Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,853 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (913787 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by shege45: 2:26am On Sep 30, 2018
beges:
Workshop library, discussion, 24 river lane
i wrote riverlane as one word ooo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by shege45: 2:27am On Sep 30, 2018
beges:

1. Girl first thought they are about Crime
2. Girl found it ....Appropriate
3. The guy found stats surprising
4. Graph about children age... B
5. graph about Australia and uk ...A
bro 1 is documentary. Check well. I heard some on crime buh it was after they said something else

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by orenishii: 3:51am On Sep 30, 2018
doppler06:

ARM, GTB and Stanbic gave me a reference letter + a stamped copy of my account statement. The reference letters were generic sha not in IRCC format

GTB gave me a generic bank statement, still trying to get them to give me a letter in cic format. My time is running out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Obtay: 7:37am On Sep 30, 2018
Good morning elders in the house.
please help a confused sister out.
I have been trying to chose the right NOC to fit this my job description .6314 or 1212..please assist me before I develop HBP

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Adunnee: 7:46am On Sep 30, 2018
In the news... for those who are asking if Express Entry Program will be on till 2020

https://www.cicnews.com/2018/09/express-entry-how-its-evolved-over-100-draws-0911218.html#gs.x5flsyw

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by danianne: 8:21am On Sep 30, 2018
Plz At the point of signing ones COPR when the immigration official asks for a Canadian address, if the person is staying in an AirBNB, and hasn’t found his own place, what address does he put?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 30, 2018
Adunnee:
In the news... for those who are asking if Express Entry Program will be on till 2020

https://www.cicnews.com/2018/09/express-entry-how-its-evolved-over-100-draws-0911218.html#gs.x5flsyw

The main question was asked if it will be on after 2020... that’s what puzzles most of us..

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by freshdad: 8:46am On Sep 30, 2018
Welcome to the house, page 1 should answer your questions. Should you need further clarifications, then you can ask specific questions
12inches1:
Officially joining this thread. Typically how long does the application of express entry test. And how much would it cost financially to apply?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 30, 2018
rafindo:
Good evening house,
I have been following this thread for the past 1 year now and I can say that I strongly believe that the house can assist me.

I have always dreamt of study and living in Canada preferably Fairfax, Montreal, Toronto or Ottawa.
Basically to do my masters in engineering or MBA or certification in non destructive testing.

I really don't know how to start whether it is study visa or work visa or both.

I will like if I can be tutored from the beginning what is takes to be there.

Please your comments will be appreciated.

Google should do justice to your question through its various links and 'spidering'.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 30, 2018
“IRCC said earlier this year that it would like to “go deeper” into the Express Entry pool in order to get at the vast talent with scores below the current cut-offs. IRCC has done so in the past and has reduced the CRS minimum as low as 413.”

All we can do now is hope and pray this happens.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Omonoba1981(f): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2018
I am working on my WES. I have a 5years Bsc in Nursing and midwify from UI and also Nigeria Registered Nurse and midwify.

Its difficult verifying my certificate from the Nursing council of Nigeria. They are requesting a total of 40K to complete my verification.

I am of the opinion to leave that part out. If it doesnt add to my point, why then spend that much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by BookQuay(f): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2018
Good day...I'm currently sitting on a 438, after calculating my score. I have a BSC in Industrial Chemistry but currently have a 3 years teaching experience. I noticed that my score increased to 464 after increasing my qualification with the "two or more degree/diploma" icon. My question is ....if I get a 6 months early childhood diploma from a university, would it suffice (Would WES evaluate a diploma certificate). Or can anyone recommend any other way I could increase my qualification. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Temas: 9:50am On Sep 30, 2018
doppler06:

Nobody knows anymore.....For my case, maybe cuz I had more. Cuz from their notes, money from the other sources exceeded by about just 30dollars. The pension was not metion anywhere.
But I also remember a guy here; hayor2014 who from his notes it showed that they didnt include the pension and it was stated that ït appears he doesn't meet the required POF.
If other that have recently gotten their gcms and used pension can chip in, maybe more light can be thrown on the matter

See above. My pension was part of my POF but from their notes, they didn't take it into cognizance at all

Thanks bro. This one hard gidigan ooo.@Tojued @newmum0615@mcstan @ All other elders kindly wade in and help us oo. 25% of my pension will be part of thePOF( About 500k)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 30, 2018
BookQuay:
Good day...I'm currently sitting on a 438, after calculating my score. I have a BSC in Industrial Chemistry but currently have a 3 years teaching experience. I noticed that my score increased to 464 after increasing my qualification with the "two or more degree/diploma" icon. My question is ....if I get a 6 months early childhood diploma from a university, would it suffice (Would WES evaluate a diploma certificate). Or can anyone recommend any other way I could increase my qualification. Thank you.

Six months diploma won't fly but get a year advanced diploma.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by shinefelicity: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2018
Ifeoma77:

A family I know from church are currently selling off their properties for their move after receiving COPR
The wife/PA is an Airforce officer.

Thank u....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by shinefelicity: 10:16am On Sep 30, 2018
joo2018:
As long as you can trace your job to a Canadian NOC 0, A or B you are good to go. I think, though, your application might go through extra security screening. My thoughts.

Thank u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Omonoba1981(f): 10:20am On Sep 30, 2018
segzy14:

Six months diploma won't fly but get a year advanced diploma.

Would certificate from Nigeria Nursing council fly ??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by witgig: 10:29am On Sep 30, 2018
Hello People!!. She's got a degree in Engineering and Postgraduate Diploma in Education . Can this pass for two or more certificate. She's also applying as a secondary school teacher.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by shinefelicity: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2018
Gd day all, pls i need ur help as rgds;

1. NOC 4162 - i work in a govt dept as a statistics and planning officer, which involves collecting statistical data on the working of dept and using it for planning and to make recommendations to mgmt

pls how do I tailor my duties to align to this NOC.... 'newmum0615'

2. ECA - i would like to use ICES for evaluation of uniabj msc...

'victory4me' how did u go about it?

Elders in the house pls assist..... thank u!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Obtay: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2018
Please help me ���.read and read the thread

I have been trying to chose the right NOC to fit this my job description .6314 or 1212..please assist me before I develop HBP

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 10:53am On Sep 30, 2018
Ifeoma77:
Does the journey seem long?
Do you feel like giving up?
I am here to motivate you to keep pushing

Runs away

You no well Ifeoma
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by shinefelicity: 11:14am On Sep 30, 2018
joo2018:
As long as you can trace your job to a Canadian NOC 0, A or B you are good to go. I think, though, your application might go through extra security screening. My thoughts.

Pls what kind of security screening? Kindly shed more light on this, thanks.

shinefelicity:
Good day my people, una welldone ooo

Please, will having a para-military work experience affect one's chance of getting the FSW visa?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Queenette111: 11:33am On Sep 30, 2018
Obtay:
Please help me ���.read and read the thread

1212 will work fine with the job description. I guess you are a cash officer.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Obtay: 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
Queenette111:

1212 will work fine with the job description. I guess you are a cash officer.
That is where i am confused because I am not a cash officer.I supervise all work done by the tellers,cash officers,and supervises bank staff attending directly to customers

Transaction service supervisor is the name given to the backup to the head of operations in my bank
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by COPR: 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
JadonOVB:

Pls feel me in...
Been going through this stuffs for months now...

I HAVE MY MASTERS DEGREE & MY WIFE HAS A DEGREE IN FRENCH (B.A.)

I need to confirm if as the Primary applicant,
(1) my WAEC result must be sent to WES
(2) My wife must also evaluate her result with WES?
(3) I must have had the required money in my account for up to 6 months?
(4) & finally, reference letter must be provided for NYSC?

Pls help me with info...
Thanks in advance!

1. Yes if you obtained your degree in Nigeria.
2. The same as 1 above.
3. Not a must. Some people even use gift deed.
4. Yes if you want to claim work experience for the NYSC, otherwise no.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
Omonoba1981:

Would certificate from Nigeria Nursing council fly ??

It should fly.PM @shyee

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Queenette111: 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
Obtay:

That is where i am confused because I am not a cash officer.I supervise all work done by the tellers,cash officers,and supervises bank staff attending directly to customers

Transaction service supervisor is the name given to the backup to the head of operations in my bank

You will be okay with 1212 as the job description tallies with it .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
Temas:

Thanks bro. This one hard gidigan ooo.@Tojued @newmum0615@mcstan @ All other elders kindly wade in and help us oo. 25% of my pension will be part of thePOF( About 500k)

In my opinion, If you can help it please avoid using your pension but please note that nobody that I know of has gotten 'insufficient funds' issue for using pension (although I don't know a lot of people smiley)

However I feel like any day they can decide it's not liquid enough to meet their requirements. All it takes is one VO or policy adviser waking up on the wrong side of his bed.

As it is my speculation recently is that using pf automatically triggers 'review required' for POF. Just a speculation sha. Hopefully the congregation can comment on this based on their gcms notes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by teslims: 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hello People,

Please guide me once again, I submitted my application for PR on August 30th while in Nigeria, I left for Canada to study on September 9th and I informed CIC of my new address, now I received an email on September 25th to submit my biometric with 30 days, how do I handle this as there are no centres for biometric in Canada until 2019.

I have done a CSE to Ottawa but I am still waiting, I think it will be good to hear from my ogas at the top :-).

Thank you in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by drcynthia(f): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
Pls for those who have done biometrics.. what's the procedure, location..abj or Lagos, cost...I paid about 170$ for it while paying for my application fee... Would I need to pay again? and how to submit.
Also do we need to take kids under 3yrs along even though they won't be part of the biometrics...cos they give 30days to submit...Just want to have an idea so I prepare....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
dumprep:
“IRCC said earlier this year that it would like to “go deeper” into the Express Entry pool in order to get at the vast talent with scores below the current cut-offs. IRCC has done so in the past and has reduced the CRS minimum as low as 413.”

All we can do now is hope and pray this happens.

I'm one of the talents tongue sitting below the current cut-off so I say a big Amen to that!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by SAnode: 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
Good day house,
Please I would.like to find out if I would have issues as I want to do medicals by end of October, and I am expecting my ECA first week of November, assuming there is a draw last week of November would there be any issue with the one month difference between medicals and ITA.
i leave in Ph and currently on leave, would one do at least do my medicals within my leave period and get an excuse for biometrics.
Help!

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (612)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.