Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

DELILAH >>> Season 1-3 Available On Irokotv - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DELILAH >>> Season 1-3 Available On Irokotv (1464 Views)

Subscribe To IROKOTV For #3000 For One Year Plan / Get Free Downloads. Watch Unlimited Movies On Irokotv / Watch Premier Movies On Irokotv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DELILAH >>> Season 1-3 Available On Irokotv by Psub(f): 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
Delilah's world becomes an open book the moment her husband dies. Stories of past men, stolen wills, mysterious disappearances and death are revealed in the biggest court case in the city.

Watch this intriguing and suspense filled TV series on iROKOTV.

Download the app and follow the online instruction to register your phone number. Subscribe for as low as #3000 for one year subscription.

For your subscription and more info, call 07087006183

Re: DELILAH >>> Season 1-3 Available On Irokotv by herveze: 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
After subscription, I will still be using my data to watch it, never

1 Like

Re: DELILAH >>> Season 1-3 Available On Irokotv by Psub(f): 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
herveze:
After subscription, I will still be using my data to watch it, never

Good news is that you can watch without data too.
We have various kiosk location you can have access to and movies can be downloaded for you free as long as you have the irokotv subscription.

Kindly send a message to 07087006183 and I will follow up with a chat on how to go about it.
Re: DELILAH >>> Season 1-3 Available On Irokotv by Psub(f): 6:49am On Aug 07, 2018

Download the app and follow the online instruction to register your phone number. Subscribe for as low as #3000 for one year subscription.

Re: DELILAH >>> Season 1-3 Available On Irokotv by tee59(f): 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
Psub:

Download the app and follow the online instruction to register your phone number. Subscribe for as low as #3000 for six months subscription.

Yinmun, I don't buy the idea.
Re: DELILAH >>> Season 1-3 Available On Irokotv by Psub(f): 7:24am On Aug 09, 2018
Delilah's world becomes an open book the moment her husband dies. Stories of past men, stolen wills, mysterious disappearances and death are revealed in the biggest court case in the city.

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Connect Deeply With Your Kids / I Did This To Save My Marriage / Brand New Microwave Oven, Rice Cooker, Industrial Fan, And Coal Pot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.