Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Book Review - Work With Passion: How To Do What You Love For A Living (3rd Ed.) - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Book Review - Work With Passion: How To Do What You Love For A Living (3rd Ed.) (1329 Views)

Our Love For Maryj / A Tribute To A Living Legend / Love for ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Book Review - Work With Passion: How To Do What You Love For A Living (3rd Ed.) by Exotic(m): 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2010
Work with Passion: How to Do What You Love for a Living (3RD ed.)
Contributor(s): Anderson, Nancy (Author)

ISBN: 1577314441
Publisher: New World Library
Binding: Paperback
Language(s): English
Pub Date: June 03, 2004

In this perennial bestseller, Nancy Anderson shows readers how following their passion and finding that special niche in whatever realm they are truly passionate about is the most effective and rewarding approach to business and career success. "Work with Passion" follows the step-by-step program she initiates in her career counselling practice, carefully guiding readers through each stage. The program follows the ten "Passion Secrets" of successful people, and topics include clarifying goals, trusting instincts, doing research, and meeting others who are equally passionate about their work. This fully revised edition includes a new introduction by the author.
"I have found that we love to hear success stories," Anderson writes, and each chapter tells those powerful stories of people who have overcome adversity and realized their dreams. "Work with Passion" has a wealth of inspirational guidance, from the broadest kinds of visionary encouragement to very practical tips on networking, developing a resume, and writing a query letter that gets results. This comprehensive course in career consulting is for everyone who would rather brag about their career than complain about their job.

Working with Passion is a book that inspires me a lot, I discover that your productivity lies inside of you and one of my early trainings in JCI, Awaken the Passion Within by JCIN (Ambassador) Steve Akadiri taught me that you're limited when you don't trust your instincts.

I have a passion for books and also feels good when I discover people who are voracious in the art.

Pick up a copy of this book and discover that as much as would be out there looking for what you have a passion for; you could as well tune your instinct and awaken the passion within you towards what you presently do not like. Which ever way you want it, this books wets your appetite.

Book you copy by mailing me on aina@axiomconsults.com, hi@axiomconsults.com or call 07031644591. I'll be oblige to be of service. Few copies left and 24hrs delivery within Lagos or Abuja.

Thank you.

Aina Segun Aina
Axiom Consulting Limited
Suite 1, Yasuha Plaza, Wuse II, Abuja
24 Awoniyi Elemo Street, Ajao Estate Lagos

(1) (Reply)

"a Magic Moment I Remember" / My Little Prayer - A Simple Poem / The Hand Of God {Spoken Word Format}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.