Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (909284 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Yakay: 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
Hobyno:
Please great family i tried to register for ICES but they demanded i upload my transcript while the school to send it but my school refuse to send to individual how do i go about it should i just ignore uploading the transcript.

Just upload your certificate and international passport(means of id). Ignore the transcript if you don't have a copy, your school will send that.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tinyemeka(m): 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
Tojued:

Check page one of this thread.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by rareone: 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2018
thanks the below issue has now been resolved the application data has now been restored. Although i had to call SINP and after about 10mins got a mail from SINP that the issue has been resolved.
joo2018:
That's rough, mehn..... shocked shocked shocked
Good luck to you!

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Yakay: 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2018
Hobyno:
Please help a brother my wife is intending to evaluate her law degree via IQAS but need to know if it is viewed as 2 cert or more or does she need to also submit her law school cert too

She does not need law school certificate if she is using IQAS, she should get positive evaluation for her law degree as professional degree.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by rareone: 10:52pm On Oct 31, 2018
the below issue has now been resolved the application data has now been restored. Although i had to call SINP and after about 10mins got a mail from SINP that the issue has been resolved.
joo2018:
That's rough, mehn..... shocked shocked shocked
Good luck to you!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by rareone: 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2018
the below issue has now been resolved the application data has now been restored. Although i had to call SINP and after about 10mins got a mail from SINP that the issue has been resolved.
rareone:
Good afternoon Canadian hopefuls I accidentally deleted my SINP application while completing my invitation to apply profile. I have sent a mail to sinp help restore my application.
Does anyone here have similar experience and how long does it take for SINP to restore the profile has I have till December 6 to submit my application thanks.
Response will be highly appreciated
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bfbellexce: 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
joo2018:
As in a study/annual leave meaning you are still employed by the main company, right? And you can get a reference letter from them covering this period you are also in another place?

Not study or leave. it is a capacity training program wit LOCAL CONTENT. had to just stay off work wit understanding from my ogas and still a staff.

as for d letter i can get from my HOD if permissible but my statement of account for d past six months dat has to show my oda sources of income odawise i wont mention it in my profile.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 11:16pm On Oct 31, 2018
After ITA, during eAPR, you add the training program to your Personal history. You can add a LOE stating that it is a training program running concurrently with your work and that you were paid allowance for the program.
bfbellexce:

Not study or leave. it is a capacity training program wit LOCAL CONTENT. had to just stay off work wit understanding from my ogas and still a staff.

as for d letter i can get from my HOD if permissible but my statement of account for d past six months dat has to show my oda sources of income odawise i wont mention it in my profile.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Negotiate: 11:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
MrniceG:
Your school don't need to send to individual rather u asked for student copy transcript from exams and record. On the transcript it will be boldly written as student copy, with that u scan and upload. Unless ur school don't gv out student copy but mine do. To ignore it, i can't tell but still u can write to them in respect to that to confirm, in less than 2days u'll get a reply.

Ices will not accept student copy transcripts, or scans which are not addressed to them. Moreso, they will not even consider the document if it’s sent from your email.

To kick off ECA, you’ll need to upload your ID and a statement of result/notification of result/certificate/success letter.

The other requirement will be fulfilled by your school who will go on to send your transcript to ICES via the official school email hosted on the school’s primary domain/website, or through courier.

It is important that your ices number be included in the address for easy identification and processing.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by simplyalero(f): 11:33pm On Oct 31, 2018
segunwebs:
Please can one do PCC in Abuja? Also, when doing medicals for EE, do we need to go with any form?

Yes you can. But of course they'll still send it to Lagos. Did mine last Friday and got it yesterday i.e Tuesday. it costed 10k but i think its worth it compared to the stress of travelling to Lagos.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by codehead777: 11:33pm On Oct 31, 2018
Favoured2505:
Yes. Cooperative was part of my POF. I got a letter from them stating when I joined, my total savings so far, and that the funds will become available to me upon closure of the account.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 11:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
Wakanowdotcom:
This one got me grin I appreciate you all.
congrats wakanda tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by dandy00: 11:44pm On Oct 31, 2018
[b]Good day house,

A quick inquiry please.

I have B.Sc (French language) and MS.c (International Affairs) . I feel like evaluating both certificate especially my BSc (French language) because of the language demand in Canada. Maybe it might be useful in the future.

OR should I just evaluate my MSc, earn my points and move on.

please house advise.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Glowingx: 11:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
H
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bfbellexce: 11:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
joo2018:
After ITA, during eAPR, you add the training program to your Personal history. You can add a LOE stating that it is a training program running concurrently with your work and that you were paid allowance for the program.

Thanks for ur responses. if APR may be Application for Permanent Residency, pks wat is LOE. I Didnt get d info.
Didnt get it from d acronyms link
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by olabellruk: 12:01am On Nov 01, 2018
Letter of Explanation

bfbellexce:

Thanks for ur responses. if APR may be Application for Permanent Residency, pks wat is LOE. I Didnt get d info.
Didnt get it from d acronyms link

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Glowingx: 12:03am On Nov 01, 2018
Pradit:
Hello good day house please I missed my speaking
IELTS today due to the violence in abuja please what can I do ? In a fix right now
Hi
Sup
Couldn’t reply , delivery failure at several attempts. How did it go with BC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bfbellexce: 12:15am On Nov 01, 2018
olabellruk:
Letter of Explanation

Am i to write dis or my main employer or it could b stated in my Proof of work Letter.

pls can the HOD write d Letter to prove i am workin or d General Manager
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Zeewirld: 2:15am On Nov 01, 2018
Never knew ÀAU can be this frustrating. I requested for my results to be sent to WES since July, 2018 and 4 months after,no positive response.. So sad.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iPopAlomo(m): 2:35am On Nov 01, 2018
dandy00:
Good day house,

A quick enquiry please.

I have B.Sc (French language) and MS.c (International Affairs) . I feel like evaluating both certificate especially my BSc (French language) because of the language demand in Canada. Maybe it might be useful in the future.

OR should I just evaluate my MSc, earn my points and move on.

please house advise.

Evaluate both... you'll still be awarded maximum points based on your masters...

Pas de problème...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by segunwebs: 4:20am On Nov 01, 2018
Please what's the process like? Do I need to get a contact or I can simply go there
simplyalero:

Yes you can. But of course they'll still send it to Lagos. Did mine last Friday and got it yesterday i.e Tuesday. it costed 10k but i think its worth it compared to the stress of travelling to Lagos.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by hykin: 4:22am On Nov 01, 2018
News release

October 31, 2018—Ottawa, ON—Today, the Honourable Ahmed Hussen, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, announced the new multi-year immigration levels plan for 2019-2021

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2018/10/businesses-and-communities-across-canada-to-benefit-from-increased-immigration.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by orenishii: 4:34am On Nov 01, 2018
hykin:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2018/10/businesses-and-communities-across-canada-to-benefit-from-increased-immigration.html

Butresses my point that they still very much need us. No need panicking that they will shut down the program like some people feared.

Thanks for this.

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ojsamuel(m): 4:47am On Nov 01, 2018
hernyhorla:

Good afternoon, I did my Masters @ Lautech and it took about 2months before the Transcript was sent to WES with phone call monitoring.
You need to get your notification first and submit the hard copy through someone to exams and record or so . Someone actually assisted me there but it was not a pleasant experience .
If u don't mind, I can give you his contact
please check pm. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by olabellruk: 5:20am On Nov 01, 2018
Ah .....

Na u go write am na if u have any explanation to make on your application.

Abeg page 1 will help u alot, pay it a visit as there are many more acronyms u will still come across o.

bfbellexce:

Am i to write dis or my main employer or it could b stated in my Proof of work Letter.

pls can the HOD write d Letter to prove i am workin or d General Manager

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by 30watts: 5:37am On Nov 01, 2018
They’ve released new plans for 2019 to 2021

So y’all have more time to plan and get what we want. Congrats in advance

orenishii:

Butresses my point that they still very much need us. No need panicking that they will shut down the program like some people feared.

Thanks for this.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by 30watts: 5:37am On Nov 01, 2018
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/supplementary-immigration-levels-2019.html

30watts:
They’ve released new plans for 2019 to 2021

So y’all have more time to plan and get what we want. Congrats in advance

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by hayor2014(m): 5:57am On Nov 01, 2018
@gahaotu I noticed you sent me a mail, I no longer can access that mail, you could send to ayoboy06@yahoo.com...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hobyno: 6:21am On Nov 01, 2018
TITILOLA88:
No need, she should evaluate her law degree alone.
Thax for the response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hobyno: 6:24am On Nov 01, 2018
ontarioissauga:

Dr, abeg, leave me. Answer that guy wey him wife be lawyer. Him no sabi page 1.
Well done sir I don find am there I no see that's why I asked no worry we go all see for Canny grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hobyno: 6:30am On Nov 01, 2018
drcynthia:
grin@ontarioissaugua
Drcynthia thanks leave this my guy ontarioissaugua
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Wakanowdotcom: 6:30am On Nov 01, 2018
Yes. The ADR was long after med passed.

Adeyemmy24:

Congratulation!!!
Did you receive ADR for RPRF after your medicals was passed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.