Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,587 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (910734 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mbakweich: 3:34am On Sep 24, 2018
Headphones were provided. That was where I aced my IELTS. good luck dear
Adunnee:
Hi everyone. For those of us having IELTS Speaking exam today, I pray God grants us favour and crowns our efforts with success.

Meanwhile, I got a second email saying that the venue has been changed to Colonnades Hotel. Is this how they do?

Who has written LRW in Classique Events Centre in Oregun, Lagos? Did BC provide each Candidate with headphones or a central speaker was used for listening?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Adunnee: 4:54am On Sep 24, 2018
mbakweich:
Headphones were provided. That was where I aced my IELTS. good luck dear

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by stonecoldcafe: 6:53am On Sep 24, 2018
cooltony:
Hello guys,
1. The state hospital I worked with has no official email address. Can I use the Letterhead paper like that? or ask my supervisor to include his own unofficial email address in the LOE?
2. For POF, can I use Treasury Bill Certificate only. It covers the minimum amount required by cic.
Gtb is refusing to give me reference letter in the required format.
Thanks

Personally, i wouldn't allow a personal email in a professional letter. I would rather do an LOE and give that information. If your company has no online presence at all, I would advice you beef up up your reference letter with any of the following; employment letter, promotional work letter, payslip or bank account which shows the salary entry into the account. Clearly highlight same

Let others chip in as well.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Transformium: 7:43am On Sep 24, 2018
Hephgirl:
but u will be there to defend me na

As per Voltron that i am na. Defender of the Universe grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by amdman: 8:24am On Sep 24, 2018
mepconsultant:
LONG POST ALERT.

I promised to get back wt my story and here I am.
My Canada journey started August, 2016.
I used WES for my ECA and it was smooth.

IELTS JOURNEY:
I sat for IELTS 5 times as below
1st attempt BC, 04/03/2017: L7.5 R6.5 W7.0 S7.5
2nd attempt BC, 08/04/2017: L7.5 R7.5 W6.5 S7.0
3rd attempt BC, 11/11/2017: L7.5 R9.0 W7.5 S6.5
4th attempt MOD, 03/03/2018: L8.5 R9.0 W6.5 S7.0
5th attempt MOD, 12/05/2018: L8.5 R8.5 W7.0 S7.5

I tackled the first one with maximum confidence but I lost the confidence after the 2nd attempt couldn’t yield 8777. At that point, I ran to nairaland to seek for assistance. After BC spoilt my result the 3rd time (Speaking =6.5), I resorted to MOD. I tried my best the 4th time which yielded almost a useful result except for writing. I paid 46k + for remark but it came back same way. Unfortunately, I hardly had time to prepare for more than 3 weeks cos of the natural of my work. At this point I was already getting discouraged and asking if I’m destined for Canada or not.
I wrote the almighty and popular 12/05/2018 MOD IELTS exam which wasn’t well organized. After all the efforts, I lost courage and at that point I felt I should look for a lady that needs a guy so that we could … so I got a lady’s nos after d exam. When d result came out, I cried cos it was the truly the worst of all I wrote but God turned it to be the most useful of all. At that point I knew God is involved.

POF
With the help of God, I worked on this smartly, and I made sure no fund more than 250k was deposited into that account (at once), in d last one year. Thus, I wrote no LOE, Gift deed… and I wasn’t questioned. I submitted Acct Statement, general reference letter from the Bank and also the Bank reference in CIC format.

MEDICALS
I used IOM at Ikeja and it went well.

ITA TO PPR
My M.Sc Certificate wasn’t ready cos Unilag kept shifting the Convocation ceremony. Though I had used Attestation for WES evaluation, I needed the Certificate after ITA. As they always say, delay is not denial. As at the time IELTS was delaying me, Unilag refused to do Convocation and the same month Unilag had the Convocation ceremony (I guess), the same month I passed IELTS. After then, everything happened so fast. Little bit of delay gathering my documents, but God surprised me.

I got the Biometrics letter on the 12/09/2018 and I captured it on Monday, 17/09/2018. My people, I sent a mail to my agent on 20/09/2018 to update me on the Biometrics, and what I got was d PPR letter. The letter was actually dated 19/09/2018, meaning I actually got PPR after 2 days.

My people it could only have been God at work. Many other challenges, many aspects I won’t be able to touch. Pls do not be discouraged. Cast all your cares upon God. I fasted and prayed and God delivered me. I trust God for u also. I lost days and months through IELTS but God made the last part a testimony.

For those preparing for IELTS; Study, study and study hard. There are many materials available on this platform. Youtube is also there for you. I will also suggest u use ieltsliz.com. Wonderful website.

Though I used agent, I had been on this thrend from Part 1 till now, quietly reading everything possible. I learnt a lot from here and wondereful people are here to help.

I thank you all for your love and support. We will all triumph.

TIMELINE:
IELTS = 12/05/2018
ITA = 13/06/2018
AOR = 11/08/2018
MEP = 12/09/2018
Biometrics Captured= 17/09/2018
PPR letter = 19/09/2018

You’ve done so much for me, I cannot tell it all… Narekele mo…
What shall I render to Jehova, for He has done so very much for me

I WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST OF GOD. THANK YOU

While your testimony is commendable, it raises some red flags.

Your ITA date above is different from the date you previously mentioned (see below).

Following Immitracker, you are the only one in the whole world that has an AOR date of August 11 and after, that has already gotten PPR. While this is remotely possible, it is most improbable because you are applying from Nigeria. Applications from Nigeria (following the trends) usually take a much longer time than yours took, most likely due to the number of verifications that have to be done.

Again, the time-frame between your MEP and PPR is 7 days! Bros...Bros, that is another world record! If you have access to your account to be able to determine your MEP, why did you have to mail your agent to find out the status of your biometrics?

My own conclusion o... is that its either you are not telling the full story, you have a barely hidden motive or that letter you have may be anything, but certainly not PPR.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tosaned: 8:41am On Sep 24, 2018
mepconsultant:
Darling Nairalanders, PPR News.

I have been thanking God since yesterday and couldn't still thank him enough. PPR has falling on me. All thanks to God.

My brief Timeline below.

IELTS = 5 times
ITA = 04/06/2018
AOR = 11/08/2018
MEP = 12/09/2018
BIL = 17/09/2018
PPR = 20/09/2018

3 days between Biometrics and PPR
8 days from MEP to PPR.

This could only have been God.

See God in His AWESOMENESS!

Congratulations mepconsultant.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 24, 2018
amdman:

Your ITA date above is different from the date you previously mentioned (see below).

Following Immitracker, you are the only one in the whole world that has an AOR date of August 11 and after, that has already gotten PPR. While this is remotely possible, It is most improbable because you are applying from Nigeria. Applications from Nigeria (following the trends) usually take a much longer time than yours took, most likely due to the number of verifications that have to be done.

Again, the time-frame between your MEP and PPR is 7 days! Bros...Bros, that is another world record! If you have access to your account to be able to determine your MEP, why did you have to mail your agent to find out the status of your biometrics?

My own conclusion o... is that its either you are not telling the full story, you have a barely hidden motive or that letter you have may be anything, but certainly not PPR.

says who pls @bolded? are you now a visa officer? lol. I know of someone who got in 15days. I GOT in 38days. all in this same Nigeria o. Even though it sounds shocking to get in 7days. You never know. Anything CAN HAPPEN. #myopinion

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MissOlawumi(f): 9:26am On Sep 24, 2018
You have to go back to room 7 to check if your result and certificate has been verified, thereafter you pay 5,000 naira, the rest is between UI and WES

Richness1104:

I am having issues with verification by university of Ibadan. WES reported that they sent the verification mail on the 13th of August but up till now, my status is still reading 'on hold'. Please who has had encounter with Ui verification? I really need help as this is taking so long. Still waiting please

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Yakay: 9:30am On Sep 24, 2018
amdman:

Following Immitracker, you are the only one in the whole world that has an AOR date of August 11 and after, that has already gotten PPR. While this is remotely possible, it is most improbable because you are applying from Nigeria. Applications from Nigeria (following the trends) usually take a much longer time than yours took, most likely due to the number of verifications that have to be done.

I wonder why people keep picking on this particular testimony, his timeline isn't even the fastest I have seen. The fact is that he has gotten PPR, please congratulate him and move on and pray U also have a short timeline if U wish for it.
Like he said he used an agent, if U want to know more U can PM him.
Let's stop all this picking.

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 9:36am On Sep 24, 2018
I really dont understand what you are driving at. Just congratulate the person or simply ignore. Why do people always think this process must follow a certain pattern before they can believe? Do you know he wrote IELTS 5 times? You believed that right? But you dont want to believe he has gotten PPR because he is from Nigeria.
Officer, please move on. You can meet him at the airport to confirm if he has valid visa or not
amdman:

35 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by sleekchic(f): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2018
amdman:

Oh dear Lord, please give me testimonies that will make people think I am lying ooooooooo

52 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by sleekchic(f): 9:47am On Sep 24, 2018
Hello Everyone,

A big congratulations to all those who have gotten one good news or the other PPR, ITA, ECA, IELTS etc. May we continually have things to rejoice over. Please I need your help, my husband joined a company in 2012 as an NYSC medical officer and his salary was 42,000 then he was retained in 2013 after service and his salary was upgraded. Now he wants to claim points for 2012-2014 at this job, how will he put it especially as regards the Annual Salary part?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tosaned: 9:53am On Sep 24, 2018
People should learn to rejoice with others without this ‘me too’ attitude I am perceiving. My feefel, life na turn by turn!

Okay, so if mepconsultant is lying, how does that impact my life? He can’t send his passport to Accra without a PPR so who has been deceived then? But by congratulating him, I have sent him well wishes which karma will ensure comes back to me, regardless of whether he is lying or not.

Moving on.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Favoured2505: 9:54am On Sep 24, 2018
Please how are the ITA dates different? 13/06/2018 and 13th June 2018, what's the difference?

God please give me this testimony so I will raise Thomases for You, Amen.
amdman:

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Dealkid: 10:08am On Sep 24, 2018
solastar2:

I think you can request for the transcript online. www.rsu.edu.ng and if you can't do that, I don't think there is any number for UST transcript request.

Hi Solastar2, I was going to ask same question before I saw your post. Please I'm having challenges concerning the online process. I had made payment at the school and a receipt issued but after filling the online form,it's requests payment with debit card. What do I do please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Aig842: 10:10am On Sep 24, 2018
Hi Sleekchic, I think the reference letter should be in two parts like this:

Medical Officer: April 2012 - March 2013
Bleep Bleep Bleep
Bleep Bleep
Bleep Bleep

Medical Officer (If there's a change in the nomenclature, he can indicate) March 2013 - June 2014
Bleep Bleep
Bleep
Bleep
Bleep

The dates are just an example, don't forget the dates should represent the total number of years he's claiming point for, No rounding off!! Hope this helps

Cheers

NB: I'm assuming he's the PA, if not he wouldn't need these because he can't claim points for work experience outside Canada.
sleekchic:
Hello Everyone,

A big congratulations to all those who have gotten one good news or the other PPR, ITA, ECA, IELTS etc. May we continually have things to rejoice over. Please I need your help, my husband joined a company in 2012 as an NYSC medical officer and his salary was 42,000 then he was retained in 2013 after service and his salary was upgraded. Now he wants to claim points for 2012-2014 at this job, how will he put it especially as regards the Annual Salary part?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Babesy: 10:14am On Sep 24, 2018
Favoured2505:
Please how are the ITA dates different? 13/06/2018 and 13th June 2018, what's the difference?

I was wondering too oo...but I guess my Maths failed me to know June is in the 6th month...moving on still

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Dealkid: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2018
Please E-fam I need help with processing transcript from RSUST. I made payment and they gave me a receipt but it's so difficult getting down there (work). I just discovered the online portal but when I try to submit the application I'm asked to pay with debit card to proceed. What do I do. Anybody with a contact there, should help Abeg. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by SegunWamiri(m): 10:17am On Sep 24, 2018
Favoured2505:

One is in figures and the other in words. Lolz.

As soon as I finished reading his post, I knew "koboko" will soon come down on the person. I just couldn't figure out exactly what he/she is driving at. Abi na Seun Osewa employ am to help generate traffic on Nairaland ni grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 24, 2018
Babesy:

I was wondering too oo...but I guess my Maths failed me to know June is in the 6th month...moving on still

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 24, 2018
He made 2 posts and they have different dates. I noticed the disparity but if my guy says that's his timeline who are we to doubt?
Favoured2505:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Godisincontrol: 10:21am On Sep 24, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Babesy: 10:23am On Sep 24, 2018
[quote author=ontarioissauga post=71478372][/quote]

Oh okay...now I get...anyway, we bless God still
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ofime123(m): 10:30am On Sep 24, 2018
Same here but Delta State University since August still waiting for verification after I have paid 25k for the verification well am still waiting.
Richness1104:

I am having issues with verification by university of Ibadan. WES reported that they sent the verification mail on the 13th of August but up till now, my status is still reading 'on hold'. Please who has had encounter with Ui verification? I really need help as this is taking so long. Still waiting please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 24, 2018
I just don't get people. @mepconsultant shares his PPR testimony here and this attention seeker called amdman madman is talking crap.

Oga bad belle! We have a faulty transformer in our area that we want you to hug. SMH.

Favoured2505:

SegunWamiri:

One is in figures and the other in words. Lolz.

As soon as I finished reading his post, I knew "koboko" will soon come down on the person. I just couldn't figure out exactly what he/she is driving at. Abi na Seun Osewa employ am to help generate traffic on Nairaland ni grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ogamazi001(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2018
Excellent result. But I want 9999 in all Sha. Congratulations bro/sis.
Phlunter01:
Please house, does MOD actually send hard copies of your result or I am seating on a long thing? I wrote the test with them and result released 30th August, I am still waiting (I hope say rain never carry am go for my doormot)

P.S. LRWS 8.5 8 7.5 8.5

Maybe I should jejely look for how to go and collect it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 10:46am On Sep 24, 2018
Kai! Much ado ....

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Bellniki1: 10:59am On Sep 24, 2018
sleekchic:

Oh dear Lord, please give me testimonies that will make people think I am lying ooooooooo

Seriously, I need this as well.
May God grant our heart desires to the glory of God name, in Jesus name, Amen!

It will end in praise for us all.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ogamazi001(m): 11:11am On Sep 24, 2018
Congratulations bro. I prayer for a shorter TL. I know there's nothing impossible for my God to do. Shorter Asin 1month from ITA-COPR. Amen.
mepconsultant:
LONG POST ALERT.

I promised to get back wt my story and here I am.
My Canada journey started August, 2016.
I used WES for my ECA and it was smooth.

IELTS JOURNEY:
I sat for IELTS 5 times as below
1st attempt BC, 04/03/2017: L7.5 R6.5 W7.0 S7.5
2nd attempt BC, 08/04/2017: L7.5 R7.5 W6.5 S7.0
3rd attempt BC, 11/11/2017: L7.5 R9.0 W7.5 S6.5
4th attempt MOD, 03/03/2018: L8.5 R9.0 W6.5 S7.0
5th attempt MOD, 12/05/2018: L8.5 R8.5 W7.0 S7.5

I tackled the first one with maximum confidence but I lost the confidence after the 2nd attempt couldn’t yield 8777. At that point, I ran to nairaland to seek for assistance. After BC spoilt my result the 3rd time (Speaking =6.5), I resorted to MOD. I tried my best the 4th time which yielded almost a useful result except for writing. I paid 46k + for remark but it came back same way. Unfortunately, I hardly had time to prepare for more than 3 weeks cos of the natural of my work. At this point I was already getting discouraged and asking if I’m destined for Canada or not.
I wrote the almighty and popular 12/05/2018 MOD IELTS exam which wasn’t well organized. After all the efforts, I lost courage and at that point I felt I should look for a lady that needs a guy so that we could … so I got a lady’s nos after d exam. When d result came out, I cried cos it was the truly the worst of all I wrote but God turned it to be the most useful of all. At that point I knew God is involved.

POF
With the help of God, I worked on this smartly, and I made sure no fund more than 250k was deposited into that account (at once), in d last one year. Thus, I wrote no LOE, Gift deed… and I wasn’t questioned. I submitted Acct Statement, general reference letter from the Bank and also the Bank reference in CIC format.

MEDICALS
I used IOM at Ikeja and it went well.

ITA TO PPR
My M.Sc Certificate wasn’t ready cos Unilag kept shifting the Convocation ceremony. Though I had used Attestation for WES evaluation, I needed the Certificate after ITA. As they always say, delay is not denial. As at the time IELTS was delaying me, Unilag refused to do Convocation and the same month Unilag had the Convocation ceremony (I guess), the same month I passed IELTS. After then, everything happened so fast. Little bit of delay gathering my documents, but God surprised me.

I got the Biometrics letter on the 12/09/2018 and I captured it on Monday, 17/09/2018. My people, I sent a mail to my agent on 20/09/2018 to update me on the Biometrics, and what I got was d PPR letter. The letter was actually dated 19/09/2018, meaning I actually got PPR after 2 days.

My people it could only have been God at work. Many other challenges, many aspects I won’t be able to touch. Pls do not be discouraged. Cast all your cares upon God. I fasted and prayed and God delivered me. I trust God for u also. I lost days and months through IELTS but God made the last part a testimony.

For those preparing for IELTS; Study, study and study hard. There are many materials available on this platform. Youtube is also there for you. I will also suggest u use ieltsliz.com. Wonderful website.

Though I used agent, I had been on this thrend from Part 1 till now, quietly reading everything possible. I learnt a lot from here and wondereful people are here to help.

I thank you all for your love and support. We will all triumph.

TIMELINE:
IELTS = 12/05/2018
ITA = 13/06/2018
AOR = 11/08/2018
MEP = 12/09/2018
Biometrics Captured= 17/09/2018
PPR letter = 19/09/2018

You’ve done so much for me, I cannot tell it all… Narekele mo…
What shall I render to Jehova, for He has done so very much for me

I WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST OF GOD. THANK YOU

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:14am On Sep 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin
I blame @Tojued, she started the CIA academy and now everyone wants admission grin
For anyone doubting Mr mepconsultant, he shared screenshots of his ITA, BIL and PPR. Please go and satisfy your inner Thomas with that post.
Happy new week people, may this week bring plenty of good news

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 11:15am On Sep 24, 2018
dumprep:
I just don't get people. @mepconsultant shares his PPR testimony here and this attention seeker called madman is talking crap.

Oga bad belle! We have a faulty transformer in our area that we want you to hug. SMH.

No point getting insultive please. It's a free forum, he/she simply shared their views, doesn't call for insults.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 11:20am On Sep 24, 2018
Ifeoma77:
grin grin grin grin
I blame @Tojued, she started the CIA academy and now everyone wants admission grin

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.