Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (906803 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by oladoyinsola: 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hello fam, when one's profile reads "we do not need additional document". Does it mean the documents have been reviewed and accepted?
Thanks in anticipation of your responses.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
Aim4Dtop:
Hello dear,thanks for your response can you read the previous before the bold?
For reading page one,I don't need anyone to remind me about that...thank you

author=Hephgirl post=70409862]

They clearly don't @d bolded
If she like let her have 10 decades she'll get same point as one who has 3 yes experience

Pls read page one dear

Okay then please don't read page one.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
mayoralex:

Did he succeed in doing it for u?
Monday never reach nao.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
oladoyinsola:
Hello fam, when one's profile reads "we do not need additional document". Does it mean the documents have been reviewed and accepted?
Thanks in anticipation of your responses.

It means we don't need additional documents "for now".

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by exquisef: 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
yeah that's what I did when I couldn't update initially as well
Bettybeauty:
Thanks for d response. Yes it was submitted and even showed 'form updated'. Maybe I will need to create a new profile
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Breadwinner isn't gender specific! Is it?
It isn't... But hope d male ego will let him be a stay home dad.. Who cooks, clean and take care of the laundry.
Feed the kids and ensure they are well taken care of.

Wife shldnt get home without food after that days work.

He shld be ready to shag when she wants it no complains.

She needs rest weekends.
He shldnt forget to do d groceries and make the meals they'll eat for the week during the weekend while wifey is resting hy watching TV or sleeping.

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
adeyemi112:
Hello house
I applied online for unilag transcript More than a week now, But they haven't sent it to ICES yet. Do I need to also apply in person before they dispatch it.

I also paid for ICES assessment recently. I uploaded my Masters degree certificate and International passport when filling the form online. Do need to also send these documents to them via mail or courier.
No, you don't have to send those documents by courier. all my documents [including school's transcript] were uploaded to their email, and ICES acknowledged receipt last week.
For clarity, school also uploaded my transcript to ICES' email.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Breadwinner isn't gender specific! Is it?

Not at all. My point is if you decide to choose a wife based strictly on her earning power, don't be disillusioned to find out that she in turn picked you based strictly on your location and emigration advantage.
The guy who dumped his fiancée because she failed her nursing exam is a user - and not a particularly bright one. Maybe he'll eventually get married to the nurse he wants and help her with all the relocation and certification expenses, then she might tear eye and leave him. Everyone who hears/reads the story will cry foul that she used him to move abroad without remembering that she was nothing to him but a pay check.
Like they say, 'do me I do you, God no go vex'

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by sipsip(m): 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
Newmum0615:
Verification in DELSU is 14,500 cry

I guessed my contact ripped me off then.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hephgirl:

It isn't... But hope d male ego will let him be a stay home dad.. Who cooks, clean and take care of the laundry.

She needs rest weekends.
He shldnt forget to do d groceries and make the meals they'll eat for the week during the weekend while wifey is resting hy watching TV or sleeping.
Buhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha
Shhh, they'll call you a feminist.
And you know that in Nigeria, 'Feminist' = 'demon possessed angry mad woman who is trying to overturn the Bible'
lipsrsealed

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ribaby(f): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
anaxagoras:
Still can't beleive it. It's PPR Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had composed a long write up but for some reason, it didn't go through.
I'll just state my timeline however.

eAOR - APRIL 20TH
IP1 - APRIL 25TH
IP2 - AUGUST 16TH
PPR - AUGUST 17TH (Dropped at 3am in the morning )

This forum has really been helpful and insightful.
God that has done this for me will do it for you all IJN.

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hephgirl:

She needs rest weekends.
What I meant is everyone should be bringing in cash.. Unless there is an agreement on otherwise.

No complaints... But U can always quit if u don't feel covered later.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Buhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha
Shhh, they'll call you a feminist.
And you know that in Nigeria, 'Feminist' = 'demon possessed angry mad woman who is trying to overturn the Bible'
lipsrsealed
buhahahahhah
At d end outside naija it's a win win... Except she's a dummy.
U want her to be d breadwinner... U assume the "wifely" responsibilities.
U don't she leaves ur sorry ass... And u pay child support ...

Lemme just shush before the angry birds wake up

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Not at all. My point is if you decide to choose a wife based strictly on her earning power, don't be disillusioned to find out that she in turn picked you based strictly on your location and emigration advantage.
The guy who dumped his fiancée because she failed her nursing exam is a user - and not a particularly bright one. Maybe he'll eventually get married to the nurse he wants and help her with all the relocation and certification expenses, then she might tear eye and leave him. Everyone who hears/reads the story will cry foul that she used him to move abroad without remembering that she was nothing to him but a pay check.
Like they say, 'do me I do you, God no go vex'
Most marriages are not unconditional. Women want this and that from it likewise men.. But if ur roles aren't favoring u, call it quits.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
Congratulations
anaxagoras:

eAOR - APRIL 20TH
IP1 - APRIL 25TH
IP2 - AUGUST 16TH
PPR - AUGUST 17TH (Dropped at 3am in the morning)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hephgirl:
buhahahahhah
At d end outside naija it's a win win... Except she's a dummy.
U want her to be d breadwinner... U assume the "wifely" responsibilities.
U don't she leaves ur sorry ass... And u pay child support ...

Lemme just shush before the angry birds wake up
There have been some shootings. Stick to the agreements or bounce.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
Elfmannisback:

What I meant is everyone should be bringing in cash Unless there is an agreement on otherwise.

No complaints... But U can always quit if u don't feel covered later.
Gbam.
I completely agree.
Except daycare will cost more than d wife earns...
Every man and woman shld work and support d home.... "abroad" life no cheap.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
I said read page one... That one said I shldnt remind him to read page one...

Buhahahahhah

That's not even d funny part... The funny part was him expecting me to now answer d question he won't even have asked if he page one...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by deTimo: 1:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
anaxagoras:
Still can't beleive it. It's PPR Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations. Go and be fruitful in the land.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hephgirl:

Gbam.
I completely agree.
Except daycare will cost more than d wife earns...
Every man and woman shld work and support d home.... "abroad" life no cheap.
That is another reason that leads to low population that leads to shrinking work force that leads to us emigrating there. Immigrants still land there and continue breeding... to the advantage of the host countries.. While locals have seen the travails and just wanna lead a peaceful non-chaotic life. You know, having sense of proportion!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by juicebox: 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
it seems like AVO is the new LVO or even worse.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
Elfmannisback:

That is another reason that leads to low population that leads to shrinking work force that leads to us emigrating there. Immigrants still land there and continue breeding... to the advantage of the host countries.. While locals have seen the travails and just wanna lead a peaceful non-chaotic life. You know, having sense of proportion!
And they question locals who have one or two kids why they won't have more kids.
We even immigrate with kids where the total child care is one month pay of an average immigrant.
Trust us with no spacing ...
Pregnant wife
Last baby is one
Other kids are 2 and 3 respectively.

How will a family like this survive the first months

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hephgirl:

And they question locals who have one or two kids why they won't have more kids.
We even immigrate with kids where the total child care is one month pay of an average immigrant.
Pregnant wife
Last baby is one

POF cap mirage!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Most marriages are not unconditional. Women want this and that from it likewise men.. But if ur roles aren't favoring u, call it quits.
You're right about the bolded. You're also right about calling it quits if it's not favouring you. But haven't you noticed that guys can't seem to be able to handle the fact that they got played?
A woman abroad will sponsor her guy, months or years down the line, she discovers that he just used her to leave naija. She cuts her losses and moves on, no one hears the gist on twitter. The same scenario happens to a guy, he kills the woman.
Which brings me back to my original point, sharp guy thought he's the only one with brains and couldn't fathom how on earth the woman had the guts and wiles to scam him.

Of course there are exceptions and it's possible that a good guy just ended up with a wicked woman who drove him crazy cry

Anyhoo
This topic is depressing, let's talk about something else

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tobey2ng(m): 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
anaxagoras:
I had composed a long write up but for some reason, it didn't go through.
I'll just state my timeline however.

Ist IELTS
1st attempt. JAN. L7.5R8S7.5W7.5 (Didn't make it because of Listening)
2nd attempt. FEB. L9R8.5S8W6.5(Requested for a remark)
3rd attempt. MAR. L9R9S7.5W7 (used this to create my EE profile)

Remark came out in May and the writing module was upgraded to a whopping 8

eAOR - APRIL 20TH
IP1 - APRIL 25TH
IP2 - AUGUST 16TH
PPR - AUGUST 17TH (Dropped at 3am in the morning )

This forum has really been helpful and insightful.
God that has done this for me will do it for you all IJN.

When was your MEP? It was omitted on the list. Congratulations. Sail on to the dream land.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hephgirl:

Pregnant wife
Last baby is one

Lol...this is funny.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ifeoma77:

You're right about the bolded. You're also right about calling it quits if it's not favouring you. But haven't you noticed that guys can't seem to be able to handle the fact that they got played?
A woman abroad will sponsor her guy, months or years down the line, she discovers that he just used her to leave naija. She cuts her losses and moves on, no one hears the gist on twitter. The same scenario happens to a guy, he kills the woman.
Which brings me back to my original point, sharp guy thought he's the only one with brains and couldn't fathom how on earth the woman had the guts and wiles to scam him.

Of course there are exceptions and it's possible that a good guy just ended up with a wicked woman who drove him crazy cry

Anyhoo
This topic is depressing, let's talk about something else
Most of those guys shoot because almost everything is being taken away from them. Few guys who aren't losing much won't shoot. A woman brings a guy abroad and the union goes south, the guy leaves.. emotional and few financial losses to her. However, a guy brings her, spends and spruces her up and the affair gets kicked down the road, he loses custody of kids, a house, future earnings etc. Even the judge and her attorney aren't safe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
Congrats!
anaxagoras:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
FabioRomani:

3 of the job descriptions on the NOC were exactly what I am doing at work. But can it affect me in any way? Thank you.

Calmes-toi! You've already submitted your application and worrying won't change anything. Just pray to the God you believe in and take your mind off it. Worst case na interview and you'll be able to defend yourself, Especially since you weren't lying, you actually do do those tasks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Most of those guys shoot because almost everything is being taken away from them. Few guys who aren't losing much won't shoot. A woman brings a guy abroad and the union goes south, the guy leaves.. emotional and few financial losses to her. However, a guy brings her, spends and spruces her up and the affair gets kicked down the road, he loses custody of kids, a house, future earnings etc. Even the judge and her attorney aren't safe.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LMAO
My chest O
Chai!!
You make a valid point
May God keep users far from us all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tolajay: 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
Thanks for the thought.

To your last point, I am not in a relationship with her as a leverage for myself. It’s absolutely love, tested and trusted.

That was about the last thing on my mind when we became friends and started the relationship.

Beyond helping ourselves grow professionally, we have an established precept of adding value in our personal lives, knowing fate could pitch us against one another even in the quest for a marriage union.

vickyehi:

Hmmmmm
Anyways if you are interested in canada read up page 1 so that while you are waiting to finish the business you have in Nigeria you could also be working on improving your profile eg doing a masters degree.
However if you try the CRS simulator and you are currently qualified,then you can start working towards the immigration now. In 2 years u can sponsor your GF.

In light of the bolded above:
As a nurse, I am hoping your love for her has more to it than just her choice of profession. No offence but I have seen guys jilt their "fiancee" while we were in school just because she failed the nursing final licensing exam and couldnt be the "nurse" he wanted at that point.

All the best!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by xtosync: 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
juicebox:
it seems like AVO is the new LVO or even worse.

It goes this way:

CIO - CPC Ottawa - workload redistribution (for most 9ja applicants) - LVO - AVO

So your guess is as good as mine.

LVO and AVO una wehdon!

SEASON 9 watched waiting for SEASON 10. Sipping my Alomo mixed koko bitters, mixed with black is good. No time. I dey enjoy the show.

By the way Congratulations to all past and future ITA and PPR choppers.

[s]before i type wetin go make dem tink say i high... runs back to silent reader's mode[/s]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.