Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (909487 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mosky47: 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
I agree with you
vascey:

Can we make it a point of duty to state our visa office in our timeline. That info means a lot.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
MissAsa:
Hello all

I hope i am in the right forum. My case is a very unique one and i currently do not know what to do. I would appreciate it if someone can help me in this forum.

I got my ITA in DEC 2017, submitted my application in March 2018. Since my submission, the cic has asked for several forms and documents which i have sent to them before the deadline. However, they asked for some documents to be submitted by July 14th, due to an error on my part, i uploaded the documents on the 9th but didnt sign, so it wasn't submitted. I realised my error and submitted on July 29th. I wrote to them via a webform explaining this and they replied saying that they have acknowledged the receipt of the documents but didnt state if the delay in submission will be an issue. Currently, my 6 months bracket for the PR application has been exceeded and my background check has not started. I called the canadian office and was told that my file was moved to the London office. I contacted the london office but i am yet to get a reply. I called the canadian office again and they are currently saying that my file is in Ukraine.
I am confused, please can anyone on this forum help me with a suggestion or a contact that can investigate my case.
There is nothing to be worried about. If you check Canada Visa forum, you'll see that a lot of LVO applications were moved to Kiev and the PPR mail came from Kiev Visa office.
The movement to Ukraine just means that you PPR is close.
As for the ADR, if your mistake was going to affect your application, they would have cancelled it by now. Since they acknowledged receipt of your additional documents and continued with the processing, you're good to go.
Just go and snap your COPR pictures and start locating the nearest vfs

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ijeaify: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
Hello all, my sister is a graduate of dental technologist and she has her licence to practice, please which of the evaluation service company will be more suitable for her to use.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by eknudohs: 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
[Pls how do I go about sending my bsc certificate to WES via fax]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
Lagos mainland. Ikeja. Iyana ipaja axis. Jemulsboy you have start again o. grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Congrats once again.
jelmusboy:
Where can I take passport photograph according to IRCC specification around Lagos mainland? Ikeja - Iyana Ipaja axis
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jelmusboy(m): 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2018
Na you know ooo, just answer my question please. I'm not Lagos boy

ysteph:
Lagos mainland. Ikeja. Iyana ipaja axis. Jemulsboy you have start again o. grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Congrats once again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by harry41: 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2018
Hello All,

My friend stayed in the UK for more than 1 year (from 2010 to 2011) for a master program. She has an ITA but she is required to attach 2 police reports (i.e. one for UK and another for Nigeria). Although she has the police certificate for Nigeria.
Please advise on what she should upload for the 2nd police cert. requirement.

thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by CanadianNaija: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
harry41:
Hello All,

My friend stayed in the UK for more than 1 year (from 2010 to 2011) for a master program. She has an ITA but she is required to attach 2 police reports (i.e. one for UK and another for Nigeria). Although she has the police certificate for Nigeria.

thanks

You just wrote that she is required to attach two police certificates, one for UK & the other for Nigeria.
Then you asking that after she attaches the one for Nigeria, what should she upload for the 2nd one?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by CPEThorpe(m): 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
Congratulations to all ITA and PPR clinchers once again!

Please I wish to clarify something, it relates to NOC and all.
Take for instance,
Mr A, a graduate of Mechanical Engineering has his present job in NOC 2241 and indicated same while applying for PR (the NOC is a Technologist/Technician job). So on arriving Canada, can Mr A apply to a become a registered Engineer (like APEGA) ? Or he must go on and be registered as a Technologist/Technician because that is his NOC category?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
What else does she want to upload than the requested UK PCC??
Let her apply for UK PCC here

harry41:
Hello All,

thanks

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
I weak ooo
CanadianNaija:

You just wrote that she is required to attach two police certificates, one for UK & the other for Nigeria.
Then you asking that after she attaches the one for Nigeria, what should she upload for the 2nd one?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by babiechic: 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
eknudohs:
[Pls how do I go about sending my bsc certificate to WES via fax]

Google hello fax to send your certificate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by harry41: 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
yes please

CanadianNaija:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Grace135: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
Congratulation
quote author=joesgirl post=71362790]Hello future Canadians!! smiley

It's PPR

IELTS Nov 2 2017
LRWS 9,7.5,7.5,7
WES March 21, 2018 (NASU strike caused Delay)
Submitted Profile March 21
ITA March 26
CRS 470
No LOE
POF: 100% Treasury Bills; After bills matured, re-invested in Mutual Funds; then raised CSE
AOR May 11, 2018
IP1/MEP May 23,2018
IP2 August 10, 2018
PPR September 10,2018

A big thank You to everyone that has contributed on this platform.. It's so rich and robust, I'm sure other countries come here too for guidance.

God bless you all cool[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by efueh: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
harry41:
Hello All,

thanks
PCC is needed from every applicant that have stayed 6months and above in any country in the last 10yrs.
So your friend needs dual PCC, UK & Nigeria.
Enjoy.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by CanadianNaija: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
harry41:
yes please

You’ve been answered.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by efueh: 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
Please guys, what is the additional point Msc gives to one with Bsc already in the pool with married status?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by harry41: 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
thanks so much

efueh:

PCC is needed from every applicant that have stayed 6months and above in any country in the last 10yrs.
Enjoy.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by shegzee43: 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
Hi Guys,

When completing the EE profile, do I provide details of all secondary and post secondary studies or just qualification(s) evaluated?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
efueh:
Please guys, what is the additional point Msc gives to one with Bsc already in the pool with married status?
CRS calculator is your best bet!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
efueh:

Enjoy.
Please question here...
what if you don’t reach up to 6 months like you go and come....? For school

Trying to understand better
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
Ifeoma77:
There is nothing to be worried about. If you check Canada Visa forum, you'll see that a lot of LVO applications were moved to Kiev and the PPR mail came from Kiev Visa office.
The movement to Ukraine just means that you PPR is close.
As for the ADR, if your mistake was going to affect your application, they would have cancelled it by now. Since they acknowledged receipt of your additional documents and continued with the processing, you're good to go.
Just go and snap your COPR pictures and start locating the nearest vfs

All hail the new Glitteringstar with a touch of newmum016 too grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by VFUSION: 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
MissAsa:
Hello all

I hope i am in the right forum. My case is a very unique one and i currently do not know what to do. I would appreciate it if someone can help me in this forum.

Well I noticed that most March applications are very slow..So order gcms as advised..Then mayb you and calm the Ukraine office

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by efueh: 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
Shyee:

CRS calculator is your best bet!
Crs calculator gives 14 points difference between Bsc and Msc for married applicant.
While, I read two different views online now that Msc can gives additional 30 points to someone with Bsc already in the pool.
So that is why I need clarification.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
Oh I see. Someone said studio 24 at Ikeja. You can check it out.
jelmusboy:
Na you know ooo, just answer my question please. I'm not Lagos boy

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by phemocheee(m): 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
Please I need advice here. I got my ITA already and I've started putting my documents together.

The main issue I have is that I changed job sometimes in June and currently on probabtion. Hence, i can't request for reference letter from my current employer.

I plan to write a letter about my inability to obtain reference letter and also attach the following evidences to further prove that I have an active job:

1. Employment Letter
2. Pay slips
3. Complimentary Card
4. Official ID

Please can you confirm to me if the method I intend to adopt is okay or should i get someone in my company (probably a senior manager) to issue the reference letter for me?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
Guitarlife:

All hail the new Glitteringstar with a touch of newmum016 too grin grin grin grin
you say wetin?? shocked shocked Mind yasef O!! Those shoes are too big to fill biko, abeg pity me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
phemocheee:
Please I need advice here. I got my ITA already and I've started putting my documents together.

The main issue I have is that I changed job sometimes in June and currently on probabtion. Hence, i can't request for reference letter from my current employer.

I plan to write a letter about my inability to obtain reference letter and also attach the following evidences to further prove that I have an active job:

1. Employment Letter
2. Pay slips
3. Complimentary Card
4. Official ID

Please can you confirm to me if the method I intend to adopt is okay or should i get someone in my company (probably a senior manager) to issue the reference letter for me?

Thanks

A simpler option would be to use only the previous job experience. How long were you with the last employer?
If you have over 3 years there, get the reference letter from the last employer and just capture your current job in personal history

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Godisincontrol: 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
phemocheee:

1. Employment Letter
2. Pay slips
3. Complimentary Card
4. Official ID

Thanks

Are you claiming points for the new Job?

If you are not, then move the work experience to Personal History

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Twinkle4lyf: 11:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
@laghopeful2018:please can you share more info on how i can get my diploma transcipt and also my certificates.

i will appreciate your feedback
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by raphrulz: 11:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
Please, take note.. he has already gotten his ITA. how then do you move to personal history after then. Plus it would most likely have been included in his work experience pre-ITA.

Godisincontrol:

Are you claiming points for the new Job?

If you are not, then move the work experience to Personal History
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 20, 2018
Got a change of UCI number this evening, but no MEP yet...does that send any signal that MEP is near? Also received a mail regarding completing Schedule A, what does that imply bearing in mind MEP hasnt come, yet UCI number has changed
smslive2 the great oracle, come and look into the crystal ball as usual.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.