Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Adams Oshiomhole Spits Fire, Reveals What Will Happen To Umahi In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Spits Fire, Reveals What Will Happen To Umahi In 2019 (1571 Views)

Group Exposes Cement Roads Done By Umahi In Ebonyi (Pictures) / Wike To Umahi: You Are Wrong To Call Me A Dictator / Your Days Are Numbered - Ebonyi Indigenes To Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adams Oshiomhole Spits Fire, Reveals What Will Happen To Umahi In 2019 by Igboblog: 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
By Wisdom Nwedene 

The APC National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole has told Ebonyians that governor Nweze Umahi will apologize for denying them the right to use PA Ngele Oruta township for their mega rally today.

In his words ;

"I hope he will apologize for denying the Ebonyi people, the use of their own stadium. I have been a governor in opposition party before in Edo state but I didn't deny the people deceiving people, poverty development party the right to use the stadium in my state ".

" Anytime Jonathan was coming to Edo state, I rolled out the red carpet for him even though I'm going to insult the party the next day. Umahi should learn how to show respect ".

Oshiomhole also assured his party members that Umahi will be kicked out of power to serve as an example to other governors who have failed their people.

Those in attendance include, former governor of Abia State, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu, Minister of Science and technology and other prominent APC members in the state.

Igbere TV reports that the Mega Rally was a huge success as mammoth crowd came out for the event.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/448848/adams-oshiomhole-spits-fire-reveals-what-will-happen-to-umahi-in-2019/

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Spits Fire, Reveals What Will Happen To Umahi In 2019 by Holuwarsweun(m): 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
. .
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Spits Fire, Reveals What Will Happen To Umahi In 2019 by EweduAfonja(f): 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
ok
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Spits Fire, Reveals What Will Happen To Umahi In 2019 by femidejulius(m): 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
Oshiomole....gradually leading APC to doom!
APC will never win any state in south east. IMO will be lost.

3 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Spits Fire, Reveals What Will Happen To Umahi In 2019 by mcocolok(m): 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
He will be kicked out of power because you are God. Short devil, you will be disgraced back to your abyss in Edo .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Spits Fire, Reveals What Will Happen To Umahi In 2019 by bender79: 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
femidejulius:
Oshiomole....gradually leading APC to doom!

APC will never win any state in south east. IMO will be lost.
He is doing his job. Go and meet Secondus abi na Donatus?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Spits Fire, Reveals What Will Happen To Umahi In 2019 by lovere: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
Hmm
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Spits Fire, Reveals What Will Happen To Umahi In 2019 by psucc(m): 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
This man is ranting so much. If this is one of the features of Nigerian Leaders, then we are in for another round of greater problem
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Spits Fire, Reveals What Will Happen To Umahi In 2019 by BeingFrank(m): 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
He talks like a god, when he doesn't even have power over what will happen tomorrow. All the same, pride and arrogance always clear the path for failure.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Spits Fire, Reveals What Will Happen To Umahi In 2019 by femidejulius(m): 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
bender79:
He is doing his job. Go and meet Secondus abi na Donatus?

Well Secondus is at the moment busy welcoming defectors. Oshiomole is busy begging others not to decamp. The joke is on APC and its supporters cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Spits Fire, Reveals What Will Happen To Umahi In 2019 by bender79: 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
femidejulius:

Well Secondus is at the moment busy welcoming defectors. Oshiomole is busy begging others not to decamp. The joke is on APC and its supporters cheesy
Good! So they are both doing their jobs and no need to stand on any one one's way.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Spits Fire, Reveals What Will Happen To Umahi In 2019 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
Adam will finally help us bury Apc

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Spits Fire, Reveals What Will Happen To Umahi In 2019 by Homeboiy: 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
U think Ebonyi is Edo state abi

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Spits Fire, Reveals What Will Happen To Umahi In 2019 by diegwu02: 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
The mammoth crowd i saw in the Rally today will make Umahi switch to APC
I keep saying it, low IQed, unintelligent IPOBian Nairaland speculators keep saying SS SE is for PDP, They should just wait till 2019 when APC would sweep, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Imo, Cross Rivera and Ebonyi.
Akpabio plans to Ditch PDP, same as Ayade of Cross River.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Spits Fire, Reveals What Will Happen To Umahi In 2019 by Buhari2019: 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
diegwu02:
I keep saying it, low IQed, unintelligent IPOBian Nairaland speculators keep saying SS SE is for PDP, They should just wait till 2019 when APC would sweep, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Imo, Cross Rivera and Ebonyi.
My dear, crowd at political rally doesn't move me. The same people will still attend PDP rally. Nevertheless, our 25% votes in the presidential election is sure.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Spits Fire, Reveals What Will Happen To Umahi In 2019 by White007(m): 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
"YOU CANNOT PUT A CROWN ON A CLOWN AND EXPECT A KING...."

History Being Repeated?

In 1983:

$1 = N 1
£1 = N 2;

Volkswagen Beetle = N1,400;

Food was in abundance;

Kids were in schools;

Businesses were booming with vibrant economy and people were gainfully employed;

No illegal arrests or media trials;

Rule of law was maintained, etc.
|
|
|

But, on 31 December 1983, he and his group struck, under the pretence of willing to tackle "perceived"
widespread corruption", and, within few months:

$1 = N15
£1 = N40;

Volkswagen Beetle car = N8, 000;

Kids dropped out of school because their parents couldn't afford their school fees anymore;

Businesses closed down and relocated to other countries;

Foods were rationed as people queued up for essential commodities;

Many Nigerians lost their jobs because the economy collapsed;

Innocent Nigerians were arrested for free speech and human rights violated with impunity under "Decree 4";

The Constitution was suspended, etc.

He blamed Shehu Shagari's administration for the mess.

He blamed corruption, yet he jailed Dr. Alex
Ekwueme (the then Vice President) but left Shehu
Shagari (the President) in his palace.
|
|
|
But when another group threw him out in 1985, within few months, Nigerians started smiling again. Our kids returned to school,
food was in abundance again, Nigerians got their jobs back and the economy was revived etc.

|
|
|

In 2015:

$1 = N175-190
£1 = N289-320;

Cars were affordable, with local
manufacturers smiling to the bank;

Food was in abundance (at least a bag of rice was N7, 000, etc,);

Kids were in school;

Businesses were booming with vibrant economy rated #1 in Africa after recapitalization;

No illegal arrests or media trials; etc.
|
|
|

On 29 May, 2015, when he was 'Jega-ed' into power:

$1 = N315-510
£1 = N550-610;

Local car manufactures shut down their plants due to harsh operating economic conditions;

Famine was unleashed on Nigerians and a bag of rice rose to N22, 000;

Minimum wage remained N18,000;

Kids dropped out of schools;

Businesses closed down and relocated;

Millions lost their jobs;
Inflation is in double digits, etc.

Just like in 1985, he's blaming corruption and his predecessor for the same mess he and others before him created within few months of assumption of office.

We are now in 2018, eagerly awaiting 2019:

THE CHOICE IS OURS.

"YOU CANNOT PUT A CROWN ON A CLOWN AND EXPECT A KING."

Very instructive!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Spits Fire, Reveals What Will Happen To Umahi In 2019 by maestroferddi: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
diegwu02:
You are such a poor
comedian.

APC to win in Igboland... Dude what have you been smoking?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Spits Fire, Reveals What Will Happen To Umahi In 2019 by KINGOFTHEEAST: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sometimes I blame the hardship in Nigeria solely on me if I had done what was on my mind when pmb came to IMO state university for Rocha's daughter's wedding in 2014, nobody would have been experiencing this hardship buhari was just standing inches from me and my roommate at st Joseph's Catholic church Imsu , atiku was there but a little far from me, kwankwaso was discussing with Rocha's ,tinubu was equally present in company of fayemi infact students were allowed a free day with dignitaries then I said to my roommate what if I hit down buhari down buhari like will anything happen if I do so? He looked at me thinking I was joking .... I PICKED UP A 2 BY 2 STICK AND WAS HEADING TOWARDS BUHARI BEFORE MY ROOMIE GRABBED ME AND TOOK AWAY THE STICK ..I told him nothing will happen highest the country will burn for just one week and everyone will go home....if I had sacrificed myself ,180 million Nigerian wouldn't be suffering by now ....please Nigerians blame me ,put all the blames on me SAD RIGHT NOW
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Spits Fire, Reveals What Will Happen To Umahi In 2019 by diegwu02: 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
Buhari2019:
My dear, crowd at political rally doesn't move me. The same people will still attend PDP rally. Nevertheless, our 25% votes in the presidential election is sure.
ARE you sure?? then go see Wammakko Crowd for Sokoto... you will be uprooted from your roots grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Spits Fire, Reveals What Will Happen To Umahi In 2019 by diegwu02: 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
maestroferddi:
You are such a poor
comedian.

APC to win in Igboland... Dude what have you been smoking?
grin grin grin grin keep consoling yourself in your fear, you think we are the era of PDP controlled INEC. All this analyst with Foetal reasoning still full nairaland
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Spits Fire, Reveals What Will Happen To Umahi In 2019 by luveu: 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
It's official ds man doesn't kno how to talk. Umahi is not ur party man & he owe u no explanation presiding over his state d way he wan to
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Spits Fire, Reveals What Will Happen To Umahi In 2019 by Buhari2019: 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
diegwu02:
ARE you sure?? then go see Wammakko Crowd for Sokoto... you will be uprooted from your roots grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
It seems that you haven't attended any political rally or campaign. Once again, it doesn't move me.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Spits Fire, Reveals What Will Happen To Umahi In 2019 by Igboblog: 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
Sometimes I blame the hardship in Nigeria solely on me if I had done what was on my mind when pmb came to IMO state university for Rocha's daughter's wedding in 2014, nobody would have been experiencing this hardship buhari was just standing inches from me and my roommate at st Joseph's Catholic church Imsu , atiku was there but a little far from me, kwankwaso was discussing with Rocha's ,tinubu was equally present in company of fayemi infact students were allowed a free day with dignitaries then I said to my roommate what if I hit down buhari down buhari like will anything happen if I do so? He looked at me thinking I was joking .... I PICKED UP A 2 BY 2 STICK AND WAS HEADING TOWARDS BUHARI BEFORE MY ROOMIE GRABBED ME AND TOOK AWAY THE STICK ..I told him nothing will happen highest the country will burn for just one week and everyone will go home....if I had sacrificed myself ,180 million Nigerian wouldn't be suffering by now ....please Nigerians blame me ,put all the blames on me SAD RIGHT NOW

LOL. This is funny
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Spits Fire, Reveals What Will Happen To Umahi In 2019 by IGBOmarryme: 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
Homeboiy:
U think Ebonyi is Edo state abi
The man needs thorough beating i swear!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Tambuwal Dumps PDP, Leads 10,000 To APC / 2019 Election; See What I Will Do If I Defeat Buhari – Atiku Abubakar. / Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Flogs Them All In My Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.