Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Help,scholarship For Norwegian Uinversities For Masters - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help,scholarship For Norwegian Uinversities For Masters (527 Views)

PTDF Gives Scholarships To 60 Nigerian Undergraduates In Norwegian University / Has Anyone Applied To Any Norwegian University For Since Application Started? / How To Study In Europe With Free Tuition Fees For Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,scholarship For Norwegian Uinversities For Masters by padded09: 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2010
i need a link to any university in norway.someone with a link should please help me,for masters degree only
Re: Help,scholarship For Norwegian Uinversities For Masters by netcoach(m): 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2010
You just go over to your browser and type www.google.com. When the page opens then enter Norwegian universities on the search box and click search. All the Universities in Norway will be shown and you go to their sites one after another. But if it is difficult for you to do then call me on 08033174195
Re: Help,scholarship For Norwegian Uinversities For Masters by padded09: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2010
thanks netcoach but ur email is what i have not seen.can u send me ur mail address so that i can email u.concerning the norwar,i have search thru it but i didnt get the required address,pls i still need ur help,this is my numba 08039525710.i will get in touch with u
Re: Help,scholarship For Norwegian Uinversities For Masters by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2010
why is it difficult for you to just make a simple search .Look you need money to school in norway,you are going to deposit money in an account after you admitted before you can try the visa,the search is simple
Re: Help,scholarship For Norwegian Uinversities For Masters by netcoach(m): 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2010
Then call me so that I will give you the details on how to go about it. Let me know the course you want to read so that I can give you free information on scholarships available for Africans in 2010 in Europe.
Re: Help,scholarship For Norwegian Uinversities For Masters by justwise(m): 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2010
netcoach:

Then call me so that I will give you the details on how to go about it. Let me know the course you want to read so that I can give you free information on scholarships available for Africans in 2010 in Europe.

He doesn't need to call you, tell him here if you are not interested in defrauding him
Re: Help,scholarship For Norwegian Uinversities For Masters by heryyy(m): 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2010
justwise:

He doesn't need to call you, tell him here if you are not interested in defrauding him

@ justwise i have been following most of ur post on Nairaland,i will like to have a private chat with you on MSN if you dont mind,I just need to seek as advice from you,dont worry i am not a scammer grin grin grin grin cos i notice u are a very strict and wise person,just asking for a permission before i add you.
Re: Help,scholarship For Norwegian Uinversities For Masters by justwise(m): 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2010
heryyy:

@ justwise i have been following most of your post on Nairaland,i will like to have a private chat with you on MSN if you dont mind,I just need to seek as advice from you,dont worry i am not a scammer grin grin grin grin cos i notice u are a very strict and wise person,just asking for a permission before i add you.

U can add me, my email is there in my profile
Re: Help,scholarship For Norwegian Uinversities For Masters by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Free Cert. Course On Negotiation And Conflict Analysis From United States / Watch Out: Dont Fall Victim / Call In For Your Final Year Project, Term Paper, Research Materials:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.