Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

BREAKING!! APC Dares Governor Umahi, Conducts Peaceful Rally In Abakaliki(photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!! APC Dares Governor Umahi, Conducts Peaceful Rally In Abakaliki(photos (2394 Views)

APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention / Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit / Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!! APC Dares Governor Umahi, Conducts Peaceful Rally In Abakaliki(photos by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
By Wisdom Nwedene 

The All Progressives Congress, APC conducted its rally in Abakaliki today despite governor Umahi’s objection to allow them use PA Ngele Oruta township for the event.

Those in attendance include, APC National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, former governor of Abia State, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu, Minister of Science and technology among others.

Chairman of the occasion, Chief Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu while  presenting   his welcome address at the APC Ebonyi State Chapter rally vowed that come 2019 election, Umahi will be kicked out as the governor of the state because he has failed.

The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Adams Oshiomhole was presented with a gift by the party members. He thanked all the members of the party and charged to be patient as 2019 general election will put smile on their faces. 

More Details soon.... 

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/448836/breaking-apc-dares-governor-umahi-conducts-peaceful-rally-in-abakalikiphotos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! APC Dares Governor Umahi, Conducts Peaceful Rally In Abakaliki(photos by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2018

Re: BREAKING!! APC Dares Governor Umahi, Conducts Peaceful Rally In Abakaliki(photos by madridguy(m): 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
This is colourful.

APC

CHANGE.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!! APC Dares Governor Umahi, Conducts Peaceful Rally In Abakaliki(photos by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
and the drama continues....

interesting times...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! APC Dares Governor Umahi, Conducts Peaceful Rally In Abakaliki(photos by Shukuakukobambi: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
cheesy cheesy

Buhari is a terrorist. Even in our backyard? shocked

Who will we cry to now? Can FIFA or WWE handle this matter? angry

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! APC Dares Governor Umahi, Conducts Peaceful Rally In Abakaliki(photos by vanbonattel: 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
Umahi the mountain Leopard grin
Only 180 persons were in the rally, what a shame grin

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! APC Dares Governor Umahi, Conducts Peaceful Rally In Abakaliki(photos by centoke30(m): 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
the governor is still supreme that's why APC even after their ranting still didn't use the stadium. meanwhile Orji Uzor Kalu is busy disgracing himself. the only three words he says all the time is 'He has failed' even to a governor that is working.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! APC Dares Governor Umahi, Conducts Peaceful Rally In Abakaliki(photos by marshalldgreat(m): 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin
Re: BREAKING!! APC Dares Governor Umahi, Conducts Peaceful Rally In Abakaliki(photos by IamPatriotic(m): 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
I thought these people said Igbos hate Buhari and APC, where did Oshiomhole and my Minister got this mammoth crowd from, are they from Osun and Kogi as they always claim on Nairaland?

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! APC Dares Governor Umahi, Conducts Peaceful Rally In Abakaliki(photos by Midastorch(m): 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
centoke30:
the governor is still supreme that's why APC even after their ranting still didn't use the stadium. meanwhile Orji Uzor Kalu is busy disgracing himself. the only three words he says all the time is 'He has failed' even to a governor that is working.

Lmaooooooo..... You did not talk about the crowd brah...."they are rented" "they are looking angry".....i was expectingvthese statements but you people have really disappointed me.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! APC Dares Governor Umahi, Conducts Peaceful Rally In Abakaliki(photos by Shukuakukobambi: 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
centoke30:

Truly they have nothing to campaign against umahi. The guy even with lean resources has been in the top 5 of governors in Nigeria.

Useless Orji Uzor Kalu is very unfit to stand where umahi dey

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! APC Dares Governor Umahi, Conducts Peaceful Rally In Abakaliki(photos by budusky05(m): 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
Live from ebony

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! APC Dares Governor Umahi, Conducts Peaceful Rally In Abakaliki(photos by vanbonattel: 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
Midastorch:

Lmaooooooo..... You did not talk about the crowd brah...."they are rented" "they are looking angry".....i was expectingvthese statements but you people have really disappointed me.....

upon all the money the APC paid to rent crowd, only 179 persons turned up. Oshiomole nearly cried grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! APC Dares Governor Umahi, Conducts Peaceful Rally In Abakaliki(photos by vanbonattel: 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Truly they have nothing to campaign against umahi. The guy even with lean resources has been in the top 5 of governors in Nigeria.

Useless Orji Uzor Kalu is very unfit to stand where umahi dey

Umahi in 3 years, has achieved more than what

Orji Uzor
Theodore
Ikpeazu

has achieved in 18 years grin

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! APC Dares Governor Umahi, Conducts Peaceful Rally In Abakaliki(photos by budusky05(m): 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
IamPatriotic:
I thought these people said Igbos hate Buhari and APC, where did Oshiomhole and my Minister got this mammoth crowd from, are they from Osun and Kogi as they always claim on Nairaland?

Ask them abeg

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! APC Dares Governor Umahi, Conducts Peaceful Rally In Abakaliki(photos by Shukuakukobambi: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
vanbonattel:

Umahi in 3 years, has achieved more than what

Orji Uzor
Theodore
Ikpeazu

has achieved in 18 years grin

Abeg cancel those names.

Honestly APC ebonyi have nobody as alternative to him. He's a perfect gentleman silently achieving and despite all, he has maintained decorum in his relationship with the federal govt. He's a politician worthy of emulation
Re: BREAKING!! APC Dares Governor Umahi, Conducts Peaceful Rally In Abakaliki(photos by vanbonattel: 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
IamPatriotic:

pay me 500 naira and I will shout buharri for 2 hours. Hunger Bad.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! APC Dares Governor Umahi, Conducts Peaceful Rally In Abakaliki(photos by dacanv(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
This is civil disobedience. Typical APC.. nuisance

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! APC Dares Governor Umahi, Conducts Peaceful Rally In Abakaliki(photos by ORIENTATION101: 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
If pdp think they can get 70% presidential vote in south east and south south 2019 they re on a long thing.

Apc already had imo
Apc came second to obiano in last gubernatorial election in anambra
Apc has senator in anambra
Apc has a senator in ebonyi
Apc has orji kalu and loyalist in abia

Only enugu that can guarentee 80% vote for pdp.

South south region
Apc has senator in delta and great ogboru in the camp
Apc has senator in cross river
Apc has two senator in rivers state and 10 house of assembly members
Apc has senator in akwa ibom

Only tiny bayelsa apc dont have lawmaker but last gubernatorial election apc came second and got more than 100 000 votes.

Is this what a political party called strong hold i laugh in defection

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! APC Dares Governor Umahi, Conducts Peaceful Rally In Abakaliki(photos by ucheo: 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
They are not upto 1500 people. I drove pass the compound they were..
mostly village rented women. Though am impressd.just that they would have done more cos u can rent crowd easily with N500 in ebonyi
Re: BREAKING!! APC Dares Governor Umahi, Conducts Peaceful Rally In Abakaliki(photos by centoke30(m): 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
Midastorch:

lol, we all know that everyone there is waiting for their cash

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! APC Dares Governor Umahi, Conducts Peaceful Rally In Abakaliki(photos by awakeupcall4all(m): 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
1500 from abacha loot working....Apshit renting people the terrorist in aso rock impoverished intentionally....Give us a drone picture and not this close shot from nokia 3310
Re: BREAKING!! APC Dares Governor Umahi, Conducts Peaceful Rally In Abakaliki(photos by naijaking1: 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
Oshiomole banned PDP from using Benin stadium, remember!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! APC Dares Governor Umahi, Conducts Peaceful Rally In Abakaliki(photos by techstack: 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
ok check my signature
Re: BREAKING!! APC Dares Governor Umahi, Conducts Peaceful Rally In Abakaliki(photos by buhariguy(m): 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
naijaking1:
Oshiomole banned PDP from using Benin stadium, remember!
when?

Umahi is stil looking for how to decamp to APC.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! APC Dares Governor Umahi, Conducts Peaceful Rally In Abakaliki(photos by aca77: 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
I'm currently in Abakaliki and I saw the crowd. It's not a mammoth crowd but at least they're orderly.

I managed to waltz past them just now while on my way to Tycoon Hotels to cool off. Let them bring their federal money let me eat small out of it.
Re: BREAKING!! APC Dares Governor Umahi, Conducts Peaceful Rally In Abakaliki(photos by IamPatriotic(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
vanbonattel:

pay me 500 naira and I will shout buharri for 2 hours. Hunger Bad.

Oh! hunger is in Ebonyi too? so hunger is not restricted to only Ekiti and Osun .

keep being mischievous and not face the reality.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! APC Dares Governor Umahi, Conducts Peaceful Rally In Abakaliki(photos by vanbonattel: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
IamPatriotic:

Oh! hunger is in Ebonyi too? so hunger is not restricted to only Ekiti and Osun .

keep being mischievous and not face the reality.

Hunger get levels, Ekiti and Osun people will do same for 30 naira grin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! APC Dares Governor Umahi, Conducts Peaceful Rally In Abakaliki(photos by TundeBricklayer: 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene 

The All Progressives Congress, APC conducted its rally in Abakaliki today despite governor Umahi’s objection to allow them use PA Ngele Oruta township for the event.

Those in attendance include, APC National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, former governor of Abia State, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu, Minister of Science and technology among others.

Chairman of the occasion, Chief Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu while  presenting   his welcome address at the APC Ebonyi State Chapter rally vowed that come 2019 election, Umahi will be kicked out as the governor of the state because he has failed.

The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Adams Oshiomhole was presented with a gift by the party members. He thanked all the members of the party and charged to be patient as 2019 general election will put smile on their faces. 

More Details soon.... 

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/448836/breaking-apc-dares-governor-umahi-conducts-peaceful-rally-in-abakalikiphotos/
]
Op stop deceiving yourself, Dave Umahi never oppose APC rally, he was against using the stadium and APC didn't succeed.
Re: BREAKING!! APC Dares Governor Umahi, Conducts Peaceful Rally In Abakaliki(photos by IGBOmarryme: 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
vanbonattel:

Hunger get levels, Ekiti and Osun people will do same for 30 naira grin
Wicked!!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! APC Dares Governor Umahi, Conducts Peaceful Rally In Abakaliki(photos by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
If the masses have common sense, they would not even go to that stadium.

If both APC and PDP host rallies and no one shows up, that is when they will understand they have lost the country.

But the masses are still supporting them by even going there.

Boycott them all, until it dawns on them, then we invade that Government and host a Referendum, cos who ever wins in 2019, they might shelve the de-regulation project. We have been fooled too many times, I cant even trust Jesus or Allah or Jehovah these days when it comes to Politics.

In fact the only way I can support anyone now is if I am paid millions in dollars. Anything less than a million dollars will not work. Cos I will take that and provide drinking water and scholarship to the masses that live in nearby slums that I know, since I know they are going there to steal their share.

So they should bring my own share here and now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! APC Dares Governor Umahi, Conducts Peaceful Rally In Abakaliki(photos by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why Saraki Declared For Presidency Today / Portrait Of The Tiger Ambode Rode By Yinka Odumakin / Tinubu, Dangote, Femi Otedola, Lawan, Oshiomole Gets Appointment From Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.