Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos (44067 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church / Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by Lautechgossip(m): 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
A senior pastor of the Light City Church, Egan branch, Pastor Gabriel Ajeaga, has been sacked for allegedly sleeping with female members of the church in Lagos, according to PM Express.

This was made public by the head of the church, Pastor (Mrs.) Goodness Onyebuchi, at the court during trial.

Revealing details before the court, Onyebuchi said that what informed her decision to sack Pastor Ajeaga from the church was as a result of complaints of his adulterous life as the female members were no longer safe from his advances.

The head of the church said that she had to take the decision to save the church and the members from further embarrassment and sexual harassment as she had received several complaints and confessions from members.

It was reported that Edo State-born Ajeaga got angry after he was sacked. In rage he took a knife and headed to the pulpit to St@bPastor (Mrs.) Onyebuchi and other members during a church service.

However, he was prevented from doing so and the knife was recovered from him. He was then handed over to the police at Igando Division for his unruly conduct.

It was gathered that Pastor Ajeaga did not spare even the married women in his sexcapades to the extent that he was said to have been eyeing Mrs. Onyebuchi who was also married.

The decision by the head of the church to sack the defendant did not go down well with him as he claimed to have been the one that built up the church. He maintained that it was a ploy to send him away at the time the church had grown and that was why he went to the church to cause havoc.

He was arraigned before Ejigbo Magistrates court and he pleaded not guilty.

Pastor Ajeaga was granted bail but his wife who was supposed to facilitate his bail abandoned him and he remained in prison custody. The wife was said to have believed the allegation by the church, left him to his fate and refused to facilitate his bail.

It was on the adjourned date for trial that Mrs. Onyebuchi narrated before the court what transpired before the defendant was arrested and charged to court. She further stated that apart from coming to the church to attack her, that Pastor Ajeaga also bought raw acid which he had planned to pour on her; the raw acid was recovered in his house and brought to the court as exhibit.

During the cross examination, the defendant denied all the allegation made against him and asked the court for adjournment to enable him to get prepared to cross examine the complainant.

The prosecutor, Mr. G. Simon, did not oppose the motion as requested by the defendant.

Thus, the Presiding Magistrate, Mr. L.K.J. Layeni, adjourned till 16th August, 2018, for the continuation of the cross examination by the defendant.

http://kikiotolu.com/senior-pastor-sacked-for-sleeping-with-female-church-members-in-lagos/

Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by SenorFax(m): 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
Pastors and imam these days, I don't even know which one to fear again.

But my fear for what p**sy will spoil no be here.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by Olalan(m): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
Hmm.... the man seems capable of the allegations levelled against him,
BTW any woman who falls prey to a pastors sexual advances shouldn't be pitied a bit, cause they know fully well what the Bible says about adultery. These married women are just easy lay

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by NOC1(m): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
This Igando police station is always known for funny and weird news.

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
Someone cannot knack his church members in peace again

7 Likes

Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by boolet: 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
Lol. That's the way of the daddies in za lawd. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by BruncleZuma: 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2018

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by Leonbonapart(m): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
Too much lies and fake news

2 Likes

Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by LordofNaija: 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin so someone cannot Bleep in peace

1 Like

Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by inoki247: 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
Let somebody shout Halleluyah the village people as finally test somebody Microphone...
Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by Opinionated: 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
Shine your eye for sexual predators.

Why Girls and Ladies Should Insist on their Privacy
Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin
Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by donbachi(m): 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
Religious don juan
Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by KhalDroggo: 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
How do these idiots end up as pastors in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by jerrybakermillz(m): 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
After sacking the pastor, the female member will be suspended abi

Karashika in church n pastor fell for it
Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
Touch not my annointed

1 Like

Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by bangalee1(m): 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
only in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by itiswellandwell: 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
Alot is happening in the church. Most especially those church choirs. Ohh boy! What my eyes have seen.
Brethren, just know thyself. If you know, you know.

Before you criticize me, am a Christian and eyes have seen!!

Cheap Samsung phones. Check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by Fromban(m): 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
I jump and pass any news from pm news

1 Like

Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by stano2(m): 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
Well that's their palava, if i should ask sister Chioma for a hug now, she will give me handshake, but later you will hear she is pregnant and you will begin to wonder if she really had sex or someone threw sperm on her from afar undecided

Let me go and soak my garri joor.

8 Likes

Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by Quality20(m): 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
but why do faithful, religious Church going women find it so easy and compelling to sleep with highly revered religious men? Are they expecting some special blessings or is it just pure fun/curiosity?

6 Likes

Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by SarakiBukola: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
Free tithes....free sex.

Perks of being a Pastor.

Touch not my anointed

2 Likes

Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
Everytime
Pastor pastor.
Nawa!
Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by itoldu: 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
yeyerolling:
Touch not my annointed
Yèyé rolling
Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by yesloaded: 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
Very very bad

BTW. check my signature
Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by Alva2018: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by jchioma: 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
Everybody na Pastor now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess / Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared / ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.