Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Governor Udom Emmanuel, IGP Idris Visit Emir Of Zazzau (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Udom Emmanuel, IGP Idris Visit Emir Of Zazzau (pictures) (20441 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel, IGP Idris Visit Emir Of Zazzau (pictures) by IsaAbubakar: 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
[s]
Caseless:

APC has:

Isime

Umana

Ita enang

Udoma

Akpabio

Atta( dunno where he's)

Udoedehe, etc.

Who's with udom? It was difficult for udom to catch up with akpabio in terms of development. This will count against udom.

[/s]
Caseless banza shege
do you know that Buhari is a terrorist?
greetings from sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi
kiss the truth
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel, IGP Idris Visit Emir Of Zazzau (pictures) by BrutusOj(m): 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
The way southern Nigerians rally round northners in d name of politics is why hausa/fulanis will always remain lords over us all..Northners maintain their lane and RP
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel, IGP Idris Visit Emir Of Zazzau (pictures) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
Caseless:

APC has:

Isime

Umana

Ita enang

Udoma

Akpabio

Atta( dunno where he's)

Udoedehe, etc.

Who's with udom? It was difficult for udom to catch up with akpabio in terms of development. This will count against udom.

Akpan Udoedehe camp don't see eye to eye with Umana's.

Umana's camp aren't disposed to Nsima Ekere, Umana believes that his easiest shot to the Guber is for Udom to complete his 8 years. He's more disposed to Udom than Nsima.

Meanwhile, Umana, Nsima and Udoedehe see Akpabio as a common enemy. Save Nsima, the others are favorable to Udom (including Akpabio).

Add to these, APC hierarchy and the Presidency are favorable to Udom than any other person. I advice you to go watch the clip of the Council Campaign flag off in Uyo.

Lemme quote Rochas: "There is nothing wrong with Udom, he is a working Governor but he is in a wrong party".

You see, Akpabio defection may have effect on the Presidential election but not the Governorship.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel, IGP Idris Visit Emir Of Zazzau (pictures) by senatordave1(m): 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Akpan Udoedehe camp don't see eye to eye with Umana's.

Umana's camp aren't disposed to Nsima Ekere, Umana believes that his easiest shot to the Guber is for Udom to complete his 8 years. He's more disposed to Udom than Nsima.

Meanwhile, Umana, Nsima and Udoedehe see Akpabio as a common enemy. Save Nsima, the others are favorable to Udom (including Akpabio).

Add to these, APC hierarchy and the Presidency are favorable to Udom than any other person. I advice you to go watch the clip of the Council Campaign flag off in Uyo.

Lemme quote Rochas: "There is nothing wrong with Udom, he is a working Governor but he is in a wrong party".

You see, Akpabio defection may have effect on the Presidential election but not the Governorship.

Barcanista,your too much.you ve proven that your intelligent and politically savvy.you play politics of no bitterness and moderation.you read political tides well.in several threads this week,i said it severally that udom is favorably disposed to buhari ust like my governor ayade.the priority is to get at least 30% votes in akwa ibom for buhari and not really the guber posts.from your writeup,pdp may subtly support buhari in aks.aquarium said something similar in the other thread.i met an apc ward secretary this evening that also said the objective of apc is to divide ss votes.lets keep watching events anyway

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel, IGP Idris Visit Emir Of Zazzau (pictures) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
senatordave1:

Barcanista,your too much.you ve proven that your intelligent and politically savvy.you play politics of no bitterness and moderation.you read political tides well.in several threads this week,i said it severally that udom is favorably disposed to buhari ust like my governor ayade.the priority is to get at least 30% votes in akwa ibom for buhari and not really the guber posts.from your writeup,pdp may subtly support buhari in aks.aquarium said something similar in the other thread.i met an apc ward secretary this evening that also said the objective of apc is to divide ss votes.lets keep watching events anyway
Thanks Bro.. Ayade, Udom, Dickson, Umahi even Okowa are all favorable to Buhari. You are very correct.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel, IGP Idris Visit Emir Of Zazzau (pictures) by ClassicMG(m): 11:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
udoka55555:
that's nice

party means nothing when you have the interest of your people at heart
God bless you for this statement, only those usless politician without nothing to show for their people carry party politics for head eg fayose yahya bello and owelle

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel, IGP Idris Visit Emir Of Zazzau (pictures) by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:04am On Aug 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Thanks Bro.. Ayade, Udom, Dickson, Umahi even Okowa are all favorable to Buhari. You are very correct.

... as you've mentioned Okowa of Delta state...it has been a quiet discuss within the APC party on splitting PDP votes in the south-south region...reasons why even Uduaghan ex governor of Delta state is being mentioned in some circles as wanting to contest for a Senate seat under APC...and we know all these can't happen without the blessing of the ultimate godfather of Delta politics James Ibori...

...does anyone remember how the director of DSS Daura welcomed Ibori back to Nigeria after his release from prison in UK and his court cases in Nigeria have virtually diminished...the PDP don't know what will befall them in the coming weeks and months...

...it is just unfortunate that these politicians don't care for the electorates and the development of Nigeria...but just about themselves...it's so sad...

3 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel, IGP Idris Visit Emir Of Zazzau (pictures) by yyoomy63(m): 3:21am On Aug 05, 2018
No transmission our Emir abeg grin
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel, IGP Idris Visit Emir Of Zazzau (pictures) by Midastorch(m): 7:10am On Aug 05, 2018
frowland:
Who else spotted Ifeanyi Ubah? Strangely the only people who hate Hausa Fulani are the poor. The rich still mingle around and pay homage to one another. Make bigots continu dey deceive demself up an dan.

God bless you brother, I can count up to 10 Igbo men whose affluence and wealth come from North, but not one Hausa man who made his riches from the East..

1. Arthur Eze
2.Igwe Ogidi
3.ike Dunukofia
4.Okorocha,Governor of IMO state
5. Orji Uzor Kali and many more...

NB...... Almost all igbo wealthy men speak Hausa... I know the poor igbo guys will still fault this quote

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel, IGP Idris Visit Emir Of Zazzau (pictures) by SUNDICOS(m): 11:38am On Aug 05, 2018
frowland:

I hope you are trying to be sarcastic? If not, the microphone is for clarity of the sound by the cameraman so that when you watch the program on TV you will hear them better. Although some cameramen this days have opted for smaller mics with transmitter like the image below.
Pls he knows nothing concerning media pls

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel, IGP Idris Visit Emir Of Zazzau (pictures) by Ugosample(m): 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
Midastorch:

God bless you brother, I can count up to 10 Igbo men whose affluence and wealth come from North, but not one Hausa man who made his riches from the East..

1. Arthur Eze
2.Igwe Ogidi
3.ike Dunukofia
4.Okorocha,Governor of IMO state
5. Orji Uzor Kali and many more...

NB...... Almost all igbo wealthy men speak Hausa... I know the poor igbo guys will still fault this quote

that's where you got it wrong

generalization

who told you NO Hausa guy made his riches from the east

Only if you know the volume of business they conduct there, !especially in Onitsha, you will not talk like that.

But yh, a lot of Igbo folks make a lot of money via business up north

It goes two ways

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel, IGP Idris Visit Emir Of Zazzau (pictures) by Kanurii: 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ikpongiton:
see shekau brother with cow brain .imagine,shocking wike in akwa ibom.you must be a stark illiterate .

If you don't know That Wike=PDP then you are the illiterate.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel, IGP Idris Visit Emir Of Zazzau (pictures) by Midastorch(m): 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ugosample:

that's where you got it wrong

generalization

who told you NO Hausa guy made his riches from the east

Only if you know the volume of business they conduct there, !especially in Onitsha, you will not talk like that.

But yh, a lot of Igbo folks make a lot of money via business up north

It goes two ways

You are very correct, but when I'm talking about money, I mean MONEY... Not change,
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel, IGP Idris Visit Emir Of Zazzau (pictures) by Ikpongiton: 7:26am On Aug 07, 2018
Kanurii:

If you don't know That Wike=PDP then you are the illiterate.
A.P.C,can only shock wike in rivers ,which they can not

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun REC Admits Politicians, INEC Staff Bypassed BVAS / Senate Probes Buhari, Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan Over N4tr Customs Revenue / Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.