Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (920975 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
joo2018:
Lol, bros! Again! cheesy cheesy cheesy You don become real customer. I've been missing your posts.
E go end!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
You say what? Gold don't pave streets anywhere. You dig abi na mine for gold. For those who can't find gold in nigeria, they will surely find it in Canada.
Itsawonder:

Sorry, I don't see gold paving those streets. For those leaving a lucrative, pensionable job for this pity is your case.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
Abi... Thought I was the only one who noticed. Who will receive and keep the money for those people left in Nigeria
Zeewirld:
. A high percentage of NOC this days seem to be from Bankers,Please who go remain if all of una run out

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
Itsawonder:

Sorry, I don't see gold paving those streets. For those leaving a lucrative, pensionable job for this pity is your case.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by exquisef: 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
you might need to raise cse what if they truly verify and there is no money there
jelmusboy:
Evening people of God. I moved my POF from foreign account to naija account, while still maintaining the required POF.

Should I inform IRCC about this move or until they request for it?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
See PPR sneaking in. Congratulations. Abeg give your timelines so we may learn and be encouragd.
adolfdenis:
Hi Everyone,

I received the PPR email yesterday but in the email they told me to send my documents to Ottawa for COPR within 30 days rather than accra.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by exquisef: 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
I no come understand bros
ysteph:
You say what? Gold don't pave streets anywhere. You dig abi na mine for gold. For those who can't find gold in nigeria, they will surely find it in Canada.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
Word! Na to be careful!
einsteino:
I remember we had a discussion on this months back. The consensus was that banks dont disclose balance, we felt they could only verify an SOA when contacted by a thirdparty. Well someone just shared her story and it contradicts what we presumed. Maybe her bank does things differently. Eitherways, you should be mindful.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by JiggyFighter: 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
efueh:

This is not correct as embassies has understanding with banks to confidentially confirm statements of clients of the bank requesting for Visa. This is why embassy's statements processing is different from the ordinary statements at least with its unique stamp. Infact, this statement finds their ways to the corporate headquarters of the bank for verification and this is done at various intervals. There is a designated desk that swiftly handles these enquiries from embassies in banks headquarters. So there's no illegality in this after all na you beg to apply.
Never heard of this. In fact whenever I've applied for visas I've always used regular statements and I've gotten the visas all the time. As a matter of fact I move money around anyhow after applying and it has never been an issue. And yes even if you apply it doesn't mean you agree for your bank to give information to people on your behalf. What a bank can confirm is that they genuinely gave you the letter you submitted. They can confirm the existence of the account or that they truly gave a letter and it wasn't forged or that the information on the letter they provided was accurate. But for them to be providing details of your account activity to anybody is unheard of. Doesn't make a difference to me personally but if it's true then I'll be very surprised. Maybe somebody working in a bank can offer inside information.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Godisincontrol: 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
Itsawonder:

Pls o, why are you on this thread?

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
Wait. We’ll send you a letter that says you need to give your biometrics and where to go. Check this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp

@mcstan18, pls put something on biometrics on page 1 so we can refer people there.
HunkA:
Hello everyone,

I recently submitted an application with a total score of 493 on the 10th of August. However, with the new need for biometrics, do I need to get those taken now or wait till I get an ITA before going to get my biometrics data captured?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Godisincontrol: 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
Elfmannisback:
GlitteringStar, you just made a mistake.. Better come back to ur plumb job.

grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
Tojued:
Popcord, soda, all set and prepped. Waiting for landing gist smiley
Congrats on the successful move.

Thanks my sister.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
stonecoldcafe:
@glitteringstar thank God for journey mercies

Yeah. All thanks to God. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Lol. cheesy grin I don hand over ooo.
OK.. Do u want us to dig the age of that coal tar?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
I want to assume he's joking.
exquisef:
I no come understand bros
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Godisincontrol: 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
Elfmannisback:

OK.. Do u want us to dig the age of that coal tar?

The age pass 34 na
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Adaoh: 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
Has anyone ever done the CELPIP english tests instead of the IELTS?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
Godisincontrol:

The age pass 34 na
Haha.. Na yeye town my GlitteringStar dey oh.. Chai.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
tobey2ng:
Good day friends,
We are going to have part 7 of this thread with the rate it growing with irrelevant and repeated questions. We ain't making this thread interesting again. Technical and biting issues are what we needed to guide us to good path. My observation though. We shall all get to our promise land soon. Thanks

While I agree with you that the thread is going fast with repeated questions and page one questions, I will not agree that they are irrelevant. It might not make meaning to the oldies but the newbies lack such knowledge and hence they are asking. Can we politely redirect basic question to page one or totally ignore them and also repeated questions.

I put my ITA/PPR at God's hand and not the part 4or 5 of a thread....God will do it at His perfect time.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
Let's read the answers on this link: https://www.quora.com/Do-embassies-confirm-bank-statements-when-you-are-applying-for-visa
2 people claiming to be Nigerian bankers said that bank verification happens.
@efueh, @JiggyFighter, einsteino

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ropophen: 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
Yes i will but my current employment pays by cash
stonecoldcafe:

Success is your portion. You will go in victory and return with a testimony.

Just saw your notes, why not take the bank statements from inception of your job as pointed out in your notes. Just hold it. The noes specifically mentions it

@glitteringstar thank God for journey mercies
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
einsteino:
I remember we had a discussion on this months back. The consensus was that banks dont disclose balance, we felt they could only verify an SOA when contacted by a thirdparty. Well someone just shared her story and it contradicts what we presumed. Maybe her bank does things differently. Eitherways, you should be mindful.
cld it be that cic used a different conversion rate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
You need be in Canada, US, Philippines or UAE to write. https://www.celpip.ca/
Adaoh:
Has anyone ever done the CELPIP english tests instead of the IELTS?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
jholarharde:

as innocent as a new baby abi, ifa hear cheesy
yes na.... I'm still waiting to experience se.x
I'm a "virg.inity"

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
Exactly. The much the bank should divulge is the existence of the account and the authenticity of the statement of account. To divulge bank details or amount is illegal. Although, in nigeria banks are allowed to divulge account transactions and details to the EFCC without informing the account holder. So maybe they can as well divulge to IRCC.
JiggyFighter:

Never heard of this. In fact whenever I've applied for visas I've always used regular statements and I've gotten the visas all the time. As a matter of fact I move money around anyhow after applying and it has never been an issue. And yes even if you apply it doesn't mean you agree for your bank to give information to people on your behalf. What a bank can confirm is that they genuinely gave you the letter you submitted. They can confirm the existence of the account or that they truly gave a letter and it wasn't forged or that the information on the letter they provided was accurate. But for them to be providing details of your account activity to anybody is unheard of. Doesn't make a difference to me personally but if it's true then I'll be very surprised. Maybe somebody working in a bank can offer inside information.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
ysteph:
Hephgirl you are on fire this evening. Your hubby been travel? grin grin grin grin grin grin
how u take know grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by radec: 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
Please, is there a feedback message from idp Australia, when a follow up is done concerning EOR.

(...help o, because this thread will witness my testimony shortly ...IELTS, ITA and PPR...to the glory of God alone)!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin.
Bad geh.
Hephgirl:
how u take know grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (612)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.