Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (915822 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ayusco85(m): 10:39am On Aug 20, 2018
Ifeoma77:

The payment for biometrics. 85CAD. You pay for it along with the application fees

How much is the application fee? Am just hearing that for the first time
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 20, 2018
Osaze007:
I just want to thank God for journey mercies cause I could have been Landing in Lagos today But God said no Toronto
So Lagos no be ur home again.. Congratulations still. Wife must be there for u and job to boot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nazor83: 10:50am On Aug 20, 2018
Congrats Osaze.
I still remember that day you woke us up with IELTS scare....lol. God is awesome bro. I wish you all the best.

Osaze007:
I just want to thank God for journey mercies cause I could have been Landing in Lagos today But God said no Toronto

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 10:52am On Aug 20, 2018
ijomaSN:
Please find photos below and enlighten me.
I can't even edit my profile.

Please delete those screenshots. They're making the thread untidy. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2018
ayusco85:

Go to IRCC page, buddy.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mhoreh: 11:05am On Aug 20, 2018
I had a bit of concern about my UK PCC that was requested in June but hadnt come.

I took the option of a replacement and sent to my friend in the UK, by the time she was scanning the PCC to me last Wednesday, the physical copy also arrived at my doorstep in Lagos same day.

UK PCC settled, awaiting IELTS response for EOR.

Well done to all the bosses in the house!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2018
Newmum0615:
@Itsawonder I think this tirade is enough. We encourage sharing information here. But while we do that, we also advise that people refrain from sharing wrong information. If anyone wants to post any information here, you are either posting the source or using phrases like 'I think', 'maybe' etc to show that you are not giving that information from a place of authority. While you have the right to respond to questions in your capacity as a member of this thread, please be courteous in the way you reply the posts of people whose stance differ from yours and if you are not sure, please don't post with confidence. So many people rely on this thread for practical information. I don't respond to posts when I am not sure of the answer to provide. Nobody is grading us for providing the most answers.

Well said nne. I missed the weekend drama.

Please, people of God, we can do better with the way we address ourselves here. I don't think anyone should be shutting others up because they don't agree with them. Let's readjust please.

Happy Monday meeting!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Osaze007: 11:09am On Aug 20, 2018
Nazor83:
Congrats Osaze.
I still remember that day you woke us up with IELTS scare....lol. God is awesome bro. I wish you all the best.

Thank you very much
God had to come through for me
There’s nothing worse than fighting for your job in a foreign environment your not accustomed too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 11:09am On Aug 20, 2018
Thanks for the update. Lol
mhoreh:
I had a bit of concern about my UK PCC that was requested in June but hadnt come.
I took the option of a replacement and sent to my friend in the UK, by the time she was scanning the PCC to me last Wednesday, the physical copy also arrived at my doorstep in Lagos same day.
UK PCC settled, awaiting IELTS response for EOR.
Well done to all the bosses in the house!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Yes. NOC 4031.
Please, what NOC does this fall under? A B C or 0?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 11:18am On Aug 20, 2018
GlitteringStar:
My sister, I say make I settle small before sharing it....so that it can be rich and creamy like peak milk. cheesy grin

See free advert

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 11:18am On Aug 20, 2018
Ndkings1:

Please, what NOC does this fall under?
A B C or 0?

29 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 11:20am On Aug 20, 2018
Dont get confused... Read CIC Website!
Ndkings1:

You guys are getting me confused sir..

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 11:21am On Aug 20, 2018
Go away... If i catch you ehn! lolz grin grin grin grin
Osaze007:

Lool I’m looking for job and wife
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:23am On Aug 20, 2018
ayusco85:

Really? Then allow me to gently usher you to page 1, you won't regret it. Welcome onboard

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 11:24am On Aug 20, 2018
How sweet to get COPR.
You are just doing other things at work. If them do anyhow them see anyhow....lol
Wait o.....how far your supervisor PPR? Just curious.
[quote author=Newmum0615 post=70444407][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:26am On Aug 20, 2018
Elfmannisback:

I no folo.. Where are those obiọma pple? Don't bash newbie folks.. See una job oh. I think I'm rude, insensitive and 74years now!
Don't forget "...not an elder" grin grin
The day I read that definition, I nearly died choking with laughter

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 11:37am On Aug 20, 2018
Please na... Why ask this kind of question? Its too early abeg
Ndkings1:

Please, what NOC does this fall under?
A B C or 0?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 11:40am On Aug 20, 2018
My dear. My bosses already know. They are petting me, make I no vex resign tomorrow. grin
My divisional head will come every morning into my office and say 'Thank you for coming today o' grin
My supervisor is waiting for PNP nomination o. She don apply. Na prayer we dey so now.
ysteph:
How sweet to get COPR.
You are just doing other things at work. If them do anyhow them see anyhow....lol
Wait o.....how far your supervisor PPR? Just curious.

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 11:42am On Aug 20, 2018
Wow. You're valuable everywhere. Keep it up dear.
Newmum0615:
My dear. My bosses already know. They are petting me, make I no vex resign tomorrow. grin
My divisional head will come every morning into my office and say 'Thank you for coming today o' grin
My supervisor is waiting for PNP nomination o. She don apply. Na prayer we dey so now.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 11:43am On Aug 20, 2018
grin grin grin This type?

Runs away.
Ifeoma77:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 11:43am On Aug 20, 2018
Congrats bro! Don't worry, job and wife plenty for you to choose from. Waiting for your landing gist in the sister thread.
Osaze007:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 20, 2018
Ifeoma77:

I don't even wanna be. LOL
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 11:51am On Aug 20, 2018
anaxagoras:
Still can't beleive it. It's PPR Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eAOR - APRIL 20TH
PPR - AUGUST 17TH (Dropped at 3am in the morning )

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2018
Newmum0615:
grin grin grin This type?

Runs away.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This one is 'elder' according to Oxford dictionary na.
The one we are talking about, the committee is still compiling the dictionary, it will be ready in 2054
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 20, 2018
Newmum0615:
Supervisor too wan Jaa..chai. Ur workplace should smell the coffee and cut u loose.. If not most will tap from ur success. In other words, u à a bad example.. Helping in poaching staffers.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 20, 2018
Ifeoma77:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This one is 'elder' according to Oxford dictionary na.
The one we are talking about, the committee is still compiling the dictionary, it will be ready in 2054
Bwahahshaha

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 20, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Really? Then allow me to gently usher you to page 1, you won't regret it. Welcome onboard
Bwahahshaha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
[quote author=Newmum0615 post=70444407][/quote]
Finally, I can take this as an apology.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
LOL. Izznor me. We don reach 3 for my floor wey get PPR. Remain 4 wey dey in process. Others still dey page 1 level. Dem dey come.
Elfmannisback:

Supervisor too wan Jaa..chai. Ur workplace should smell the coffee and cut u loose.. If not most will tap from ur success. In other words, u à a bad example.. Helping in poaching staffers.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
Newmum0615:
LOL. Izznor me. We don reach 3 for my floor wey get PPR. Remain 4 wey dey in process. Others still dey page 1 level. Dem dey come.
And u said it is not Newmum0615 effect... Chai.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
Lol. Apology for wetin o?
Elfmannisback:

Finally, I can take this as an apology.

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (612)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.