Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (915707 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by TEECANN: 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
Newmum0615:
Page 100. Issokay.

Part 5 of yesterday.

At this rate, ehhh, hmmmm.

Arguably the most popular thread on nairaland as of today.

It will all end in praise IJN!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tempest01(m): 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
ymarts:
Hi everyone.

This thread came as a life saver.

A cousin was asking me about process of migrating to Canada or Australia as a nurse and I was totally naive, so I told her I will get back to her, so I started research and found this thread.

I have read here and noticed that the most chosen applicants CRS is 470 and above, so I want to know if she stands a chance because I tried using the CRS evaluation tool but couldn't comprehend some fields so the result was around 220.

Her profile below:

Age = 33

Marital status = single though engaged

Profession = Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife (Bsc Nursing)

Years of experience = 3yrs +

She has nobody in Canada.

Please what's the likely score she would get if she is able to get 7777 in IELTS?

And how does she proceed to start the express entry process, including for Australia and New Zealand if possible so I can give her comprehensive and correct information pls.

Pardon my long post, someone knowledgeably on this should pls help.

Cc: justwise, GlitteringStar
use 8777 ielts

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by stonecoldcafe: 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
mcstan18:

Clears throat

Yeah she naughty.Can't believe I went searching Google for that job with all seriousness. LOL
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bosstos: 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
Same here too.. AOR July 27

Wow. At least I'm not alone. I thought something was off about my application.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by newbie18: 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
HighBK:
Congratulations! Which Shakara dem do you? Did they ask for additional docs?

Not at all.. I was just anxious to get it ASAP that's all wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ayusco85(m): 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
Adaoh:
Check 6235. That's an apt description of most bank account officers

It shld be under NOC A or B right? I tried checking but it's just the description am seeing
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by newbie18: 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
Threemg:

CONGRATULATIONS fam.

Thanks Boss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Gloriouscrown: 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
Gloriouscrown:
Please house, is it possible to get an upgrade in listening? My result is 7.5, 8.5, 7, 7.5 for Lrws. Thanks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ADEBOSUN(m): 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
Possible? Yes.
Likely? Very unlikely and most likely a waste of resources.

[quote author=Gloriouscrown post=70307636][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by olabellruk: 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
6235 is a B. Personal banker is even there. Check the job details if it tallies/relates with yours

ayusco85:

It shld be under NOC A or B right? I tried checking but it's just the description am seeing
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ADEBOSUN(m): 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
I send you small DM. lipsrsealed

Hephgirl:
no o... Come o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Duchynwa(f): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hello All,

Please has anyone here ever encountered this error message while trying to submit application for express entry under FSW

Online Services are currently Down
System-generated error code ADS8CXC7(2018-08-15 17:47:00)

Sorry
This on-line service is currently not available.
possible reasons::

1. We are currently updating this Web site.
2. We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

I have tried different things from using different browsers to different internet connections to different computers and even clearing cache yet the problem persists. I have called CIC twice but was advised to submit technical difficulty form,I submitted over 8 days ago without a response and am running out of time.
Please, if you have had similar difficulty in the past,could you pls share how you fixed it.
little info about me,my PR was denied last month and I am trying to submit a new one incase this has anything to do with the problem that I am facing now.

Thanks and may God bless you as you help.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ayusco85(m): 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
olabellruk:
6235 is a B. Personal banker is even there. Check the job details if it tallies/relates with yours

It does o. I even do more my brother. Finally my NOC is defined. My NYSC I taught ss 1-3, I was ss 3 form teacher also. Which NOC does that fall under pls. That NOC site is complicated
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Mummychichi: 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
ayusco85:

My job function is more of account officer because am an exclusive personal banker. More like an account officer to affluent customers. 6552 doesn't define my job functions

But ayusco85, in your initial post below you said contact centre executive. So which is it? Contact centre or account officer?

ayusco85:
Please under which NOC does working as a bank contact center executive fall? My 2 plus years working experience falls under it, the remaining one year is nysc.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nairasurplus(m): 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
4wearegreat:
Mount the stage, clear my throat, testing the mic......hello tuair tuair.

My 7th ielts result is out!!!!

Listening 9
Reading 9
Speaking 8.5
Writing 6.5 cry cry

Humbling, frustrating, crazy and annoying "close to perfect result"!! grin grin grin

The 30 June ielts result would have sealed off this trauma but I missed my speaking session (lrws - 9,8,7,N.A)

Please send me a PM if you won't mind reviewing my essays. May almighty God bless you as you volunteer to help.............preparation for the next IELTS don start b dat cool No time to cry over spilled milk. Moreover, I am heading to the registry tomorrow with my bae kiss, so one yamayama ielts result cannot spoil my mood. cool

To those who scaled through, congrats!!
To those of us wey "jonze" better luck next time!!......
Please house,
Is there anything wrong with this result. The minimum is 6,6,6,6 which will give you CLB 7. and the points will be 4,4,4,4. Nothing is wrong here from my point of view. Please comment.

Regards
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by fmsimple(m): 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
Duchynwa:
Hello All,

Please has anyone here ever encountered this error message while trying to submit application for express entry under FSW

Online Services are currently Down
System-generated error code ADS8CXC7(2018-08-15 17:47:00)

Sorry
This on-line service is currently not available.
possible reasons::

1. We are currently updating this Web site.
2. We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

Check CIC twitter handle. Intermittent service downtown between today and tomorrow announced.
Just try again tomorrow or next.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
congratulations! @Dvash and doyinwbaby. go and flourish

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ayusco85(m): 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ethelia:

They can expect faster and instant responses from people they are paying, also known as consultants.

Damn that was

Epic

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
Newmum0615:
Before she confuse children of God and people that have no business being in the pool dive follow am. grin
Lemme comman be going.

yes o, lemme follow, so I can preach to her grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by doppler06: 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
Pls where would you see your visa office on the GCMS notes??....

Cuz I can only see Primary office: CPC Ottawa. at the beginning of the GCMS document. Does that mean the file has not gotten to a visa office yet OR Ottawa is my VO?? Please tell me where to check on the document

Also..... be like these people no wan use Pension again oh. Cuz it was not part of what they totalled for my POF.
Nd I was so so lucky cuz my MMF amount was just CAD42 higher than recommended. See me thinking I had a comfortable margin.

If exchange rate had moved against me small, I would be telling a different story

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by agates: 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
These London people are very funny. So they finally responded to a CSE I raised a month ago. The response was basically to tell me to refer to my PR mail. The GCMS notes i requested for also just sent to me. At least I know what happened to my application from start to finish.

Congrats to all those who aced IELTS and PPR recipients.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hopefull2018: 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
WEEKENESS!! Hehehehehe, good one.

waynetemi:
Any one in tqhe house with Dec AOR, London VO?

Biko which pills are you taking to keep you calm? My agbo is no longer working, I am loosing my mind.

My resignation letter is gathering dust already. angry

I need my Joker card to leave my yeye boyfriend manfriend shook to the core. He does not know i plan to relocate. grin grin. i can't wait to see the look on his yellow face grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
Newmum0615:
This your request ehn, e be like command. No please or anything. Issokay.

Anyway, in the mood wey I dey now, make I overlook. Your NOC is either 0122 or 6314. Choose one by yourself as you no gree say please. cheesy grin

2 years 10 months for Ops Head role, and additional role to make up to 3 years from second NOC which only you by yourself sabi.

Okbye.

I saw too and just shook my head. People should learn how to politely ask, politely reject or admonish another. Believe me, we hide behind a pc and interact with people that on a good day, if we meet in real life, we will be marvelled.

Lemme digress a little. I know internet has no respect but we as good people should not lose our morals.

I can mention two people here, I got to know them via this forum, interact and became close that i call them at will. I found out they are people I can't call them by their first name but are still helpful till date, know my spouse and children.

God will help us all

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by wurdz: 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
Congrats @dvash
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
ayusco85:

It does o. I even do more my brother. Finally my NOC is defined. My NYSC I taught ss 1-3, I was ss 3 form teacher also. Which NOC does that fall under pls. That NOC site is complicated
let me try this, check 4031. since you are a secondary school teacher. NOC mama pls weigh in. Daalu
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
congratulations to @Dvash and doyinwbaby,and all who aced ielts.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
Congratulations to all PPR Clinchers... It shall end in praise for us all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
grin grin grin
Itsawonder:

I should post my reference letter here? Are you high on some cheap drugs?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bammy2017: 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
Please do you have any idea what rate was used in calculating your POF?
doppler06:
Pls where would you see your visa office on the GCMS notes??....

Cuz I can only see Primary office: CPC Ottawa. at the beginning of the GCMS document. Does that mean the file has not gotten to a visa office yet OR Ottawa is my VO?? Please tell me where to check on the document

Also..... be like these people no wan use Pension again oh. Cuz it was not part of what they totalled for my POF.
Nd I was so so lucky cuz my MMF amount was just CAD42 higher than recommended. See me thinking I had a comfortable margin.

If exchange rate had moved against me small, I would be telling a different story
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by doppler06: 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
bammy2017:
Please do you have any idea what rate was used in calculating your POF?
I CAD = N270.2077

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by exquisef: 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
please why was your app rejected? 're the issue it's most likely a general problem
Duchynwa:
Hello All,

Please has anyone here
Thanks and may God bless you as you help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ayusco85(m): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
Mummychichi:

But ayusco85, in your initial post below you said contact centre executive. So which is it? Contact centre or account officer?

My job description says it all. Forget the title. You know how Nigerian banks use their staffs. U will be doing work of three people all in one just to maximize profit. If u knw what I do and how much I earn you will scream.

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (612)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.