Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,041 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

I Apologise For Marketing Buhari To Nigerians In 2015 - Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Apologise For Marketing Buhari To Nigerians In 2015 - Dino Melaye (1141 Views)

Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children / Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise / Saraki Please Forgive Oshiomhole, I Apologise On His Behalf - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Apologise For Marketing Buhari To Nigerians In 2015 - Dino Melaye by VillageParrot: 11:40am On Aug 04, 2018
Senator representing Kogi West, Senator Dino Melaye has apologised for marketing President Muhammadu Buhari to Nigerians in 2015.

Speaking on Saturday on AIT's The Weekend Show, Senator Melaye regretted his membership of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

"I regretted being a member of the APC. I apologise to Nigerians for marketing President Muhammadu Buhari at the time I did. If I had the information and physical manifestations that I have now, I wouldn't have in any way supported his campaign.

"I was the MC of his campaign in all the thirty-six states except Yobe that I did not go to and he himself did not get to go to Yobe. So, if I have worked closely with him in thirty-five states emceeing his campaigns and being with himĀ  throughout that period, I am in a good footing to say that it will be disastrous for Nigeria to engage on this road again", he said.

Senator Melaye also spoke about his defection from the APC to PDP, stating that times, seasons and circumstances define moments and also inform decisions.

Read more at http://www.signalng.com/i-apologise-for-marketing-buhari-to-nigerians-in-2015-dino-melaye/

Re: I Apologise For Marketing Buhari To Nigerians In 2015 - Dino Melaye by IsaAbubakar: 11:58am On Aug 04, 2018
go and sin no more

Buhari is a criminal terrorist

6 Likes

Re: I Apologise For Marketing Buhari To Nigerians In 2015 - Dino Melaye by buhariguy(m): 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
And since that same 2015, you are be working against him, not to achieve what you market him to do.

Who is now the loser? Pig dino.

But you can't accused buhari of stealing money.
You hate him because you were not allowed to steal unlike before.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Apologise For Marketing Buhari To Nigerians In 2015 - Dino Melaye by TheVerdict: 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
Now I know that these guys dont care about the masses. Let an Independent Candidate arise with a strong force. Tired of these faces and names we see and read about.
Re: I Apologise For Marketing Buhari To Nigerians In 2015 - Dino Melaye by modath(f): 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
Dino ooo grin .....

What do they say about vacuum & cacaphony again ooo? grin

Asiwaju, Amaechi, Debola Williams, Chude & co should ask for statues erected for them inside villa be dat. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Apologise For Marketing Buhari To Nigerians In 2015 - Dino Melaye by mpianya39(m): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
buhariguy:
And since that same 2015, you are be working against him, not to achieve what you market him to do.

Who is now the loser? Pig dino.

But you can't accused buhari of stealing money.
You hate him because you were not allowed to steal unlike before.
Terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Apologise For Marketing Buhari To Nigerians In 2015 - Dino Melaye by omotoniwa(f): 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
Mumu senator.

1 Like

Re: I Apologise For Marketing Buhari To Nigerians In 2015 - Dino Melaye by omotoniwa(f): 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
Mumu and agbero senator.

3 Likes

Re: I Apologise For Marketing Buhari To Nigerians In 2015 - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
I hope Kogi West indigenes have learnt their lesson.

They should vote out this nincompoop come 2019.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Apologise For Marketing Buhari To Nigerians In 2015 - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
go and sin no more

Bro he only left because the party didn't favour him. These politician only look for party they have chance of getting an appointment/elected. Forget the party concentrate on the person.

3 Likes

Re: I Apologise For Marketing Buhari To Nigerians In 2015 - Dino Melaye by Ingocof(m): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
Dino the Dino, you were with him in thirty five states and you didn't see anything wrong in him then how come your blindness was cured when you start having personal problem with power that be? anyway, since you have accepted that your product was bad we won't buy any of your product again

2 Likes

Re: I Apologise For Marketing Buhari To Nigerians In 2015 - Dino Melaye by omowolewa: 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
Independent Marketer, who marketed who?

1 Like

Re: I Apologise For Marketing Buhari To Nigerians In 2015 - Dino Melaye by kings09(m): 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
If u vote buhari, don't complain wen the Fulani herdsmen killings begin to affect u
Re: I Apologise For Marketing Buhari To Nigerians In 2015 - Dino Melaye by potoX: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
go and sin no more

Omo ibo Mr bloodykiller you will cry again next year, this I can assure you

2 Likes

Re: I Apologise For Marketing Buhari To Nigerians In 2015 - Dino Melaye by rajiraymond(m): 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
Who marketed who?
Anyway, 2019 shall tells!
Re: I Apologise For Marketing Buhari To Nigerians In 2015 - Dino Melaye by modath(f): 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ioannes:
I hope Kogi West indigenes have learnt their lesson.

They should vote out this nincompoop come 2019.

Smart Adeyemi is somewhere smiling with glee already.

1 Like

Re: I Apologise For Marketing Buhari To Nigerians In 2015 - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
modath:

Smart Adeyemi is somewhere smiling with glee already.

This is an opportunity for him if he knows what he's doing.
Re: I Apologise For Marketing Buhari To Nigerians In 2015 - Dino Melaye by IsaAbubakar: 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
[s]
potoX:
Omo ibo Mr bloodykiller you will cry again next year, this I can assure you
[/s]
trash
Re: I Apologise For Marketing Buhari To Nigerians In 2015 - Dino Melaye by ivandragon: 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
when dino campaigned for pmb, he was a progressive according to pmb's praise singers, now the man has decided to toe another path, he has become 'evil' according to the same pmb hypocrites.

dino has a right to lay his political bed as he wills & rantings from the raving ranters of pmb can rant & throw tantrums all they want.

they must also realise that pmb is not the alpha & omega of politics, if anything, he has fully shown himself for the depraved & cunning hypocrite & deceiver he truly is.

(1) (Reply)

Anglican Priests Pictured Praying For Ekewremadu (photos) / 237 Councillors, 3900 Community Associations, Others Back Ambode 2nd Term Bid / 12 Aspirants Jostle For PDP Presidential Ticket, As David Mark Drops Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.