Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,751 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (909268 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by CanadianNaija: 9:22am On Oct 23, 2018
2funkyy:
Hello house am new on the express entry just preparing to write IELTS,my husband and i just want to start the process and am suppose to be the primary applicant because of my masters from scotland, i just want to know if we have a chance at the express entry pool, because he doesnt have a masters and he too is just about to write IELTS

Page 1 has all the information that you need, read it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Talking(m): 9:23am On Oct 23, 2018
2funkyy:
Hello house am new on the express entry just preparing to write IELTS,my husband and i just want to start the process and am suppose to be the primary applicant because of my masters from scotland, i just want to know if we have a chance at the express entry pool, because he doesnt have a masters and he too is just about to write IELTS

1. You are better being the PA because of your Masters.

2. You are better being the PA because you are probably younger than your husband

3. Your target scores for IELTS should be at least LRWS - 8777 for a CLB 9

4. You stand a good chance at getting a score above 440 (which is somewhat enough for an ITA at the moment) especially if you are <35 years old

5. For a robust information concerning all that you would need, kindly visit and study page 1.

Cheers

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Fadia: 9:39am On Oct 23, 2018
Please is there anybody that has a free slot for medicals at any of the hospitals? My friend has about a month left to submission and the hospitals are fully booked until further notice. Please we would really appreciate any help we can get.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by olajide21: 9:42am On Oct 23, 2018
Fadia:
Please is there anybody that has a free slot for medicals at any of the hospitals? My friend has about a month left to submission and the hospitals are fully booked until further notice. Please we would really appreciate any help we can get.

Isn't it time for Applicants from Nigeria to collect signatures and write IRCC to kindly increase the number of Panel Physicians in Nigeria? We would inform that how frustrating it is to get booked, hopefully they should response positively. There are qualify hospitals all around the nation.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Fadia: 10:00am On Oct 23, 2018
I wonder what their reasons for selecting only those hospitals are but yes, with the increase in number of Nigerian applicants, we really and urgently need them to increase the number of panel physicians. It is highly frustrating having to go through this. I'm just hoping and praying it doesn't get to the point of having to decline the invitation.

olajide21:

Isn't it time for Applicants from Nigeria to collect signatures and write IRCC to kindly increase the number of Panel Physicians in Nigeria? We would inform that how frustrating it is to get booked, hopefully they should response positively. There are qualify hospitals all around the nation.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by milayo(f): 10:09am On Oct 23, 2018
Gracemama:
Hello house, pls I need a study partner for my IELTS exam. I Am based in Lagos but location is not really an issue we can share a lot through the internet.
Secondly, will appreciate seniors That can help prove read my essay writing. My writing is so wack.
I desperately need to max out the IELTS point, this will be my 3rd attempt and my last attempt by God’s Grace.
PLEASE HELP ME.

My sister is writing the exam too next month and she is presently on leave from work. you guys can hook up and read. she is based in Lagos while I'm in Abuja. You can PM me if you don't mind cos I really don't know how that thing works except I get a message then I'm able to reply. Wish you guys success.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kockane(m): 10:41am On Oct 23, 2018
Finally WES report out, five days ahead of schedule. Unilorin, thank you oh! I had to get a Professor that works there to get them to check their mails and respond, after over six weeks of WES sending confirmation mail. This was after another two months of hustling transcript. In all, I give thanks!

Now the wait for ITA begins....

27 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Expectantbee: 11:03am On Oct 23, 2018
Estac:

Hi @expectantbee Pls when did you submit your passport at vfs and when was it dispatched from Accra according to tracking information?

Hi, I submitted my passport Sept28, profile approved Oct 9,passport dispatched Oct11 and I think it was delivered Oct18.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Expectantbee: 11:04am On Oct 23, 2018
Adeyemmy24:

Congratulations! Go n prosper in canny land

Thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by buggi102kruse: 11:22am On Oct 23, 2018
Pls house I need advice on this! My B.Sc and M.Sc transcript have year of birth that is different from the one on my Int'l passport. The mistake is frm passport which I can't correct considering the process, though it's 2yrs diff. Now I want to apply to wes, I'm thinking of using the one on intl passport but transcript will show diff yr. I hope this won't affect this my EE process, pls house look into this matter.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iaatmguy(m): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2018
justwise:
[/b]

Surely it will be fair to people who play by the rule and do the right thing and not people who make every effort to cheat the system and by so doing make life difficult for other genuine applicants

Why do we actually have this default-dubious mindset about everything we do as Nigerians?

If you don't meet the requirement must you get it fraudulently?

Only about 3 people condemned that post and only one person reported it while more people give excuses for it and you still wonder while Nigeria is so screwed up?
those who gave excuses are good as the culprit himself. It is so exhausting to see Nigerians display there crookedness everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 23, 2018
Gracemama:
Hello house, pls I need a study partner for my IELTS exam. I Am based in Lagos but location is not really an issue we can share a lot through the internet.
Secondly, will appreciate seniors That can help prove read my essay writing. My writing is so wack.
I desperately need to max out the IELTS point, this will be my 3rd attempt and my last attempt by God’s Grace.
PLEASE HELP ME.

You can PM me
I need a study partner too

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by gloire1: 11:23am On Oct 23, 2018
Eshay:
Please is there any one that can help me with a contact of someone in yabatech for assistance with transcript processing. Thank you so much

pm me I have someone helping with mine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by harry41: 11:24am On Oct 23, 2018
Congrats. Speedy ITA too

I hope mine comes out very soon too. my completion date is fixed at 1st November 2018. I have been on this process since June. I regret using WES.

Kockane:
Finally WES report out, five days ahead of schedule. Unilorin, thank you oh! I had to get a Professor that works there to get them to check their mails and respond, after over six weeks of WES sending confirmation mail. This was after another two months of hustling transcript. In all, I give thanks!

Now the wait for ITA begins....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 11:28am On Oct 23, 2018
Fadia:

IOM to the rescue - Its expensive but would she rather decline ITA

Je m'appelle IOM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by shege45: 11:36am On Oct 23, 2018
Someone was telling me of the possibility of combining ielts if u write with ukvi. Pls hw true is this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ehnny: 11:50am On Oct 23, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm new here and hoping to get answers on the challenge I have with WES verification of my WAEC result

WES received my WAEC result and has sent a mail for verification since 27th of September. WAEC claimins they replied the mail since 11th of this month, WES said they did not receive the response from WAEC. I have been back and forth with WAEC office and WES,it is frustrating.

Please is there anyone that had a similar issue or can suggest a way forward for me?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:51am On Oct 23, 2018
happyme31:

Thanks so much.
Please for my NOC, I find that I can apply as an Architectural manager (NOC-0) or as an Architect (NOC- A), as I am currently a supervisor.
I have reviewed both job duties as stipulated and I qualify.
Is there any 'perks' of choosing NOC- 0 instead of A.
Nope, no perks. Choose anyone your heart desires

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ziggymanti(m): 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
Fadia:

Try IOM Ikeja Lagos. I was able to reserve an appointment. I think they slots from 9th November.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Adaoh: 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2018
For those who have claimed sibling points, Please what documents are sufficient for proof (except birth certificate)?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Estac: 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
THANK YOU
Expectantbee:

Hi, I submitted my passport Sept28, profile approved Oct 9,passport dispatched Oct11 and I think it was delivered Oct18.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by fatiah(f): 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
Adaoh:
For those who have claimed sibling points, Please what documents are sufficient for proof (except birth certificate)?

NPC Attestation of birth or marriage certificate showing same father if married.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Fadia: 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
Thank you. I'll let him know. Any idea exactly how much it costs?

Ramj:

IOM to the rescue - Its expensive but would she rather decline ITA

Je m'appelle IOM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by gsade: 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
justwise:

I did that thanks to few individuals here who are very active in reporting fraudulent post like that for a long time now.

Thanks for your understanding though.

Please continue the good work.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Fadia: 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
Alright. Thank you.

Please how much is it at IOM?

ziggymanti:

Try IOM Ikeja Lagos. I was able to reserve an appointment. I think they slots from 9th November.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by gsade: 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
Pacowo:

Are u 'kidney' me? Is that the new style? I used qlife for my son and they recorded him as underweight, I was a bit worried which kind talk be dis. Pickin whey birth weight Na 4.3kg. Anyway I no just look dem face and nobody called me.

However if CIC needed extra report, shouldn't it come as an ADR on your CIC account. Would it be the hospital that calls for extra report. Abeg others dat did extra medicals, ur assistance is needed.

Make e no b anoda means whey hospital want use chop money.

Modified: I see you have gone for the 2nd medicals. Congrats. It will all end in praise.

Pls I would still like to know from others, is it for the hospital to call or CIC through your CIC account to inform applicants to redo thier medicals.

Thank you

The one I got came from CIC's Regional Medical Office directly to my e-mail address. But I hear that at times the RMO will contact the Panel Physician directly who will then call you for further tests.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
Adaoh:

- Signed COPR or PR card as proof of sibling status in Canada.
- Bio-data page of passport for proof of relationship that shows parents name.
- Lease/tenancy agreement, utility bills, bank statement to show that they are currently in Canada.
- Birth certificate or attestation of birth

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Adaoh: 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2018
Thanks a lot!

dumprep:

- Signed COPR or PR card as proof of sibling status in Canada.
- Bio-data page of passport for proof of relationship that shows parents name.
- Lease/tenancy agreement, utility bills, bank statement to show that they are currently in Canada.
- Birth certificate or attestation of birth
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Negotiate: 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2018
deTimo:

Standard delivery with ICES is free of charge to a Canadian address. No tracking option. Mail get delivered in 4 - 5 days. I have experienced this. They are not nipost.

If you have a friend's address, use it as you'd be fine.

Please how do I address the transcript being sent to ICES?

With my name or red number?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Adaoh: 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
Thank you!

fatiah:

NPC Attestation of birth or marriage certificate showing same father if married.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by nomad26: 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
Price for IOM medical:
<5 yrs 27k
5-11 yrs 28.9k
11-15 yrs 32.7k
>15 yrs 41.4k
For future reference, you can find the latest price on their website.

Fadia:
Alright. Thank you.

Please how much is it at IOM?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.