Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (908410 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Mummychichi: 8:41am On Oct 24, 2018
Congratulations @wizean. May the Maple land favour you. @wifey thanks so much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 24, 2018
@Tippex

Thanks for the congrats ahead...

Great day ahead!

tippex:

Please turn it to a prayer point o. Congratulations mu homie Wizean and ShininLite, PPR is in the hood. So happy for you guys!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by gold638: 8:51am On Oct 24, 2018
Congrats to @wizean and everyone with PPR news. And for those awaiting the good news, it’s just around the corner.
@Newmum0615... can we be friends?���� everyone seem to acknowledge your immense input in their journey ooooo... so I’m hoping you can provide guidance as I go through this journey myself ��...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by TEECANN: 8:52am On Oct 24, 2018
wizean:
For God is faithful and faithful shall He remain!

IT'S PEE PEE ARHHHHHGGGG GUYS ! grin grin grin

Decision to travel : September 2017
WES processing took 7months : May 10th (All thanks to NASU and the Nigerian bottlenecked system.
Spouse WES : 8 months: June 22 (Eventually didn't use it)
IELTS first attempt : Jan 6 (writing fall my hand and remark no pure.
IELTS Second attempt : Feb 1 (I pulled through)
Spouse IELTS : Jan 20 (she made it at the first sitting)
ITA : May 23
AOR: June 22
MED PASS: July 10
Ordered Gmcs : Sept 25 (Yet to get it)
IP2 : Oct 19
Ghost update : Oct 20
PPR : Oct 24 (Dated Oct 23)

I owe alot of people gratitude in this house and I just can't thank you guys enough.

@Selgzsy, gistwivkome, Balogunsam and everyone who came through for me during the WES madness, I am sincerely grateful.

@Newmum0165, thank you so much for pointing out that major flaw in my employment reference later. Men would stumble to favour you.

@Team May 23rd ITA and June AOR, trust me, we will all smile at last. Keep hanging on.

@Nairaland homies, thanks so much guys. You have alway been there for me since 2009 (My very major source of local info)

@Spouse, I know you will read this, I just wanna say I am so sorry for diving you so hard, forcing you to sit for IELTS with your big bum, forcing you to go after inspector moshood with that big bum, forcing you to take a 3days old baby to queue up at immigrations for passport. Believe me, I really do appreciate every of ur efforts and it was just for our collective good. I love you to the moon !

Peace out !

Congratulations wizean

Team May 23rd 2018 ITA rocks!!! (See me dancing Shaku Shaku to this) cheesy

Thank God for His faithfulness. I remember some pages back someone telling you to get set. Folks here are too much in the spirit. grin

NB: wizean's madam, i don't know you but I can relate with what our friend made you pass through on this hustle. Fathers on this thread just want to apologise on wizean's behalf for all the trouble. I'm guilty also. Just relish in the consolation that he's a loving daddy that wants better for his young family than Naija has to offer at this point in time. We are happy for your family that all is well that ends well! Greetings to our little cutie grin

You'all in our general constituency of May 23rd ITA, but of June AOR, the aroma is getting stronger and the end praise is loading!
Cc: @Threemg, kemzyebony and the crew...get set.. grin

Thank God this is ending in praise!

Go blossom in our new home ahead, we are coming behind ya.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by uzo009: 8:59am On Oct 24, 2018
Just meet the woman directly opposite WAEC office, Yaba (assuming you're in Lagos). She'll run it for you, legit.
Beehandz:

Thanks for your prompt response. Pls what will the affidavit contain or reffer to.

Just an idea so I can sort it out tomorrow at any court tomorrow
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 9:09am On Oct 24, 2018
wizean:

@Nairaland homies, thanks so much guys. You have alway been there for me since 2009 (My very major source of local info)

@Spouse, I know you will read this, I just wanna say I am so sorry for diving you so hard, forcing you to sit for IELTS with your big bum, forcing you to go after inspector moshood with that big bum, forcing you to take a 3days old baby to queue up at immigrations for passport. Believe me, I really do appreciate every of ur efforts and it was just for our collective good. I love you to the moon !

Peace out !

FINALLY WE GOT ONE

Awnnnnnnn this is lovely. COngrats to you your spouse and baby.

COngrats

Je m'appelle Lovely

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by sleekchic(f): 9:11am On Oct 24, 2018
Kockane:

About three weeks, but mine came out in less.

Ok thanks. I am hoping for the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2018
Good day fam, a friend of mine who is about concluding his application is confused about something. He took a car loan from his bank sometime ago, although he has sold the car in order to meet up with POF. He wants to know if it's necessary for him to indicate that he has a loan with the bank? If yes, is it also necessary for him to explain how he plans to repay the loan?
Please he sincerely needs help on this as he doesn't want to implicate issues.... Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by gold638: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2018
Pls, quick question. What is the equivalent of MSc from a U.K. university of evaluated by WES? 2ndly, will one still need to provide WaEC if evaluating MSc from a UK uni? Pls, swift response will be highly appreciated. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 24, 2018
Congratulations wizean... I key into your testimony. Mine is on the way

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Selzsky(f): 9:22am On Oct 24, 2018
wizean:

Yipeee!! Congrats and may the land favour you. All the best

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 9:27am On Oct 24, 2018
wizean:

congratulations sir, thank you spouse, I can relate to the stress you went through for baby's passport. may God bless the new land for you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by pweetygeek(f): 9:30am On Oct 24, 2018
Hi guys, here's an update from waec. I requested my waec to be sent to WES on Oct10 and i received a tracking number from FedEx rep last night to start tracking from 3pm today so if there is any1 on Oct10 table that hasn't gotten any updates yet it's on its way. Pls who knows how long it will take waec to respond to verification request from WES?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:31am On Oct 24, 2018
Congratulations @wizean grin grin grin
The part about the spouse killed me grin grin grin
I bet you meant big belly not big bum cheesy
Congratulations again!
Dear Spouse, we love you kiss

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:33am On Oct 24, 2018
fadeofresh:
Hi Everyone,

This is my first time posting.
Though I've been doing under-G reading for some weeks now.

My wife and I just applied for our international passports. Wanted to know if it's ok to proceed with WES before writing IELTS.

Noticed I couldn't apply for IELTS & TEF without the passport and since the WES looks like it might take some time. I just thought i should start that process now while I await my passport in some few weeks.

Yes you can start ECA now. Infact, the earlier the better.
However, unless you have foreign degrees, please avoid WES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 9:42am On Oct 24, 2018
1-2wks.
However, you will find that WAEC is not the problem. First it may take WES 3-5days to acknowledge receiving the WAEC results. Then another few days to "review documents" before sending for verification.
pweetygeek:
Hi guys, here's an update from waec. I requested my waec to be sent to WES on Oct10 and i received a tracking number from FedEx rep last night to start tracking from 3pm today so if there is any1 on Oct10 table that hasn't gotten any updates yet it's on its way. Pls who knows how long it will take waec to respond to verification request from WES?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 9:44am On Oct 24, 2018
The bank reference letter in CIC format is supposed to show any indebtedness. Not sure if explaining how he will repay loan will help.
pyruvateluv:
Good day fam, a friend of mine who is about concluding his application is confused about something. He took a car loan from his bank sometime ago, although he has sold the car in order to meet up with POF. He wants to know if it's necessary for him to indicate that he has a loan with the bank? If yes, is it also necessary for him to explain how he plans to repay the loan?
Please he sincerely needs help on this as he doesn't want to implicate issues.... Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by deesmama: 9:44am On Oct 24, 2018
wizean:

Peace out !

Congratulations Wiz and all other recent PPR recipients!!! grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 24, 2018
joo2018:
The bank reference letter in CIC format is supposed to show any indebtedness. Not sure if explaining how he will repay loan will help.

OK but he is using Tbill certificates not bank reference letter
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 24, 2018
fadeofresh:
Hi Everyone,

My wife and I just applied for our international passports. Wanted to know if it's ok to proceed with WES before writing IELTS.

Noticed I couldn't apply for IELTS & TEF without the passport and since the WES looks like it might take some time. I just thought i should start that process now while I await my passport in some few weeks.

Why do you want to use WES?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 9:57am On Oct 24, 2018
You can try contacting IRCC using the webform and selecting "Technical Difficulties": https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Alternatively, you can create a new GCKey and link your old account to new: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=850&top=23

Carolina212:
@Wizean and other PPR recipients, congrats. For the rest of us, let’s keep at it.

Please house, I got locked out of my account after signing in and answering 3 security questions incorrectly (I knew the answers but was probably mixing numbers and words).

Can’t see anything on their website to assit me.

Please has anyone experienced this before, how did you resolve it.

Help a sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 10:00am On Oct 24, 2018
I'm guessing he bought the Tbill from the same bank. Some people have submitted only Tbills and gotten PPR. However, note that it is also possible for him to get an ADR for 6 months or 1yr SOA. If that happens, no hiding place.
pyruvateluv:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by deesmama: 10:09am On Oct 24, 2018
Congratulations Wizean and all other recent PPR recipients!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 24, 2018
Yippeeeeee! Congrats wizean. smiley
Welldone to your spouse o. She’s done well.
wizean:

WES processing took 7months : May 10th (All thanks to NASU and the Nigerian bottlenecked system.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 24, 2018
joo2018:
I'm guessing he bought the Tbill from the same bank. Some people have submitted only Tbills and gotten PPR. However, note that it is also possible for him to get an ADR for 6 months or 1yr SOA. If that happens, no hiding place.
OK I get
Thanks for the assistance
ontarioissauga:

Why do you want to use WES?

Which is advisable then? For us with Nigerian Qualifications?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Yakay: 10:15am On Oct 24, 2018
pyruvateluv:

He is good to go at this point, but if he gets ADR for SOA, he shd make allowance for that loan before submitting the SOA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Yakay: 10:18am On Oct 24, 2018
fadeofresh:
Hi Everyone,

Please why do you want to go with WES, there are other evaluating bodies, except you have a special reason for using them, people have not been finding it funny with WES these days, myself inclusive.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by fatiah(f): 10:26am On Oct 24, 2018
wizean:

AOR: June 22 19

I owe alot of people gratitude in this house and I just can't thank you guys enough.

@Selgzsy, gistwivkome, Balogunsam and everyone who came through for me during the WES madness, I am sincerely grateful.

@Newmum0165, thank you so much for pointing out that major flaw in my employment reference later. Men would stumble to favour you.

@Team May 23rd ITA and June AOR, trust me, we will all smile at last. Keep hanging on.

Congratulations to u and ur family! We have ver similar timeline except that I'm still @ IP1. Plan to order GCMS notes this week. PPR Posts like yours gives me hope.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kolabyk(m): 10:33am On Oct 24, 2018
wizean:

IT'S PEE PEE ARHHHHHGGGG GUYS !

Congrats bro...
I'm also June AOR-26th but I haven't even moved to IP2 yet.

All the best with your relocation plans.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 24, 2018
Yakay:

He is good to go at this point, but if he gets ADR for SOA, he shd make allowance for that loan before submitting the SOA.

Please what do you mean by allowance? Does that mean he should increase his POF to cover up the loan?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by pweetygeek(f): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2018
joo2018:
1-2wks.
However, you will find that WAEC is not the problem. First it may take WES 3-5days to acknowledge receiving the WAEC results. Then another few days to "review documents" before sending for verification.

Na real wa o! It took them 11 days after the day my bsc transcript was delivered to send verification mail to school, Las las by December sha ECA go show lol, it is well. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.