Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (911744 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Adeyemmy24: 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
Bimz89:
*clears throat* ok make i continue the gist...sorry for the delay, had to go submit passport, no time to waste. So i recreated our express entry profile in may or june so that Ontario can send us expression of interest letter and it worked but husband was still reluctant to go through the provincial route, besides, we didnt have the complete money we needed by then so we were still chilling for when his last ielts result will come out and also for fund to be complete, that was how ontario announced that if you have not yet applied, that you can no longer apply for now that application is now on hold. Hmmmm i said my village people have come again. I was so sad! Even husband was angry at himself for not taking the provincial route seriously. That was how we had to wait till November when they reopened o.I was so happy, it was as if i just got my PPR�. Anywayz we tried applying sharply but my little son was also determined to show us pepper ( i gave birth a few weeks before Ontario reopened their application). When we took him to passport office to process his international passport, this young man refused to wake n open eyes o. He just kept sleeping as if he had not slept since he was born. Hmmm, it was funny at first but later i just got frustrated because i was worried we wouldn't meet the deadline. Eventually, one God-sent man carried him o and he woke up for 30 seconds for us to take the picture( he just pitied us small hehehe) . Anywayz, we eventually submitted and had to wait for 4 long months for the application to get approved. Then we got ITA anf submitted our documents and after 1 month i called and wad told my application had been transferred to London visa office. Ah!! I was jus like why me God? I experienced delay at every stage and thought my application would have been processed in ottawa and get approved within 2 months and live happily ever after. I thought i was gonna be part of the people to say God compensated me after submission with short processing time.hehehe but God wanted to teach me patience till the very last day. Hmmm me i know that it was a lesson from God and i will forever appreciate this permanent residency and will make the best use of it. I know what i went through to get it and will never take it for granted. After 6 months, 2 weeks and some days, PPR came o and my heart was just beating fast ( it has finally come, what next? I can plan and worry for Africa) but one thing i know is that God is behind me and Canada will favour me and my family Insha Allah.

So to all those still waiting, your time will come, just keep praying and keep yourselves busy please ( me i wrote my last ACCA papers while waiting... i cannot come n kill myself with high blood pressure).

And please one more advice to those who have not submitted, please do not falsify any document and do not try to outsmart CIC, if you do, you cannot have peace of mind while waiting (HBP) and it is definitely not worth it because it could affect you in future one way or the other. Wish everyone a speedy PPR!!!

Bimz89 is a very funny sombori....I was really laughing out loud while reading this part 2 gist! Congrats dear.
Go n prosper!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Grace135: 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
LordBailish:
I decided to try my luck with IELTS to ascertain if this journey is meant for me.( That IELTS money no be here)

Anyway, wrote with MOD in September, result came LSRW [ 8.5, 7.0, 9, 6.5 ]. I was actually impressed with myself. I didn’t believe I could perform so well being my first attempt and going by the comments I read. I told myself I will just wait a while and probably rewrite at a later date. The thought of EOR didn’t even appeal to me because I felt I messed up my writing especially with the section 2 (I wrote advantage/disadvantage essay rather than picking an opinion). However, my section 1 was quite perfect.

After reading several testimonies here, I took up the courage to try my luck with EOR after about 2 weeks. I just applied for a remark of all components (make I play baba ijebu) and was following up with Australia immediately I submitted an EOR.

To my greatest surprise, EOR returned with an upgrade in both speaking and writing LSRW [ 8.5, 8, 9, 7.5 ]. I was really excited but at the same time appalled. I kept asking questions about the difference. All I was told was to thank my stars.

Well.....rather than thanking my stars, I should thank everyone that has contributed one way or the other on this thread. Every resource and information that has guided me were all absorbed on here.

The journey just started! We will all testify at the end.
Whao! A very big congratulation to you. Please what do you mean by following up with Australia immediately?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Debsify: 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
veleta:

Include IRCC address
ok I checked.. I think ICES grants CIC access to my file..so there might be no need to send to them again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ytp(f): 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
LecturerIFE:
About time I ask. Has anyone been luck with NECO transcript verification? Mine is over 6 weeks now, no response from NECO yet. sad
Same here with WAEC.Dont know how to go about it��
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Deniceone: 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hello Canny FAM. Please I need some help.
I'm stuck on the personal activities page . I covered everything for the last 10years but It still wont mark green and complete sad. Pls what am I doing wrongly? I started with my current employment. No gaps.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by raphrulz: 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
Did u save while working? Sometimes it times out if u try to type all the long 10 year history. What u should do is.. enter for maybe 2 or 3 jobs, save and exit.... get back and continue... save and exit until u finish entering them all. Mostly happens to those that have several activities during the period. Cheers

Deniceone:
Hello Canny FAM. Please I need some help.
I'm stuck on the personal activities page . I covered everything for the last 10years but It still wont mark green and complete sad. Pls what am I doing wrongly? I started with my current employment. No gaps.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by newmove2Canada: 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
Great thread. Thanks for helping out.

GlitteringStar:

Cc: Justwise, 40manlappy, Mcstan18
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MissOlawumi(f): 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
Send me a mail please �

Richness1104:
Mine is postgraduate and I heard that you don't need to pay. Please do you have any contact in University of Ibadan that can help out?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Deniceone: 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
raphrulz:
Did u save while working? Sometimes it times out if u try to type all the long 10 year history. Mostly happens to those that have several activities during the period. Cheers

Thanks, I clicked "save and add" after each entry. All my entries are in the table below. If I was timed out my entries will not reflect on the table I guess. I have logged in and out, deleted and rearranged a dozen times.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Richness1104: 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
This sounds like a quote I am familiar with. Or Na the same boat we set?
Newmum0615:
Mba nu. Na craze we dey craze.
You know that part in our JDs that say "Perform other duties as assigned by the Team Lead" That's what they were talking about.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by wattybaby: 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
Good day everyone, please I need help I just started the immigration process and wants to send my credential for assessment. I just created a profile on WES and my highest qualification is Masters in veterinary medicine. Do I need to evaluate my DVM result also? would that increase my scores? How about the secondary education am seeing as no 1.
You advice would be greatly appreciated.
thank you all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by FaskRolce: 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
sleekchic:

sweet lady, I like you
I'm turning purple (black man's blushing). Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Richness1104: 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
I have PMed you. Kindly confirm if you got this
MissOlawumi:
Send me a mail please �

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Bimz89: 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
Thanks everyone for your wishes. May God bless you all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
page 0/1 lovers will be like....rofl...lol.... grin cheesy cool

page 0/1 haters will be like...smh..... angry sad undecided

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Aruoture18: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hello Everyone,

In the spirit of giving updates, my account was updated today, background check changed to 'your application is in progress'. no mail but account status reads application/profile updated.

Is this IP1 or IP2 or IP4....lol

Well thank God there is progress.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Demi007: 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
Raphrulz has been confusing me with his blue ink. Id have read and thought McStan before realizing its Raph
undecided undecided

Okay runs back into hiding smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by TwentySeven: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
Aruoture18:
Hello Everyone,

In the spirit of giving updates, my account was updated today, background check changed to 'your application is in progress'. no mail but account status reads application/profile updated.

Is this IP1 or IP2 or IP4....lol

Well thank God there is progress.

Hi. What was it before now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by TwentySeven: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
Demi007:
Raphrulz has been confusing me with his blue ink. Id have read and thought McStan before realizing its Raph
undecided undecided

Okay runs back into hiding smiley

Me too grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Earrings: 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hi people. Can anyone confirm if ielts updates online results after an EOR marking? Got a mail the EOR I applied for is out but can't get result until next week. Thanks.

Also, I just got confirmation from my contact in school that they did nor receive any confirmatory email from WES about my cert/transcript verification, although Wes claimed to have sent same since last week. What do I do please? Many thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Aruoture18: 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
We are processing your application

TwentySeven:

Hi. What was it before now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Zeiya(f): 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
Aruoture18:

Please what's your AOR date?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MrOba: 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
What you need to do is to make sure the dates overlap. For example

Jan 12 - May 6
May 6 - Oct 10

AND NOT

Jan 12 - May 6
May 7 - Oct 10.

I hope you understand.

Deniceone:

Thanks, I clicked "save and add" after each entry. All my entries are in the table below. If I was timed out my entries will not reflect on the table I guess. I have logged in and out, deleted and rearranged a dozen times.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by TwentySeven: 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
Aruoture18:

Thanks.

Mine reads: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information".

Don't even know what stage that is. AOR Aug 20.

Fingers crossed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Aruoture18: 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
Yes, that's what it was showing before the update

TwentySeven:

Thanks.

Mine reads: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information".

Don't even know what stage that is. AOR Aug 20.

Fingers crossed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Aruoture18: 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
Aug 31

[ author=Zeiya post=71967443]

Please what's your AOR date?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ChinenyeT: 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
Zanotee:
who else has done WES with IMSU ( Imo state university)... How is the process...
Help a mate
Pm me for a contact.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by extraterestrial: 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
ChandlerBing:
All these fake age questions should stop please. Did you consult us before you falsified your age? Leave us all out of it and sort out your own mess.

You people are bringing undue scrutiny to Nigerians. Making a mockery of sworn affidavits and NPC birth declarations.

Personally, I believe everybody who has ever had a cause to lie about or to conceal their age is an underachiever and quite frankly a looser.
please watch your words. I agree that they should desist from such discussions but please be polite about it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Expectantbee: 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
dumprep:
Amen, by God's grace. Thanks Expectantbee. I'm expectant wink

Stay expectant, it’ll definitely come wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Pegzzyg(f): 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
I need answer on this Please if anyone has an idea to my inquiry, I'll appreciate as I asked same on the IELTS Page but hasn't gotten any feedback.....

Hello all, Please I recently took the General Version IELTS but might need to take the Academic version. Please, I just want to inquire how many days interval do I need to take note of before registering? What I mean is that if Exam is on the 20th of this Month, can I register like today been 10th??

I couldn't find such information on British Council website & would appreciate a prompt feedback.

Thank You...

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.