Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet (54037 Views)

UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards / Nigerians React As Dubai Police Flaunt Their Exotic Luxurious Police Cars / Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by Burgerlomo: 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
josh123:
Police with swag

Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by Kendude: 12:19am On Aug 05, 2018
justy15:
Give any of these cars to Nigeria police n check back after 6 months if its still the same
haba! six months bawo check back after three months then you'll see mutilated car
Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by murphybo(m): 12:36am On Aug 05, 2018
obafemee80:

I'm not surprised...

Only a country that has Oil(like Naija) can attempt this...

Please... How can i apply for Dubai Police Job? grin

Don't even go there you can never get Dubai police as a Nigerian, they prefer Egyptians, Tunisians Nigerians are so corrupt
Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by murphybo(m): 12:41am On Aug 05, 2018
OneCorner:
Unnecessary display of wealth.
Where over 50% of the population are struggling like a slave

I don't know if its hatred or ignorance that is affecting you...come and try rubbish with Dubai police or u think na wetin you chop remain wet our naija police dey do. Any country that lacks security and power can never grow. A state manage to strengthen their security sector rather than learn to develop your country from just a state. You are saying lu**sh

1 Like

Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by bettercreature(m): 12:51am On Aug 05, 2018
OneCorner:
Those you are seeing are immigrants not Real Emiraty. Over 98% of Real local are very okay

2 Likes

Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by gare(f): 2:40am On Aug 05, 2018
OneCorner:

Who told you that, get your facts right before coming online

1 Like

Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:40am On Aug 05, 2018
ehn! Camaro for police fleet?

sha mek diz world quick end since I cannot go back to change d con3 wey dem born me put undecided

just imagine our policemen switchin place wit d Dubai police team jez for 1 week only, analyze d matta by yasef grin

1 Like

Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by Borntofuck: 4:08am On Aug 05, 2018
If Nigeria police use dis one carry criminal ,tomorrow he go thief again to enjoy d car

1 Like

Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by jbtobsyn(m): 6:51am On Aug 05, 2018
Alexpetra:
God really do am for this people ooo. Assuming they have a president like GJ and his ministers make i see how dem wan take get all dose fast cars or OBJ .
besides how many criminals have dey do use all this car pursue.
If a criminal will have what will maybe outrun all that thing ,i don't see any reason why committing the crime oo
Why didn't you include Buhari? Man that made us enter recession twice.
Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by Sterope(f): 7:04am On Aug 05, 2018
LOL. It is not everyday police chase criminals around na. Maybe their job responsibilities are also more administrative.

Arab countries do like excessiveness contrary to the dictates of Islam.

pocohantas:
Those women in long skirts are police officers?
How do they work effectively in that?
Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by Sterope(f): 7:06am On Aug 05, 2018
It may not be up to 50% but they have really poor people and it is way less than 2% that bettercreature is trying to say.
gare:

Who told you that, get your facts right before coming online
Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by Aydesmond(m): 7:09am On Aug 05, 2018
Pls dey shud come and arrest me Dakun.... Check my signature
Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by stoic6ix: 7:10am On Aug 05, 2018
OneCorner:

Who told you that?
Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by Enzothebaker: 7:26am On Aug 05, 2018
Cool
Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by McStiiviin01(m): 7:57am On Aug 05, 2018
Abeg who get link embarassed
I wan join Dubai police cool
Nigeria Police is bleeped up sad
Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by davillian(m): 8:05am On Aug 05, 2018
Chai all Cristiano Ronaldo cars are there
Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by gare(f): 8:09am On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=Sterope post=69996816]It may not be up to 50% but they have really poor people and it is way less than 2% that bettercreature is trying to say. [/quot

It's only the lazy one if you ask me that are not well to do , but as in poor I disagree with you
Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by WesBreezy: 8:17am On Aug 05, 2018
Please how can I commit a crime in naija make dem arrest me for Dubai abeg? I need to be arrested urgently
Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by RexTramadol1: 8:32am On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=JakeSully post=69997742][/quote]

Leave that girl, Na me be your man o!
Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by ajealadick(m): 8:53am On Aug 05, 2018
Criminals there dey enjoy o
Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by Chidosky86: 9:45am On Aug 05, 2018
Where over 50% of the population are struggling like a slave Guy u have not gone to UAE b4 so don't say 50% of dare population are struggling like a slave that country pay every individual that is from that country no local is a poor man. Google about UAE and no more
Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by Mankosi: 10:10am On Aug 05, 2018
That's the car they use to carry their oga
Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 05, 2018
OneCorner:
Quiet there, to be a slave in Dubai is better than living free in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by RAPSTARBENHOPE(m): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2018
cheesy cheesy so wat would. Happen if I scratch. The glasses. Or side mirror wink
Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by mikool007(m): 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
hustla:

Ok
We go chew sand
drink piss to push the sand down
Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by skolobo: 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
c for c*nt
YurFatHer:
C for what

since u want to learn "ABC" from me
Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by iluvdonjazzy: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
don't worry, we will get there one day
Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by HCrown(m): 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
Is it me or is this the Fast and Furious 9.......
Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by franklingud(m): 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
Swag no be small thing ooo!
Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by Kingspin(m): 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
maasoap:

Wake up kid. Your leaders in Nigeria, both Muslims and Christians are the same thing, looters.
Don't use loots as a base to justify the two actors, the imbalance is too clear. One is progressive and another is retrogressive. The South is very relatively peaceful while the North burn from season to season. Dead's and sorrows. Have you even imagine a year in the North without mass killing and how the general view of the country could look like ? No nation meet development inside war/deads. Yes there are loots but you cannot take away other notable features. Wake up man.
Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by christiancy(m): 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
i live in dubai.. its a big online lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) / New FRSC Rule On Drivers License / Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.