Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,222 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (909045 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Cuteaidomo: 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2018
You sure do have a heart of gold... tanks for all ur inputs...God bless and keep you dear.quote author=Newmum0615 post=71415145]Good morning guys, I see a lot of PMs awaiting my attention. I have been ill for 3 days now. I am not ignoring your mails. Give me a little time, I'll get right to them as my strength permits. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by DottaofGod: 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
Hi @ Newmum0615,sent you a PM. Please check. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Boa33: 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
They are. Thanks a lot. I’ll ditch the payslips.
Kmgb:

Isn't your employer giving you reference letter in the required format? If they are,that's all you need to prove work experience,pay slips is just an additional doc,not a compulsory one.
I'm in same situation as you and I'm not using my pay slips.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Boa33: 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
Thank you.
Estac:
It doesn't matter that you are not using the account for POF. You can submit it just to show that there are monthly credits from the company giving you the reference letter. That should suffice in lieu of pay slips
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by DottaofGod: 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
DottaofGod:
Hi @ Newmum0615,sent you a PM. Please check. Thank you.
@Newmum0615. oh, sorry,just saw your post about being ill. Please get well soon.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Eddy4400: 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
Fede890:
She should fill her work experience as 2014 to 2015.
And PhD from 2015 to 2018. She should be truthful and honest in her application, remember she would still submit her passports and they would see she’s been in uk.
Sh can do an LOE to state she was on study leave with pay.

Thanks a lot. Pls how about the reference letter from the uni, shd it also state 2014-2015 and say shes on study leave? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Eddy4400: 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2018
Pls anyone with similar experience? Kindly share...

Eddy4400:
Hello house...pls help with this scenario, I'm asking for a friend.

She started work in a university in Nigeria in 2014 and took study leave to pursue a PhD in UK in 2015. So thats one year full time experience before the PhD which is her primary NOC. However, her employment is still running and she still gets paid as she's expected to come back after the PhD. I understand that she can't claim points for work experience gained while studying. Soooo...

1. For work experience, should she fill 2014 -2018 and state this lecturer job as her current work experience? Would CIC calculate and figure out the 1year themselves since she's equally filling her PhD under education?

2. Or should she fill 2014-2015...nothing as current work experience. Then fill the period from 2015-2018 post ITA in personal history? If this is the case, will work reference state start date as 2014 without end date?

Pls help, to avoid misrepresentation issues. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Fede890: 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
I went on a study leave as well. The school should say she’s been in their employment from when sha started till now however she proceeded on a study leave from the date she did. My office mentioned in my letter I was on a study leave from i. e 01/01/15 to 01/01/16 and resumed yyy.
You can send me a pm or email and I’ll give more details.
Eddy4400:

Thanks a lot. Pls how about the reference letter from the uni, shd it also state 2014-2015 and say shes on study leave? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by TUBLEZ(m): 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2018
Kmgb:

The cost will be added to the processing fee when you are about to submit your e-Apr
thanks bro..I was actually worried when my agent call to ask for biometric fee cos am yet to receive any notification as per my application
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Eddy4400: 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oh bless you...sent you a pm.

Fede890:
I went on a study leave as well. The school should say she’s been in their employment from when sha started till now however she proceeded on a study leave from the date she did. My office mentioned in my letter I was on a study leave from i. e 01/01/15 to 01/01/16 and resumed yyy.
You can send me a pm or email and I’ll give more details.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Eddy4400: 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
Get well soon for us...

Newmum0615:
Good morning guys, I see a lot of PMs awaiting my attention. I have been ill for 3 days now. I am not ignoring your mails. Give me a little time, I'll get right to them as my strength permits.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by meadeh77: 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
Congratulations
mepconsultant:
Darling Nairalanders, PPR News.

I have been thanking God since yesterday and couldn't still thank him enough. PPR has falling on me. All thanks to God.

My brief Timeline below.

IELTS = 5 times
ITA = 04/06/2018
AOR = 11/08/2018
MEP = 12/09/2018
BIL = 17/09/2018
PPR = 20/09/2018

3 days between Biometrics and PPR
8 days from MEP to PPR.

This could only have been God.

I'm actually a silent follower of this thread. Learnt a lot from here. IELTS oppressed me. I will by tomorrow highlight my experience and detailed timelines, for others to learn from and not get neither weary nor discouraged.

Thank you all for you supports. I wish you all the very best. 1 Love

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
Newmum0615:
Good morning guys, I see a lot of PMs awaiting my attention. I have been ill for 3 days now. I am not ignoring your mails. Give me a little time, I'll get right to them as my strength permits.

Newmum illness again.
Should we be expecting Canadaloseyi or is it PPRloseyi!!!

Get well soon if otherwise and please take great care

Je m'appelle Ramj

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by emelueobi(f): 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2018
If you are in Lagos, you can get thick winter jacket and head warmer at an affordable rate from Joy(Lagos), call 08053491400. For people outside Lagos, you will pay for shipping.

15 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by samnijazz: 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
Good day Peeps, pls I want to get clarification on the best agency(IQAS, WES OR ICAS) to use for ECA for a polytechnic graduate with ND and HND in Mass Communication.

Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
Lol. Yinmu.
Ramj:

Newmum illness again.
Should we be expecting Canadaloseyi or is it PPRloseyi!!!
Get well soon if otherwise and please take great care

Je m'appelle Ramj
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Bellniki1: 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
Yay! grin Congratulations

ArcUgo:
Sorry bro take heart it will surely end in Praise. I also wrote on September 8, my score LRWS - 8.5, 7.5, 7, 7.5 2nd attempt. My first attempt I got 8.5, 9, 6.5, 7.5 went for remark and it took 16 weeks no change. Wrote both with British Council.
My revised CRS score is 456 up from 402.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
Newmum0615:
Lol. Yinmu.
You better jewo

Je m'appelle Ramj.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by samnijazz: 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
Anyone to assist with this please.
samnijazz:
Good day Peeps, pls I want to get clarification on the best agency(IQAS, WES OR ICAS) to use for ECA for a polytechnic graduate with ND and HND in Mass Communication.

Thank you very much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2018
samnijazz:

Thank you very much

WES of life irrespective of WAEC(which is actually very simple and straightforward)

For WES one fee covers all degree for others one fee for ND another for HND.

Je m'appelle Ramj
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Dreal4mula: 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2018
raphrulz:
Dear Sir/Ma,

Please, do not be frustrated or tired. Remember, eyes on the prize... and there is always light at the end of the tunnel. Kindly
go ahead to live ur life the normal way and remove ur mind from the process while it runs its course. Try and renew ur rent to avoid being put under more pressure.... u can negotiate with the landlord to pay for a shorter tenor that would cover for the maximum period within which you intend to stay in naija. Cheers.

[color=#000099]

Thanks my dear
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Bellniki1: 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2018
Wow! Congratulations grin , so excited for you
Go and flourish!

mepconsultant:
Darling Nairalanders, PPR News.
My brief Timeline below.

IELTS = 5 times
ITA = 04/06/2018
AOR = 11/08/2018
MEP = 12/09/2018
BIL = 17/09/2018
PPR = 20/09/2018

3 days between Biometrics and PPR
8 days from MEP to PPR.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Dreal4mula: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
Expectantbee:

First things first, you’re not alone.a few weeks back someone shared with us how they’re still waiting even after 8months... I know it’s different for everyone but just hang in there. Do your best to just live in the now..I can’t tell you to take your mind off it cos I know how impossible that has been for me but still Kindly erase the thought of withdrawing your application except if your desire to relocate has changed..
Have you ordered gcms notes?if not, you should and if it’s been awhile since you ordered it, order another one or call in and hope you get to speak with a nice agent.
Just hold on, your testimony isn’t far at all. We’ll all celebrate with you soon!cheers!

Thanks so much my dear

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by charlione(m): 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
Hello guys, please i have not been able to log into my WES account. Keep getting the error message below. Anyone else experiencing the same?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by twetey(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
Yes.. I am experiencing the same thing.

charlione:
Hello guys, please i have not been able to log into my WES account. Keep getting the error message below. Anyone else experiencing the same?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by twetey(m): 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
By his stripes, you are healed.
Please get well soon Mum.. The lord is your strength.

Newmum0615:
Lol. Yinmu.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by cochtrane(m): 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2018
Boa33:
I’m not using my salary account (So No) but as regards my pay slips it’s there gidigba, both opening and closing balance.

Payslips are not mandatory requirements. I think you can do without them, if you want.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nancyeliot: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
That's incorrect sir. ICES will not accept payments with debit cards.

raphrulz:
I think your normal debit card should work fine. All the information you need has already been provided on the platform. You may just need to narrow your search a lil bit more. Cheers.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2018
Godisincontrol:

It's 12475 that they said

Sorry true!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by olaolu39(m): 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
The gurus in the house. How did you ship your stuff down to canada o��� help a sister!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ArcUgo(m): 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
Thanks smiley
Bellniki1:
Yay! grin Congratulations

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.