to make payment in Dollars from your Naira account, plus Instant Loan - upto N200k, 10% Interest On Savings, and so much more: https://www.nairaland.com/4120441/get-paid-free-n500-free

Facebook Research Program - Earn Atleast $75 Monthly - At last, Real Income Program From Facebook:
Utilize your daily sales cash into daily EXTRA income. Ask us, how?

For Akwa Ibom Indigens Only: Register Here, FREE, To Obtain Grant For Agric. Businesses/Factory Projects, From Donor Agencies:

How To Get Your Uncollected PVC Very Fast, Within Minutes:

Unique, Unprecedented Investment Opportunity: Invest N50,000 In Bits As You Can Or In Bulk And Get Paid Extra N71,500 Gain, PLUS INSTANT Company Products Worth Your N50,000, Plus Monthly income opportunities and Other Benefits:

Low Low Moni. Get 1 GB Data For N600 Only, Not N1,000 at https://www.nairaland.com/4556725/low-low-moni-get-1#68402257. Get 40% Discount On All Your Data. All Networks. 90 Days Duration. All devices: 1GB = N,1000 = N600, Etc.

Look Beautiful And Make Money Too, Daily/Weekly- Man Or Woman:

What Do You Want Done? Any Task Under The Sun. Get Professionals Do It Here For You – cheap and reliable – fast/timely delivery: Save your time for other things. Your time is money.

DoorStep Digital Esusu/Daily Savings. Or Save Whenever. Save from the comfort of your home. Transfer to your esusu savings account. Your money is with you in your account, not with us.

You Can Get Upto N20,000 In 5 Minutes Via QuickTeller/Airtel/MTN/Glo/Etisalat Loans HERE:

Easiest Way To Send Money To Nigeria/Family, FREE, With UBA And Get $10=N3,000 Bonus From Us – No Hassles, Plus Other Benefits:

For Example, Invest N100k In UK Properties And Earn Between N40k-N80k In 90-160 Days: Minimum Investment is N5,000

Get Trained In Any Agric. Farming And Earn Good Residual Income Monthly, Even While Learning:

Farm Owners/Trainers Needed Nationwide. Make Good Residual Income HERE Monthly, Training New Farmers At Your Facility:

Empower Your Farmers And Get A Brand New Car Bonus Plus Other Monthly Extra Income Benefits:

Sterling Bank Is Paying School Fees, Every Term, UPFRONT, For All Students/Pupils In Schools, Nationwide, Subject To Daily Re-Payment By Parents: Register Here. Disbursement Starts September 2018 Academic Year, Onwards:

Recruitment/Clarion Call For Empowerment Of Sons/Daughters Of Akwa Ibom State Born In The Year/Month Akwa Ibom State Was Born – 1987 (Jan.-Dec.) Or Born In September, From 1988 Till Infinity:

Deposit Cash With Recharge Card Into Your Bank Account/ANY Bank Account In Nigeria, From The Comfort Of Your Home, Anytime, Anywhere, 24/7 HERE:

Mathematics Is Simple Online Classes HERE: We Give You The Simple Tips That Will Make Mathematics Simple To You Here: Register Here:

Enroll NOW. FCT SCHOOL OF NURSING, ABUJA. N12k Monthly Stipend/Salary For Students. Free Accommodation. Low Tuition fee (1st year = N50,000, 2nd year = N25,000 and 3rd year = N25,000), etc.

Contact us on our signature to get details. We cannot post links here.
Re: Refer us to schools and get paid N50k-N500k every term, for life by pakpan89(m): 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
Refer schools to us and get paid N50k-N500k every term, for life. Contact us for details.
Re: Refer us to schools and get paid N50k-N500k every term, for life by Amazonboss(f): 11:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
How does one get the free form on the federal government agents? Thanks
Re: Refer us to schools and get paid N50k-N500k every term, for life by y4code(m): 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
Do u have office in lagos where i can make a better enquiry
Re: Refer us to schools and get paid N50k-N500k every term, for life by pakpan89(m): 11:12am On Oct 18, 2018
Amazonboss:
How does one get the free form on the federal government agents? Thanks
Sorry Sir for the delay. Whatsapp me on my Airtel on my signature. I will send the link to the free form to you.
Re: Refer us to schools and get paid N50k-N500k every term, for life by pakpan89(m): 11:13am On Oct 18, 2018
y4code:
Do u have office in lagos where i can make a better enquiry
Office for which of the programs. Whatsapp me to get the office

(1) (Reply)

Enigeria Income And Rant Money Are Here To Stay.............. I Cant Believe It. / I Need A House With About 2 To 3 Rooms / Add This To Your Collections This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.