Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Itse Sagay Says Obasanjo Being APC Defections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Itse Sagay Says Obasanjo Being APC Defections (533 Views)

EFCC: Malami Tackles Sagay, Says He’s Confused / #EndSARS: Sagay Says FG May Forcefully End Protests If Youths Continue / COVID-19: Sagay Says Nigerians Are The Most Indisciplined People On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itse Sagay Says Obasanjo Being APC Defections by Jamesssng(f): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
Chairman, Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption, PACAC, Prof Itse Sagay, has accused former President Olusegun Obasanjo of having a hand in the crises rocking the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC.

Sagay noted that the defectors from the ruling APC to the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, including the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, earlier made the ruling party sick.

He, however, stressed that the Buhari government was going to be stronger now despite the defection.

He said: “There is nothing much. Everybody is truly going to where he belongs; there are too many odd fellows both in APC and the PDP; too many people who do not belong, who are ideologically different, whose social and moral obligations were different; those who do not care for the country, for the populace, but only care for their pockets and progress.

“They were all mixed up and that created a lot of tension and crises. Those who were indiscipline and totally uncontrollable were in a party headed by Buhari, who is a man of discipline and integrity. The whole thing was a mixture of odd fellows, which sparked off so many crises, so now that they have gone, there is going to be peace and progress and productivity.”

On the perception that the development might cripple the government, he said: “It is not possible to cripple or frustrate Buhari government. He was elected until May 29, 2019. Nothing on earth anybody can do about it; he will be in power until that day for certain. So, how are they going to cripple the government?

“When you have a mole; an internal enemy, who is gradually eating inside of your party out and making it sick, finally crawls out because some injection has been given to you, which destroys it or forces it out, I think it is a positive thing. In fact, Buhari’s government is going to be stronger now.”

“I don’t know ex-Generals like IBB, Danjuma, Gusau, were fuelling the ongoing crises from behind, but certainly Obasanjo has a hand, and open about it. He is not hiding it that his greatest objective now is to stop Buhari from being re-elected. He has not hidden it. So, he, I can confirm, but the other names, I have no evidence about them on this.” he stated.
Re: Itse Sagay Says Obasanjo Being APC Defections by randomme: 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sir-gay
Re: Itse Sagay Says Obasanjo Being APC Defections by FarahAideed: 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
Apart from Obasanjo I hope Sagay also knows 70 percent of Nigerians want Buhari out as soon as possible
Re: Itse Sagay Says Obasanjo Being APC Defections by madridguy(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

FarahAideed:
Apart from Obasanjo I hope Sagay also knows 70 percent of Nigerians want Buhari out as soon as possible
Re: Itse Sagay Says Obasanjo Being APC Defections by NORSIYK(m): 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
[quote author=FarahAideed post=69981244]Apart from Obasanjo I hope Sagay also knows 70 percent of Nigerians want Buhari out as soon as possible [/qu

70% Ke?
95% of Nigerians wants out the mass murderer

2 Likes

Re: Itse Sagay Says Obasanjo Being APC Defections by Munzy14(m): 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
Prof is crying lagoon, wen we still deh afternoon. night never reach o.
Re: Itse Sagay Says Obasanjo Being APC Defections by Nbote(m): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
D APC doing what it knows how to do best, shift blame.. Dis man jus kips embarrassing himself with his utterances... Finally dey are admitting d party is in crisis...

In Fela's voice... "Basket mouth wan start to leak again oooo""
Re: Itse Sagay Says Obasanjo Being APC Defections by vanbonattel: 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
Basket mouth

(1) (Reply)

How Is Abuja? An Observation For Those Willing To Move In There. / 2019: INEC Budget Stuck As Senate Won’t Reconvene / BNMC: Expect A Locust Of Zombies On Nairaland Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.