Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,651 members, 7,840,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Atiku Can Never Enjoy My Support – Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Can Never Enjoy My Support – Obasanjo (230 Views)

Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / How Atiku Can Win 2019 Presidential Election — Witches / I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Atiku Can Never Enjoy My Support – Obasanjo by gistyinka(m): 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
The personal grudges between both former Nigeria President and Vice-President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo and Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is not coming to an end anytime soon, as Obasanjo categorically said that he will not support the candidacy of Atiku comes 2019 election.

The national leader of the newly floated party, ADC, reported said this while speaking in an interview with Premium Times. The former president said that he has no personal grudge against Atiku. He said:

How can I be on the same side with Atiku? To do what?

OBJ & Atiku Personal Grudges Is Thicker Than Water As Obasanjo Said He Will Not Support Atiku Candidacy In 2019

If I support Atiku for anything, God will not forgive me. If I do not know, yes. But once I know, Atiku can never enjoy my support

I do not have personal grudges with anyone. If you do not do well for Nigeria, you do not do well for all of us.

It is not a question of working with or not working with an individual. If you are working for the good of Nigeria, I am working with you. If you are not working for the good of Nigeria it does not matter who you are I am not working with you.

OBJ & Atiku Personal Grudges Is Thicker Than Water As Obasanjo Said He Will Not Support Atiku Candidacy In 2019

1 Share

Re: Atiku Can Never Enjoy My Support – Obasanjo by Mynd44: 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2018

(1)

Zimbabwe Opposition Members In Court Over Election Violence / Why Funds Allocated To Judiciary Must Be Used Judiciously … CJN / Journalists Reject Political Plot Against Asaba 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.