Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,935 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (913821 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by phf2be: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
Congratulations to everyone who has moved in one right direction or the other. Please how do I know when my passport arrives Accra VO post PPR? The tracking information only shows that processed passport was transferred to Accra on yy date.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by koonlay5: 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
I would advise you not to be too concerned about that but immediately your app is approved, you can track the return and begin necessary preps. Congrats once again.

phf2be:
Congratulations to everyone who has moved in one right direction or the other. Please how do I know when my passport arrives Accra VO post PPR? The tracking information only shows that processed passport was transferred to Accra on yy date.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bababode825(m): 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
Onyeenyeh:

Hi Bababode,
Any news with your medicals?

Hi,

I passed the medical and I have moved to IP1.

Fingers Crossed

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
Whats your AOR please?
bababode825:

Hi,

I passed the medical and I have moved to IP1.

Fingers Crossed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by phf2be: 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2018
koonlay5:
I would advise you not to be too concerned about that but immediately your app is approved, you can track the return and begin necessary preps. Congrats once again.

Thank you Koonlay5.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bababode825(m): 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
smslive2:
Whats your AOR please?

July 29th 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by CPEThorpe(m): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hephgirl:
If u requested for eor... And want it actually remarked call British Council... I mean their UK number.
These Nigerian guys don't remark nada... They just pick a selected few.
From that I understand they have days they send the results for remarking.
If those batch leaves ... The others will be "marked" or shld I say "reposted" here..... U just get ur result reuploaded.

Chai... Could this have been the reason why score wasn't upgraded?
This BC guys are making unbelievable amounts from Nigeria
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
dchamps:
Goodmorning, pls i sent you a mail kindly respond,i need your help thanks.[Qquote author=DonTee07 post=70222472]

Brother, na now I know we sure got silent readers. I virtually got almost 200 PM. O'boyyyyyy! Still replying and not done. I don go modify the initial post. Lol cheesy cheesy

I did reply you. cheers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by WhizzyG: 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
Talkingboy:
Good morning all .

I have been battling with WES for some time now (Since 2017) , and I need some help .

I have Bsc and ATS/AAT from Ican and I got my ECA Report in July 2018. All necessary correspondences were sent to Wes by Ican and they (Wes) confirmed receipt and verification of Docs/certificate. To my surprise , the ican credential was no where to be found on the ECA Report .

I made this known to them and they requested my certificate again. I did send it to dem and they've been saying nonsense since. The below response was what they sent to me yesterday .

Dear Mr. Talkingboy,

Thank you for contacting us with your concerns.

We reviewed your evaluation report and confirmed that it is correct.

World Education Services (WES) does not evaluate study from The Association of Accountancy Bodies in West Africa (AATWA). If you wish to have your Accounting Technician Certificate (ATC) included in your already completed evaluation report, please submit a copy of your certificate as issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN). Upon receipt of the ICAN certificate, WES will review and update the report as warranted.

We would like to emphasize that WES evaluations are advisory opinions and not binding upon any institution or organization.

Sincerely,

Director of Evaluations

The certificate ICAN gave me was what I have been sending to them since and they keep rejecting it . Do they want me to goan manufacture cert in OLUWOLE ni ? because I don't know what to do again .

Is there any Post 2013 AAT holder that has successfully crossed this hurdle ?

NB: I picked ICAN as d issuing body and not ABWA when I was filling d form.

Help Biko . Thank you .

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

I think you should send them your examination certificate not membership. It has ICAN on it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by weckl: 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
Yakay:

U don't need WAEC if U registered before 3rd of August. You have nothing to be worried about. I guess U r looking at the documents required, thats where U saw the WAEC as part of requirements, but I think that was updated for every applicant from Nigeria.
I applied before 3rd August and also saw WAEC in my required documents, but after they acknowledged my certificate, my document status started showing " We are awaiting one document, which is transcript from school" ....
So Ur focus should be on the document status and not where U r checking now.

Hi, Was another reference number given to you for this additional certificate evaluation by WES when you applied?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Adaoh: 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
oh wow. sigh. So can we call BC UK to find out that it was really sent for remark with them?

Hephgirl:
If u requested for eor... And want it actually remarked call British Council... I mean their UK number.
These Nigerian guys don't remark nada... They just pick a selected few.
From that I understand they have days they send the results for remarking.
If those batch leaves ... The others will be "marked" or shld I say "reposted" here..... U just get ur result reuploaded.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mimimum: 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
Thank you everyone for the best wishes. However shitty they were grin

I appreciate you guys. May God hear all our prayers.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mimimum: 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
Lol. Even you too? You don't know how many times I wished I could edit the moniker so that people will stop mixing it up. cheesy Make Una manage me like dat. I be mummy Mimi.
mcstan18:

shocked shocked shocked Thank you for showing us the way.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Mummychichi: 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
Congratulations mimimum and sistaj.

All the best in your canny journey.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Natalie27: 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
mcstan18:

Are you still faced with this challenge? Double check to make sure there's no comma in your PoF entry. Everything seems to be fine from here
There was no comma mcstan.. still having thesame issues. I really dunno what’s wrong ..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tippex(f): 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
mimimum:
Hello people,

London has released me! It's PPR!!!

209 days shaaaaaaa, but God did it finally.

I don't know how to write epistle too much. No vex. My timeline is below:

ITA: January 24th CRS 449
AOR:

Congratulations mamamimi. 209 days fa? I rejoice with you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nancyeliot: 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
One day....one sweet day.... me too will testify. I’m just starting.

Congratulations sir.

mimimum:
Hello people,

AOR: February 1st
MEP: Feb 17th

Can't remember the other stages. I stopped checking my status regularly a long time ago.

ADR: June 14th (I think say PPR don dey near but London had other plans lipsrsealed). It was for me to provide updated POF documents. POF was 40% gift deed. So make una kiaful abeg.

Ghost update: August 17th (Ope o! London don wake up)

PPR: August 29th. Mail dropped 11.47am today.

I disturbed LVO with mails once I clocked 180 days in the process. Dem still no gree. cry

I bless God for His faithfulness. He is and will always be the author and finisher of everything.

Big shout-out to everyone for their help and guidance on the thread: @Glitteringstar @mcstan18 @happytbaby, everyone!

This space is reserved for you @Newmum0615. I don't know what to type that will be enough. You are one amazing lady. I don't why or how you do all you do, but you do it selflessly and without complains. You have been away from the thread for a while but I want to thank you here for all the support, encouragement, my NOC you corrected, the LOEs you took your time to write for me, the follow-up. I can't type everything here. I am not even an ardent follower or member of the thread but that didn't stop you from going out of your way for me. May God bless and reward you beyond whatever you have ever desired of Him

Thank You everyone. God will do it for all of us. I can't contain my joy.

Passport submission loading tomorrow.

See you all at the top.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Dannyko: 12:01am On Aug 30, 2018
Congrats @mimimum, go and prosper in Canny land.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by vulpeslopez(m): 4:56am On Aug 30, 2018
Guys,I am engaged,getting married in December,does my Fiance has to write IELTs exams too?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 5:46am On Aug 30, 2018
Most likely, unless as PA you are under 30 and have a Masters or 2 degrees.
Use the CRS tool to calculate scenarios. Target a minimum score of 440.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
vulpeslopez:
Guys,I am engaged,getting married in December,does my Fiance has to write IELTs exams too?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by phtomay(m): 6:39am On Aug 30, 2018
Good morning fam, anyone with a contact in NOUN HQ Abuja? I need to get them to update my project score on the result portal. Please signify or inbox me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by happytbaby: 6:55am On Aug 30, 2018
Congratulations @ Mimimum, May God bless your hustle.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:56am On Aug 30, 2018
vulpeslopez:
Depends. Have you done your ECA already? Cleared IELTS? Is your score enough to fetch ITA and are you sure of AOR before the wedding?
If you can submit your application as a single person before the wedding, all you have to do is raise a CSE and inform IRCC of your marriage and she'll be added to your application.
But if you can't meet up, then she'd have to either do ECA or write IELTS or both, depending again on your profile score

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by NanaF: 7:56am On Aug 30, 2018
Please I’d like to find out how many months or weeks in advance can upfront medicals be done before entering the pool?

Also do I need the hard copy of my IELTS result ?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tolfa(m): 8:09am On Aug 30, 2018
ChinenyeT:

Pls what's the UK number. Posting for a friend
you can try it...got it online Call us +44 (0)161 957 7755 Monday to Friday 08.30 to 17.30 UK time. Closed 11.00 to 12.00 UK time on Wednesday.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by v3: 8:11am On Aug 30, 2018
ans123:

Could you explain more on the bolded??

Hiya! Sorry, the post was culled from Quora. I tried to add the link but NL kept timing out each time i posted it, so i gave up.

I believe someone has posted a link to contact the originator of the post here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tolfa(m): 8:11am On Aug 30, 2018
NanaF:
Please I’d like to find out how many months or weeks in advance can upfront medicals be done before entering the pool?

Also do I need the hard copy of my IELTS result ?

Thanks
you can do medical anytime but be aware that it's valid for a year that why most people do it after ITA....you need IELTS hard copy so that you can scan it for uploading during your application submission.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bronze25(f): 8:19am On Aug 30, 2018
mimimum:
Hello people,

AOR: February 1st
MEP: Feb 17th
ADR: June 14th It was for me to provide updated POF documents. POF was 40% gift deed. So make una kiaful abeg.
Ghost update: August 17th
PPR: August 29th

Shitty shitty & more shitty congratulations mummy Mimi, my canny land favour you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by EyimofeFA: 8:21am On Aug 30, 2018
I dont know what that means, just go with it anyway

McTEE10:
I got a feedback today but the email did not indicate i should come along with my receipt.

What does this mean?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Temas: 8:22am On Aug 30, 2018
tolfa:

you can try it...got it online
Call us +44 (0)161 957 7755
Monday to Friday 08.30 to 17.30 UK time.
Closed 11.00 to 12.00 UK time on Wednesday.

Hello is there any email address attached so we can mail them too?

regards
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by v3: 8:23am On Aug 30, 2018
Tojued:

Source: Quora. Anyone who has further questions can reach the original poster on Quora.

It's usually nice to indicated if a story is forwarded, and source / link, if possible. E.g is how this person shared same post: https://www.nairaland.com/4212543/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/144#64096684

Hello Tojued,

I was struggling to link the site to the post. Already cleared this up on a previous post.

Congrats to those who've gotten PPR. Prayers up to those who just started or are somewhere along the way.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by dgee1(m): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2018
Dear house, please how viable is a CRS score of 376 ( I used the 8777 magic score) ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (612)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.