Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,243 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (910651 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Xkoba: 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
[quote author=DonTee07 post=70206216]

Your profile is quote kool, some people(including me) might kill for such age. While you are processing your ICES, study extremely hard to get maximum points for IELTS, aim 8.5,8,7.5,7.5 in LRWS.

I hope your job is on full time basis? And you can get a detailed reference letter from them?

Lastly, while at that, you can put in for NOUN Pgd. I heard the form is out presently. (its just for contingency).[/quotet]
Bro pls I have attempted ielts 3 times and wife once .yet to hit the desired score.. Pls I need Liz videos. Laceonline02@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by CanadianBae: 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
Chicituababe:
URGENT PLEASE!!!
Please can someone help with a site or link to check for affordable and pocket friendly accomodations to rent in canada? Preferably Alberta or Ontario. Please please please. Thanks

living in Canada thread needs you... check the thread out it is very informative.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tlontin(m): 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
DonTee07:

Brother, na now I know we sure got silent readers. I virtually got almost 200 PM. O'boyyyyyy! Still replying and not done. I don go modify the initial post. Lol cheesy cheesy
Lol...Boss you go reply mine ooo. Well done for the good work. God will grant all our heart desires.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
Tlontin:

Lol...Boss you go reply mine ooo. Well done for the good work. God will grant all our heart desires.

Amen oooo, that's the nos one prayer. God should crown our efforts with success and grant our heart desire.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tolxitility: 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
Good evening,

I need your candid advice now. I want to pay for evaluation tomorrow but am confused on which to pay for ICES or WES, please which of the 2 do you think it's the best as of now.

Price
Waec issues
Acceptability

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Swtibogirl88: 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
[color=#000000][/color] DonTee... am interested pls. robinogwu@yahoo.com Thank you Sir
DonTee07:

Your profile is quote kool, some people(including me) might kill for such age. While you are processing your ICES, study extremely hard to get maximum points for IELTS, aim 8.5,8,7.5,7.5 in LRWS.

You can PM me when ready, I give you all Liz paid tutorial lecture on Task 2

I hope your job is on full time basis? And you can get a detailed reference letter from them?

Lastly, while at that, you can put in for NOUN Pgd. I heard the form is out presently. (its just for contingency).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
tolxitility:
Good evening,

I need your candid advice now. I want to pay for evaluation tomorrow but am confused on which to pay for ICES or WES, please which of the 2 do you think it's the best as of now.

Price
Waec issues
Acceptability

Thanks

I've answered you on the quoted above. Decision is now yours to take. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Chicituababe: 12:01am On Aug 13, 2018
Thank you.
CanadianBae:

living in Canada thread needs you... check the thread out it is very informative.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 13, 2018
Same questions answered in previous threads over and over.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by engrtoib: 12:09am On Aug 13, 2018
Hi seniors in da house.
Please can I still claim point for EE from a relative in Canada who is also been used to claim point by a family member for MPNP ?
I'm a little confused because I learned that someone in Canada can only sponsor one person annually.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 12:10am On Aug 13, 2018
Tlontin:
I was actually talking about the possible options you meant. Thanks so much

ACCA, CIMA, diploma, PGD etc. Does anyone of these thrill you?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 12:37am On Aug 13, 2018
[quote author=DonTee07 post=70206216]
quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by lilyanzee: 1:12am On Aug 13, 2018
Hi guys , i need help i got my IELTS result with L=8.5, R=8.0, S=7.0, W=7.0, i have a masters from an abroad university and im 26 years old. i tried using the CRS calculator and i got a score of 450. i want to know if this score is good enough to apply or should i redo the IELTS test. thank you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by funshobabs(m): 1:26am On Aug 13, 2018
Congratulations....you are good to go. Go get your ITA

lilyanzee:
Hi guys , i need help i got my IELTS result with L=8.5, R=8.0, S=7.0, W=7.0, i have a masters from an abroad university and im 26 years old. i tried using the CRS calculator and i got a score of 450. i want to know if this score is good enough to apply or should i redo the IELTS test. thank you

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 1:29am On Aug 13, 2018
engrtoib:
Hi seniors in da house.
Please can I still claim point for EE from a relative in Canada who is also been used to claim point by a family member for MPNP ?
I'm a little confused because I learned that someone in Canada can only sponsor one person annually.
Thanks.

One or more persons can claim points for a Canadian PR or citizen sibling under the express entry program. This is different from sponsorship.

One can only sponsor parent(s), grandparent(s), Spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner and/or dependent children under the Federal scheme. This also differs from the provincial supporter requirement as seen in some provinces like Manitoba. From my past experiences, more than one family member had gotten Manitoba nomination while using the same family member as supporter. In fact, if a sibling meets the conditions to be an eligible supporter, they may support as many relatives as possible at any given time. This requires that the supporter must:
- Be a Canadian citizen or PR
- Have been living in Manitoba continuously for at least one year
- Provide documented proof of Manitoba residence
- Provide documented proof of familial relationship to the applicant

Your fear only applies when it's a friend or distant relative supporter, which requires that a supporter must not be supporting the settlement of another MPNP applicant, nominee or person under another Canadian immigration program at the time of application.

You may want to comb through this Manitoba page and this LINK to know more.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by lilyanzee: 1:37am On Aug 13, 2018
funshobabs:
Congratulations....you are good to go. Go get your ITA

thanks for the reply however, i was told by an agent that the score wasnt good enough and i would have to re sit for the ielts test. i'm so confused
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 1:49am On Aug 13, 2018
lilyanzee:
thanks for the reply however, i was told by an agent that the score wasnt good enough and i would have to re sit for the ielts test. i'm so confused

Kindly ignore the supposed agent. He knows not

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 13, 2018
Walmun:
Hi good people,

Quick question please, my AOR is 5 February, and I am yet to hear back. It's been 6 months now. My Gcms notes looks normal.

Question- is there anything I should be doing? Can I send a reminder to London office? How do I go about it, if yes?

Kindly let me know the next steps to take to get them to attend to my file. We are a family of three with a Canadian child.

Thank you!!

Continue living your life. Acquire new skills / knowledge that will be beneficial to your progress in Canada. Spend time with family and friends....
You can send a mail to them or raise a CSE but you'll be lucky to even get a generic response.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by safex(m): 2:55am On Aug 13, 2018
Perhaps you create a whatsapp group and share the link here.
DonTee07:

Nothing else except you learn french too. I will send to you asap. Got like 100 PM's , dont know how to start self.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Bobority: 3:40am On Aug 13, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 5:37am On Aug 13, 2018
lilyanzee:

If you have gone to page 1 of this thread to read up, or gone to the Canadian immigration website to check the requirements, and simulated your crs score, you would have known that the agent was lying.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by fmsimple(m): 6:12am On Aug 13, 2018
lilyanzee:

You're good to go.
Ignore the agent. Trending cutoff CRS points is about 440-445. Dive into the pool immediately and best wishes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by etrange: 6:15am On Aug 13, 2018
All TEF Candidates, please join me on this thread to rub minds together!

https://www.nairaland.com/4672912/all-tef-candidates-canada-immigration

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 13, 2018
Bobority:
Hello everyone. Please I have some questions
. I have done a WES ICAP evaluation of my transcripts when I wanted to go for masters in the USA I evaluated my BSc. Do I need to do another one? Or is there a specific kind of wes evaluation acceptable?
.Are there other cheaper evaluation companies apart from WES?
. Do I have to evaluate my degree from the USA
. Is an associate degree acceptable for the EE process?
. Should I take the IELTS before doing the evaluation? Is IELTS easier than TOEFL? (I have taken TOEFL before).
. Does a PHD program or any degree at all in progress add to your points?
.If a couple wants to apply and the man has more degrees than the wife, but the wife is younger (in her 20’s, but man in 30’s) who will have a higher point?
Thank you for your response in advance.
Chai.. Relax and see ur answers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 13, 2018
fmsimple:

You're good to go.
Ignore the agent. Trending cutoff CRS points is about 440-445. Dive into the pool immediately and best wishes.
I didn't see his work experience oh.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by JonJon2017: 6:24am On Aug 13, 2018
Please, one of my siblings has previously been refused a visa to Europe. Am I supposed to indicate while filling the eAPR form? I have already submitted the form.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by prost80(m): 6:27am On Aug 13, 2018
Hello all,

Are there any engineers in the house , that have started processing license of their profession. Please I will need assistance in going about it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 6:40am On Aug 13, 2018
You appear not to be ready for this journey you're about to embark on.

lilyanzee:

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by fmsimple(m): 7:16am On Aug 13, 2018
Elfmannisback:

I didn't see his work experience oh.

You're right.
But his question is about CRS points and IELTS. I'm not discounting other requirements.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by etrange: 7:19am On Aug 13, 2018
etrange:
Hello Everyone!

Please, do not ignore

I seem to be a bit late but it's better late than never. Please, is there anyone writing TEF here? Can we meet and rub minds together regarding the exam? A different thread, an occasional meeting or a Whatsapp group would be really nice. I really need some motivation. Just quote me and I will reach out to you.

Regards.

All TEF Candidates, please join me on this thread to run minds together!

https://www.nairaland.com/4672912/all-tef-candidates-canada-immigration
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Aruoture18: 7:23am On Aug 13, 2018
Stay clear from agents. You can do it all by yourself. Have u got your eca? If yes then dive into the pool immediately

lilyanzee:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 13, 2018
JonJon2017:
Please, one of my siblings has previously been refused a visa to Europe. Am I supposed to indicate while filling the eAPR form? I have already submitted the form.

Scratch that....I thought the sibling applied for EE, if not...please ignore it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.