Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

BNMC: Expect A Locust Of Zombies On Nairaland Soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BNMC: Expect A Locust Of Zombies On Nairaland Soon (530 Views)

Sowore: "I Don't Expect A Free & Fair Election, BVAS Won't Stop Rigging" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BNMC: Expect A Locust Of Zombies On Nairaland Soon by ShakaZullu(m): 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
with the launching of of BNMC, in few weeks time you'll start seeing new sai barbarians in this forum
they'll rise and flood politics section.
so sad that our youths lack ideology they really only after their pockets.

destroying Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: BNMC: Expect A Locust Of Zombies On Nairaland Soon by donphilopus: 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
Lol. So I can't support Buhari in peace again without being termed a BMC? If everyone who supports Buhari on this forum is a BMC, then what do we call all those who constantly insult and attack him? Patriots?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BNMC: Expect A Locust Of Zombies On Nairaland Soon by ShakaZullu(m): 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
[s]
donphilopus:
Lol. So I can't support Buhari in peace again without being termed a BMC? If everyone who supports Buhari on this forum is a BMC, then what do we call all those who constantly insult and attack him? Patriots?
[/s]
ok now you see but you guys are very quick to label anybody against Buhari ipob even if the person is an hausa

what a hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: BNMC: Expect A Locust Of Zombies On Nairaland Soon by Johnnyessence(m): 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
they are already on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: BNMC: Expect A Locust Of Zombies On Nairaland Soon by donphilopus: 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
ShakaZullu:

ok now you see but you guys are very quick to label anybody against Buhari ipob even if the person is an hausa

what a hypocrite

I can deactivate my account if you show me any of my recent posts where I unnecessarily used the word "IPOB" on anyone on this forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNMC: Expect A Locust Of Zombies On Nairaland Soon by donbachi(m): 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
even if we removes any of our politicians brain and replaces it with that of bill clinton,bush and obama's own...they will never do the right things...they all reasons with their stomachs.
Re: BNMC: Expect A Locust Of Zombies On Nairaland Soon by BrownRoofRep: 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
Most of those brain dead zombies cannot even make a single intelligible sentence.
Always rigged with spell errors, grammatical accidents and punctuational riots.
Re: BNMC: Expect A Locust Of Zombies On Nairaland Soon by ShakaZullu(m): 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
donphilopus:

I can deactivate my account if you show me any of my recent posts where I unnecessarily used the word "IPOB" on anyone on this forum.
ok no problem
i withdraw my statement

but your colleagues does it.

eg ngeneukwenu and co
Re: BNMC: Expect A Locust Of Zombies On Nairaland Soon by Fyno: 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
I realized that most of this Sai Babarians are truly Zombies when Akpabio defected to the party of saints and they all started masturbating.
Re: BNMC: Expect A Locust Of Zombies On Nairaland Soon by PapalsBull(m): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
[s]
ShakaZullu:

what a hypocrite
ShakaZullu:
ok no problem
i withdraw my statement

but your colleagues does it.

eg ngeneukwenu and co
[/s]
Claptrap and nonsense trash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNMC: Expect A Locust Of Zombies On Nairaland Soon by Yyeske(m): 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
We would trash you wailers as usual, I've subscribed already on twitter, no time biko.
Sai Buhari till 2023

3 Likes

Re: BNMC: Expect A Locust Of Zombies On Nairaland Soon by engineerboat(m): 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
BNMC

B-erems
N-genekwenu
M-Madridguy
C-ow (the senior citizen's)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Welcomed To Nigeria After His 10days Visit To London With 'sango' Dance / ₦37.9 Billion Refund To Anambra State: The True Position / 10 Politicians And Pastors That Own Private Jets In Poverty Stricken Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.