Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (914116 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by zannie(f): 10:53am On Nov 07, 2018
canadianxmas:

SECOND BATCH : WAEC scratch card only to WES............... send me a message on zero eight one three two four zero nine one four seven

Sending Asap. Please don't leave without me o grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by temmymt: 11:02am On Nov 07, 2018
[quote author=Debsify post=72726658]which school?[/quote

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by canadianxmas: 11:12am On Nov 07, 2018
zannie:

Sending Asap. Please don't leave without me o grin
Definitely not grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by harry41: 11:28am On Nov 07, 2018
Hello House,

Thank you for your immense help and contributions so far. I have a question. I have my POF as a single applicant. However, I was able to get all the required funds by saving from September to date so obviously I have to do a LOE to explain how I got the funds. I am hesitant about presenting my six months statement. Can I buy TBills and just present a one month statement with the TB certificate? or am I fine with presenting the 6months like that?

Furthermore, I have a 500k gift from my parents so I have to present a notarized deed gift too. please help.

thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nuges11(m): 11:31am On Nov 07, 2018
Good day to all the gurus in the house and to everyone. I've had serious goosebumps reading through this thread with people's stories and PPR testimonies, as I'm typing now sef my hand dey shake....lol. A friend recently mentioned this Canadian EE to me and I've been doing a lot of research on it and that's what led me here. I'll be taking IELTS in December and will start the application process fully in January, when I have my results. I also hope to share my PPR testimony soonest. Abeg tips and guidance will be greatly appreciated. Thank you all

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by buggi102kruse: 11:31am On Nov 07, 2018
Please house I need info concerning my nephew's status. He's 26 yrs, has BSC in French and 3yrs post NYSC wrk experience as french teacher. With ielts pt of lsrw 8777, can he hit 440 cut off pt?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Temas: 11:36am On Nov 07, 2018
harry41:
Hello House,

Thank you for your immense help and contributions so far. I have a question. I have my POF as a single applicant. However, I was able to get all the required funds by saving from September to date so obviously I have to do a LOE to explain how I got the funds. I am hesitant about presenting my six months statement. Can I buy TBills and just present a one month statement with the TB certificate? or am I fine with presenting the 6months like that?

Furthermore, I have a 500k gift from my parents so I have to present a notarized deed gift too. please help.

thanks
If you have nothing to hide, i do not see reason for the "hesitation". Some people had presented just TB certificate with bank reference and get PPR, others TB certificate with six month reference and still get PPR. Bottom-line is there is no one way fit all for this journey. Each application is unique as such it will be treated differently. Do what makes you sleep at night.

Yes get a gift deed (notarized or not) we have seen success with this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Stonebreaker01: 11:37am On Nov 07, 2018
You can check this using the CRS calculator tool
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

buggi102kruse:
Please house I need info concerning my nephew's status. He's 26 yrs, has BSC in French and 3yrs post NYSC wrk experience as french teacher. With ielts pt of lsrw 8777, can he hit 440 cut off pt?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Temas: 11:38am On Nov 07, 2018
buggi102kruse:

check here

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by canadianxmas: 11:40am On Nov 07, 2018
buggi102kruse:
Use this link to check http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp afterwards read page one for better insight
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by zannie(f): 11:43am On Nov 07, 2018
canadianxmas:
Definitely not grin

You are not responding to whatsapp ooo. I'm waiting for your reply
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by chuckdee13(m): 11:56am On Nov 07, 2018
Lollest!!! grin
Ramj:

I think so but to be absolutely convinced try read page 1 abeg
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Stonebreaker01: 11:59am On Nov 07, 2018
Hello Dumprep,

Please can my spouse and I register for and attend the Planning for Canada session? We are yet to get PPR but I know its really close.
If yes, how do are register or get invited to attend?

I'll be on the lookout for your response, thank you.

dumprep:
Wow! 3 PPRs today. We need more! We need more!

Congrats to my fellow June AORs (vickyehi/doncorleone) and outta this world (extraterestial). Go flourish guys.

Meanwhile, I'm currently attending the Planning for Canada session at Ikeja. Guys.....the importance of this session cannot be overemphasized. With the many good things you hear during this session, you will feel like packing your bags right away and jump on the next flight to the maple leaf country.

*sigh*
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by canadianxmas: 11:59am On Nov 07, 2018
zannie:

You are not responding to whatsapp ooo. I'm waiting for your reply
I sent you an sms. My whatsapp phone is bad you can mail me instead jjfaargo@gmail.com

Those interested in WAEC scratch to WES we have till COB cheesy to come on board o.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ikennali01(m): 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hello all,

Please can anyone help me out of my current dilemma. I am actually applying via CEC, my brother in Nigeria got someone at WAEC office to help me get my result sent to WES. I received a mail from WES stating that they are awaiting verification of the result from WAEC.

Am I supposed to take any further action like contacting WAEC, I also see some talk about getting scratch cards on here or just wait it out.

Thanks in anticipation of your answer.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
adeleks:
Unilorin guys that want to send transcript. I was there today..... Doing mine with ICES. Requested for softcopy.
Will update you. They said it will take 3 weeks to process.

Note, I'm evaluating my masters only so I went to the Pg school. 1st degree will go through alumni office
Please tell me the step by step processing of ICES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by canadianxmas: 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2018
Ikennali01:
Hello all,

Please can anyone help me out of my current dilemma. I am actually applying via CEC, my brother in Nigeria got someone at WAEC office to help me get my result sent to WES. I received a mail from WES stating that they are awaiting verification of the result from WAEC.

Am I supposed to take any further action like contacting WAEC, I also see some talk about getting scratch cards on here or just wait it out.

Thanks in anticipation of your answer.
We want to get WAEC scratch cards and send to WES for verification but in bulk so as to share the cost of courier which might be much for an individual. If you are interested send me a mail so as to add you to the number as others.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hi Stonebreaker01.

Yes, you and your spouse can apply and attend the session. Please use this link to register - https://www.planningforcanada.ca/

It's pretty straightforward. After you register, further instructions will be communicated to you by email.

I like your faith @ the bolded. It will end in praise. Congrats in advance smiley
Stonebreaker01:
Hello Dumprep,

Please can my spouse and I register for and attend the Planning for Canada session? We are yet to get PPR but I know its really close.
If yes, how do are register or get invited to attend?

I'll be on the lookout for your response, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by CanadianNaija: 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
chuckdee13:
My "work" at work now is to be reading and over refreshing this thread.

We’re all in it together then. grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ottawasenators: 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
lol grin grin grin Full time work. Infact i need to include it in my JD abi na CV sef.hehehehe grin grin grin grin
CanadianNaija:

We’re all in it together then. grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by zannie(f): 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
canadianxmas:

I sent you an sms. My whatsapp phone is bad you can mail me instead jjfaargo@gmail.com

Ok I've sent a mail now. Pls check
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by CanadianNaija: 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
ottawasenators:
lol grin grin grin Full time work. Infact i need to include it in my JD abi na CV sef.hehehehe grin grin grin grin

wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by DrMrsCK: 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
Nuges11:
Good day to all the gurus in the house and to everyone. I've had serious goosebumps reading through this thread with people's stories and PPR testimonies, as I'm typing now sef my hand dey shake....lol. A friend recently mentioned this Canadian EE to me and I've been doing a lot of research on it and that's what led me here. I'll be taking IELTS in December and will start the application process fully in January, when I have my results. I also hope to share my PPR testimony soonest. Abeg tips and guidance will be greatly appreciated. Thank you all

You can also start your ECA is funds permit you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Stonebreaker01: 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
Thank you very much.

dumprep:
Hi Stonebreaker01.

Yes, you and your spouse can apply and attend the session. Please use this link to register - https://www.planningforcanada.ca/

It's pretty straightforward. After you register, further instructions will be communicated to you by email.

I like your faith @ the bolded. It will end in praise. Congrats in advance smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by DrMrsCK: 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
buggi102kruse:

He will be at 429 but since he studied french, he can write TEF too to boost his score

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bests: 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
SolutionsGuy:
Massive congratulations babe !!!

I so much love CIC. Obviously they were doing every other checks and processing while waiting for you to get the right ECA.

Thatz why we pay them...lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by sleeknate(m): 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
Good day House, I need help with finding my NOC. My job description as follows:
• Provide technical guidance to state and site staff on monitoring and evaluation processes and reporting requirements.
• Develop work plan and review budget for state activities
• Monitor data processes from collection, collation, analysis, reporting to use and ensure the utilization of standardized monitoring and evaluation indicators and tools for consistency in measurement.
• Coordinate monthly indicator report generation.
• Support the development/maintenance of tools/databases to assist with data collection, analysis and reporting.
• Generate regular narrative reports on routine Strategic Information activities and Strategic Information system strengthening.
• Provide state site gap analysis, Strategic Information system strengthening progress reports to the central SI team and the state team during program review meetings.
• Oversee target distribution to supported sites within the state and ensure compliance of sites to implementation strategies, reporting timelines and reporting lines.
• Coordinate and supervise the implementation of DHIS and other information systems and data collection and management tools at supported sites.
• Oversee the submission of data exports from DHIS at sites to the next level and ensuring the maintenance of a facility based high quality database.
• Coordinate the management and distribution of Data Collection Tools (DCTs) and the monthly tools utilization report and stock request.

Thank you So much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jonababa: 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
We are cancelling your application - Message from WES

'We regret to inform you that we are unable to prepare an evaluation report for you due to a significant difference between the name on your order and the name on one or more of the credentials submitted.

If you would like World Education Services (WES) to prepare an evaluation report under the name on your academic credentials, please submit a new WES application using that name.'

I applied using Mr Funmi Ade......... name on credential (1) Funmi Osun................... credential 2 (Funmilayo Osun......) both maiden names.

My question if I apply now using maiden name Funmilayo Osun............... as suggested by WES above, will i be able to use this as for my Canada ambitio--- I am a spouse (not Primary Applicant).

Please I need help my ogas.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Stonebreaker01: 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hi Dumprep,

So I'm on the registration page for the session and was asked to upload a proof of eligibility document which can be any of the under listed, but I don't have any of them... which did you use?

an IRCC invitation letter to obtain pre-arrival services, or
a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter/document, or
a passport request letter that indicates Permanent Resident visa issuance, or
an IRCC request that an applicant for permanent residence complete medicals, or
a Single Entry Permanent Resident Visa, or
a Permanent Resident Visa pick up notification letter.

dumprep:
Hi Stonebreaker01.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hi. I used my ITA letter. You can use same. Cheers.
Stonebreaker01:
Hi Dumprep,

So I'm on the registration page for the session and was asked to upload a proof of eligibility document which can be any of the under listed, but I don't have any of them... which did you use?

an IRCC invitation letter to obtain pre-arrival services, or
a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter/document, or
a passport request letter that indicates Permanent Resident visa issuance, or
an IRCC request that an applicant for permanent residence complete medicals, or
a Single Entry Permanent Resident Visa, or
a Permanent Resident Visa pick up notification letter.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by intercedertee(f): 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2018
Congrats to all PPR clinchers. Go and excel.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hello fam smiley

Yay! COPR in the bag hand!!

Timeline
Passport Submitted at VFS Lekki: October 18
Visa Approved: October 31
Pick Up Mail (PUM): November 5
Received Passport with COPR: November 7
Landing: December 9

#Thankful#Overjoyed

90 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (612)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.