Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst (36633 Views)

Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises / Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst / "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by AndyCole16(m): 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
Lilymax:

Haba, calm down nah. What is your problem with her?? undecided
Nice eyes kiss
Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by joshrare(m): 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I know it already, the fat foolish singer/actress is nothing but an ingrate... All she knows is eating and sucking of pussies

Any tangible evidence?

1 Like

Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by DavidEsq(m): 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
Dee60:

Everyone here is so quick to judge her without hearing her side of the story.

She possibly never wanted to keep her stipends - This is a PA that worked for only one month and is making mountains of complaints!!!!

Well, I hope she herself becomes an employer one day and see how easy it is!

In oda words, wat are u saying?

2 Likes

Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by DSB(m): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
goldbim:
Nice!!her rants paid off..
literally
Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by DSB(m): 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
joshrare:

Any tangible evidence?

I know right? cos dis kain accusation be like say na pesin way know her personally. If not, then it is just a dubious attack
Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by RexTramadol1: 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
Why Waje com pay am Na?

I no even see wetin d gal do for Waje at all.
Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by meobizy(f): 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
So disgracing these women on social media really works? Tobi was right after all. Yet people think one can't learn anything from BBNaija. I wonder what soccer watching dolts have learned from their 'educative' premier leagues.
Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by Brightgem(f): 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
Dee60:

She possibly never wanted to keep her stipends - This is a PA that worked for only one month and is making mountains of complaints!!!!

What... see, it matters not if its just 2weeks... employer shd be thinking ahead of how to pay a Worker, on the date payment shd be made, you never let money join you and anyone... choi! do u know the pain of being owed money?

1 Like

Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by newdawn2017(f): 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I know it already, the fat foolish singer/actress is nothing but an ingrate... All she knows is eating and sucking of pussies
re u d@ she eats pussies? would love her 2 eat mine, they sure look delicious & spell like lemons 2. Give me her contact
Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by Kabaka100: 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Is she a lesbo?
Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by Kabaka100: 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Is she a lesbo? Pls dont listen to or fire up gossips if u not sure abt s/one or sthg
Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by slimdamatrix1(m): 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
Good! She deserves her payment! She worked for it after all

1 Like

Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by EmmyDJourno: 10:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
So Waje needed the public to speak up before she paid the lady

What a shame, she is worse than these politicians

1 Like

Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by lastclaire4(f): 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
Dee60:

Yes it is not easy, you can't tell an employee you won't pay her because she is on probation. Who does that?
Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by kaydp: 11:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
bangalee1:
later we will blame government for earning big and owing workers. we Nigerians are enemies of ourselves . Imagine her being a politician.
Don't mind them. And some peeps still tried to justify reasons why the girl shouldn't get paid. Isn't that callous. Why will somebody work a whole month for free
Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by kaydp: 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
lastclaire4:

Yes it is not easy, you can't tell an employee you won't pay her because she is on probation. Who does that?
act of wickedness. That person is no different from the governors owing salaries.
Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by dechar(m): 8:29am On Aug 05, 2018
Dee60:

elenu so dem no dey pay one month salary ba u go wicked o
Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by Skmoda360(m): 8:48am On Aug 05, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Your write up sounds like she is a lesbian....."pussylicker" grin grin
Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by benjanny(m): 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
The power of social media
Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by Wiinnd(m): 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
mynaijadj:
"Make up" is the biggest scam in Naija,next to APC's change. I bet you won't recognize that PA if she walked by you without make up.
Bros, that girl was my junior in secondary school, I was shocked when I saw her pictures emerge on the internet looking all beautiful and spotless. But she f~cked it all up when she did a video about the incident without make up. Make up is EVIL!
Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by ghettokid1(m): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by fergie001: 11:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
ghettokid1:
Hello Fergie001, I'm very sorry...I've not seen your mail & I'm just seeing the message in your topic just now...kindly resend the mail pls
The network was been stubborn......I wanted to report your Uncle lala to U.

....but I don leave am grin
Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by ghettokid1(m): 6:25am On Aug 11, 2020
Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by fergie001: 8:14am On Aug 11, 2020
ghettokid1:

no vex jare...I saw what happened too....but I no sure say na him handiwork...it resemble mind4 work.
Na true sha.
Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by ghettokid1(m): 9:29am On Aug 11, 2020
fergie001:
Na true sha.
Good morning!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Snake Print Outfit (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Asks Marvel To Cast Temi Otedola In 'Black Panther 2' / White Suits: Bovi, RMD, IK Ogbonna & Melvin Oduah, Who Rocked It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.